collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Another PC: Sugar Apple, Sea Star, Tiny Bubbles and Repro Rainbow ponies  (Read 488 times)

Shetani

• Trade Count: (0)
So I'm back for dome more Price checks. I have absolutely no experience about aquatic ponies and these I got in a larger lot.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sugar Apple. pretty much flawless, though the ends of her hair are a bit frizzled, and of course she has some dirt on her, but I haven't tried anything else than water on her because she still has her scent intact.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sea Star. Hard as a rock, and the hair is frizzled a bit, no other flaws.
Tiny Bubbles. No big flaws, the hair is rather nice and is only a bit frizzled from the ends, she has some dirt on her.

No pictures of the repro ponies. All of them are like new, the difference is that they're not on a box.

Thank you in advance :)

~Tani

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
I don't know, but if you want to trade Sugar Apple, I'll trade for her, she's gorgeous! :lovey:

Shetani

• Trade Count: (0)
If the circumstances were different I would trade her, but I need a few extra bucks because I'm moving to UK in this month, so trading is sadly a no go :c But thanks for the offer though :)

I know, I got her in a lot and she looked terrible, but it was all just surface dirt and grime c:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Oooh, you're coming to the dark side!  :ninja: Lol, just kidding. It'll be nice to welcome another UK pony fan!

She is so pretty! :heart: Had I not just been ripped off by a seller of something non-pony not on here, and still not have the money back, I would so buy her!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Sugar Apple is a cutie! $12 for her.

For me the collectors pose repros are not worth more than $3 each - while not incredibly common I dont value them more than G3s to be honest.

Sea Star. Hard as a rock, and the hair is frizzled a bit, no other flaws - normally $7, her condition might knock her down to $5

Tiny Bubbles. No big flaws, the hair is rather nice and is only a bit frizzled from the ends, she has some dirt on her - $7-8 for her.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal