collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check: Megan Wear  (Read 254 times)

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
Price Check: Megan Wear
« on: June 03, 2014, 04:10:38 PM »
I got a few Megan dolls at my last trip to the Flea Market.  Sadly they are all naked, but that got me thinking that it would be cool to collect all the outfits from the Megan and Sundance Pony wear line and then get enough Megan dolls to model them.  Does anyone have any idea of what these sets run?  Also, is there a chance of damaging Megan dolls by keeping them in the clothes long term?  I know some of the Pony Wear can leave marks on ponies if left on too long (the infamous saddle sores) and wonder if the same thing could happen to the dolls.

Thanks for your help!
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: Price Check: Megan Wear
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 04:13:33 PM »
They are around here and there. I got a nude Megan and found a bunch of outfits for her. I haven't seen much staining except one Megan I got had stained purple feet, so maybe certain shoes will stain.

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 04:29:52 PM »
Hmmmm avoid long term wear of colored shoes.  Good to know.  Thanks!

Any idea on average price of the clothes?  I'm sure some are more difficult to find and thus more expensive than others.  In particular I'm in love with the Country Jamboree and Picnic in the Park sets, but I would like to get all of them one day.
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 03:28:19 PM »
This is how my Megan and Sundance army started :) I wanted enough to model the wear and then just couldnt stop buying them :P

As you mention some of the sets are harder to find than others and some of the individual items are tough to track down. The 2 you mention County Jamboree and Picnic in the Park turn up the most often of them all. Then Ice Princess and Flower Darling. And the harder to find sets are Sweet Dreams and By the Sea. However Sweet Dreams or Flower Darling is not as popular as Ice Princess so although harder to find its often not as expensive. For all of the sets - bar Ice Princess and By the Sea of course - the shoes are the toughest items to find. They tend to run really expensive when they come up individually or in sets and are often missing from pony wear sets unfortunately. Also hard to find are the sunglasses from By the Sea and the flower garland head dress from Flower Daring.

It may sound odd but sometimes these sets run the same price MOC as they do loose and complete, they seem to show up MOC as often as you will get a complete [with sticker, ribbon and shoes] set loose.

Assuming you have shoes but missing ribbons and stickers:
Country Jamboree - $12
Picnic in the Park - $15
Ice Princess - $25
Flower Darling - $25
By the Sea - $30
Sweet Dreams - $15

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal