collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The NEXT Alternate Rehair Swap - Official Group Brag Thread  (Read 3790 times)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
So, I'm not the first bragger, or maybe I am! :biggrin: But I know that at least one of our participants got her ponies today from their rehair swap partner, and wanted to create a brag thread for all of us so we can post here and keep the brags together so we can all share in the glory of rehairs!! :biggrin: (Hope that's okay Mods, I promise there will be a brag itself very VERY soon! *wink*)
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: The NEXT Alternate Rehair Swap - Official Group Brag Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 02:46:04 PM »
Sounds good to me.  I am looking forward to seeing all of the lovely re-hairs :D

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 02:47:04 PM »
ok first brag
I got these gorgeous gals (excuse the super quick pics!) from dashesndots. They are AMAZING! I can't wait till she posts better pics than these lol

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 02:51:32 PM »
Those are lovely, that Sparkler is striking in those colours :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 02:55:11 PM »
WOW! Beautiful ponies! :)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 04:02:31 PM »
:3 That lemon drop reminds me of a g2 with that hair color!

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 04:16:36 PM »
Thanks guys and I'm super glad you like them all Roogna! :D

Posted my photos here, unfortunately I neglected to take any really good photos, I was so eager to send them on!

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,348807.new.html#new

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 05:41:50 PM »
Very nice group of ponies

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 06:41:44 PM »
Gorgeous ponies!! Wow I love that Sparkler as well, I love them all! Rockin' Beat is such a cool gal to see rehaired! :biggrin:

But now I have to steal the show, as my partner, who was the ever amazing Roogna was so on top of the ball that I also got my box today!!
:cheer:

We had actually been arranging a trade beforehand, so I didn't snap pictures but, just wanted to mention that the trade items are FABULOUS Roogs! Thank you so much! :heart:

So now, onto the OFFICIAL SWAP BOX! :biggrin:

I totally got spoiled!!

I want to show off the extras first, EVEN though, I DID follow my instructions and open them in order. I PROMISE I DID!!! :hearts:

Also, these are all from my phone, which - is nice, but not as nice as my camera. I know Roogna will post lovely pictures of her rehairs in a thread of her own, so I did try to take decent pics of them but my phone still doesn't do them justice :heart:

Anyway here's the lovely box when I opened it! I love the bright paper, made me instantly thing Spring and Sunshine and Flowers and Outside! :biggrin:

And then when everything was out! :)

You can see my instruction letter and two super cute pencils as well! And now I have all of Roogna's contact info on her card so I can constantly bug her about her amazing customs and rehairs! Muahahahah!! :lol:

And also, when everything was out....
"If I fits, I sits!!" ~ Simon

Okay so, as I said I opened in the correct order but am sharing in reverse order, my extras first, which are SO cool I can't even explain - Well of course, I got a lovely hank of hair, which I just actually used the last little bit of my most similar-to-this color on a SHS TODAY, and now I have a beautiful replacement! Perfecto!! :biggrin: And this Heart Throb bait is like... SO GORGEOUS! The only HT I've ever rehaired was a deflock who I repainted her symbols, I haven't had the change to see a very PINK Heart Throb waiting for hair, I have SO MANY IDEAS and want to make her look like a PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESS!! :inlove: I also got a group of super cute stickers, the pencils (as mentioned) and the best part?! A Skyflier themed picture frame that Roogna made!! :cheer: I have a Skyflier army... and... she's just one of my most favorite ponies. Not to mention, I LOVE Pony Art and have frames all over, and this is the most wonderful addition!!  Thank you I LOVE it!! It looks JUST like Skyflier too the colors are spot on!! :biggrin:

But now we must get on to the true gems of the package - the rehairs!!

As per my instructions, the first ponies I opened were... BABIES! :inlove: TWO BABIES! I first opened Baby Starburst and was totally :dropjaw: - The colors are off-the-charts! I LOVE THEM!! :freak: They work so well with her!!

And then, her mate, I never ever imagined that Sunnybunch could... look so amazing. NEVER! I LOVE her from the factory but this rehair blows her out of the water, I can't ever look at her the same again, she is SO beautiful!! :heart:

Oooh look at these lovelies! I have the urge to commission the rest of the set from Roogna because these two are just to-die-for! :dribble:

Then I opened my first adult rehair, and she couldn't have been more perfect - as mentioned, I have a Skyflier army, and this one... uhhhhhhhh omgosh she steals the show!! I LOVE these colors on her!! She is the new queen of the rehaired Skyflier army!

And my second rehair, I about lost my socks, like literally blew my socks off... An EYELASH PRINCESS - who not only had her hair rehaired with a GORGEOUS blend of colors, but also has new eyelashes! They are SO awesome looking! I personally LOVE these eyelash gals and now she's like EYELASH FAB! :heart: AND - I just started into Monster High, and she to me, screams Monster High and I am LOVING that about her as well. :dribble:

Phew! :biggrin: I am so happy, and was so frustrated because we're having terrible thunderstorms and my internet was down for like, HOURS and I couldn't post this, but I was just, on cloud 9 all day, they are SO lovely Roogna, you really outdid yourself! I am in love with all of them!! :inlove: Thank you so much!

Group Shot!! :hearts:

:sunny:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 06:43:36 PM by Sunshine »

My Want List

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 07:16:20 PM »
Thanks guys and I'm super glad you like them all Roogna! :D

Posted my photos here, unfortunately I neglected to take any really good photos, I was so eager to send them on!

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,348807.new.html#new

I will try to take better pics myself when I have more daylight, but they are fab!

Oooh look at these lovelies! I have the urge to commission the rest of the set from Roogna because these two are just to-die-for! :dribble:

She is the new queen of the rehaired Skyflier army!

And my second rehair, I about lost my socks, like literally blew my socks off... An EYELASH PRINCESS - who not only had her hair rehaired with a GORGEOUS blend of colors, but also has new eyelashes! They are SO awesome looking! I personally LOVE these eyelash gals and now she's like EYELASH FAB! :heart: AND - I just started into Monster High, and she to me, screams Monster High and I am LOVING that about her as well. :dribble:

SO glad you love them! I'm actually wanting to complete the baby fancy pants set......
I wanted to do skyflier for your so badly, and I lucked out thanks to a nice forumite who emailed me about one she had. I had the colors picked out since the beginning of the swap
and the princess. she was the first bait I picked for you. her eyelashes had been cut so badly, I had to redo them. they have plugs just like the mane. I've already got another set of colors picked out for my next pink eyelash princess, but I didn't want to let this one go....I'm also debating on redoing eyelashes next time regardless of if they need it

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 12:36:33 AM »
I'm going to keep my eyes out for Fancy Pants Babies because I'm totally sending you the others! (Of which I can only think of two off the top of my head... Glider and Bows... Splashes... and... uhhh... ? OH Dots n Hearts right right right) :lol:

ALSO - I feel so so special to have gotten an eyelash gal from you! I have always wanted to rehair one myself, they're SO pretty and I had no idea they had plugs for their lashes, that is actually SO cool! I can't wait to see more of your princesses! :heart:

I love these gals so much I already put them up on my rehair shelves, except for Skyflier, I promised I would take a photo of my army and I will in the morning but I wanted to share this...

So, in my herd, rehaired Skyfliers and rehaired WigWams... are a couple. However I only have one WigWam at the moment :lol: and when he met this new Skyflier from Roogna, he became smitten! :inlove: So here's the happy couple! (Actually, WigWam and the Skyfliers are more like... Sister Wives, lol! :lol:)

My Want List

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 02:02:48 AM »
Wow, gorgeous ponies so far! I love them all so much I can't even pick a favorite XD

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 03:31:56 AM »
Those rehairs are beautiful Sunshine, Roogna did a lovely job :) That Skyflier is gorgeous!

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2014, 04:38:05 AM »
Wow, those are cool!  I love that you gave the eyelash princess new eyelashes!  Really pretty colors you chose on all of them!

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 05:20:05 PM »
So many gorgeous ponies already! I especially love Sunnybunch and Sparkler. :heart:
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal