collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC pony fan club charm/pamphet  (Read 321 times)

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
PC pony fan club charm/pamphet
« on: June 11, 2014, 04:30:14 PM »
Hello  :)

I just opened up a very exciting box of ponies, and in the lot were these two items  ^.^  I've just done some research and discovered they are from the 'My Little Pony Fan Club' which I wasn't aware of till now!

The little charm, aside from needing a little wipe over is in excellent condition with no paint chips or marks and the ribbon is original. The pamphlet is in amazing condition - like new apart from the little bit of wear to the front edges as seen in the pic.

I'm quite excited about them and wondered what they might be worth, if anything?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ValeofSpring

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC pony fan club charm/pamphet
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 08:15:08 PM »
Hi! I have no idea on the charm, but I'm guessing it's not the easiest thing to find. As for the pamphlet, I don't think it was specific to the Fan Club. I remember getting that pamphlet with ponies I purchased back in the 80s. I also tend to think of the Fan Club (at least the one available in the US) being around in Year 2-3 while I'm guessing this pamphlet is more c1987. Would you mind saying how you figured out it came w/ the Fan Club?

All that said, the charm is the far more interesting piece here, so I hope someone chimes in who has an idea on its value!
Looking for CF Minty, excellent condition! (and maybe Snuzzle and Blue Belle)

Offline Marlin

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 08:26:28 PM »
Thanks, Vale  :)

Actually *embarrassment!* That might not be the fan club pamphlet at all! I found out about the charm on mylittlewiki, which led to a link about the fan club pack. I saw a poster there but I obviously didn't pay much attention as on second inspection it's completely different  :lol:  (I must have made the error of assumption!)

I very curious about this charm - it's really cute!  :)

**edit to add** I just realised the other bit of paper I have is actually from the above pictured pamphlet (order form) so not in as great condition as originally advised! The other side shows the mail order rainbow ponies among others like Lucky and Satin n Lace
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:28:59 PM by Marlin »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 03:24:09 PM »
Unfortunately thats one of the easier to find leaflets - but the poster is adorable right? Its worth around the $3 mark in nice condition.

As for the charm thats Power Puff :) Woo hoo!!! She runs lower in price than she used to - she used to push the $60+ mark a few years ago. She dipped down low for a while but with all her parts she is now a $40-45 item. Although personally I would be tempted to auction her; she has not been available for sale for some time so she could well go higher than that.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Marlin

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 03:32:00 PM »
Shut the Front Door!!!  :scared:  You're kidding, right?! 

Omg - that's amazing!!  :lol:  Wow - thanks so much! I can't believe that little charm is worth that much!!  :faint:

I remember seeing the little charm tucked in amongst some accessories in the auction photo (which was reallllly poor, you could barely see what pony it was), but I had no idea until I got the box yesterday that it was attached to a clip and ribbon, so it was a very nice surprise. I also had no idea until I researched it yesterday that it was the charm it was either, I just assumed I was getting a cute little mommy charm - what great luck!  ^.^   I'm definitely keeping - it's already cleaned up and has a place in my cabinet  :)

Thanks!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal