collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do YOU have a question for HASBRO? Ask it here to get it answered!!  (Read 2159 times)

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
Re: Do YOU have a question for HASBRO? Ask it here to get it answered!!
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2014, 03:34:59 PM »
Mine would be:

1. Will Fluttershy ever get her "shy" eyes back? Her current ones look like she's on meth.

2. I really like Lyra, can she be re-leased like a Mane 6 instead of Cheerilee?

3. Will there ever be a Fashion Styling size Dewdrop Dazzle? She's probably my fav.

4. Can we actually see some different poses...like something more spirited and animated looking and yet not awkward?

5. Will Hasbro bring out more new characters? And can they come with the little animal pets again? I really love the pets.

6. Is it time for a new set of Mane 6 yet?

7. Can the CMC finally get their symbols on their toys?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Do YOU have a question for HASBRO? Ask it here to get it answered!!
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2014, 01:57:00 PM »
Questions that have NOTHING to do with the toyline and therefore, should actually garner an answer beyond, "Stay tuned!"

1.  What benefits does Hasbro gain from interacting with its MLP collector fanbase?  The interaction with Transformers collectors and Jem collectors is much more active and responsive; what can we do as a demographic to improve those benefits for Hasbro? 

2.  What would Hasbro feel is "good relationship building" with the older collectors who may not be into G4?  Do they realize that we are a large demographic that could make them a lot of money still?  Even if they licensed products to another company, they would still make a TON of money if they chose to invest.  Or are those sales being tested by the current licensees like Loungefly and We Love Fine? 

The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal