collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: wanted!!!**** scribbles!!  (Read 1110 times)

Offline abooth

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
wanted!!!**** scribbles!!
« on: June 17, 2014, 05:45:53 AM »
Hi I have a friend at fair going who could pick up ponies for me. Wondering if anyone will be selling a
Scribbles
Diamond dreams
Tassels
I can pay ahead to and she will pick up. Thanks
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 02:31:16 PM by abooth »
Looking for Confetti, Lemon drop, peacock pony, pony friends, and loving pony families  :biggrin:
:good:

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
Re: Is someone selling these ponies at fair?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 05:21:28 PM »
i may have the pink mermaid pony for sale.  however she is not yet dug out of the bins or cleaned and i hope that i still have her

im working on getting the purple sister mail order pony, dabble? i always get there names mixed up but i do not know if the deal will go down, the seller has gone "quiet" on me. she is not mint that is for sure

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 06:11:05 PM »
I will have 3 versions of dazzle glow for sale, bright glow, star glow, streaky, surprise, princess primrose, tassles, sunnybunch, confetti, merri weather, flutterbye

possibly will have both sippin soda ponies and diamond dreams. I dont know if I'm ready to part with my duplicates of them :X

Offline abooth

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 04:59:36 AM »

Will you be selling dabble if you get her? Let me know if you find the mermaids! I'd love her

i may have the pink mermaid pony for sale.  however she is not yet dug out of the bins or cleaned and i hope that i still have her

im working on getting the purple sister mail order pony, dabble? i always get there names mixed up but i do not know if the deal will go down, the seller has gone "quiet" on me. she is not mint that is for sure

Post Merge: June 18, 2014, 05:00:33 AM

Are they on your site?

I will have 3 versions of dazzle glow for sale, bright glow, star glow, streaky, surprise, princess primrose, tassles, sunnybunch, confetti, merri weather, flutterbye

possibly will have both sippin soda ponies and diamond dreams. I dont know if I'm ready to part with my duplicates of them :X
Looking for Confetti, Lemon drop, peacock pony, pony friends, and loving pony families  :biggrin:

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 05:35:54 AM »
I'm sure I'll have several unicorn G1 Twilights to choose from (both shades of pink too I think).  Just send your friend to my table if she's interested in taking a look (they are all packed up for the fair already).

I think I also have Merriweather and possibly (not sure) Sunnybunch, Tassles, Princess Primrose, and Winger: Sky Dancer.  I think I might have those in the pile too but again, they are already packed and ready to go so I will not know until I unpack them that day.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline abooth

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 05:53:36 AM »
Ok sounds good. What table week be yours?
I'm sure I'll have several unicorn G1 Twilights to choose from (both shades of pink too I think).  Just send your friend to my table if she's interested in taking a look (they are all packed up for the fair already).

I think I also have Merriweather and possibly (not sure) Sunnybunch, Tassles, Princess Primrose, and Winger: Sky Dancer.  I think I might have those in the pile too but again, they are already packed and ready to go so I will not know until I unpack them that day.

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 01:31:46 PM »
well dabble is out, i just found out the seller sold her to someone else even though i was arranging pick up to go get her  :(

im working on getting the mermaid out but so far no luck. i do have about 8 plastic huge bins to go through before the fair    :shocked:

Offline abooth

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 05:03:33 AM »
Does anyone think she will be there and how much?

Offline abooth

Re: wanted!!!**** scribbles!!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 05:22:43 AM »
Bump please help me find her

Offline abooth

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 05:05:09 AM »
Bump just looking for scribbles
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 10:20:33 PM by abooth »

Offline abooth

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 02:27:41 AM »
Going to try again for scribbles

Offline abooth

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 04:58:02 AM »
Wondering if any one has a scribbles or diamond dreams left over?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal