collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price check please- 3 G1s and 3 G3s  (Read 257 times)

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Price check please- 3 G1s and 3 G3s
« on: June 01, 2014, 07:46:35 AM »
I need a little help with price checks for these girls. I have someone who wants them all. I've never sold G1s- just bought or traded :)

Applejack- in good condition except she has a couple pink marks on her NDS one on her back leg and one near her symbol- hard to see in the camera. Nice soft hair. The brown spot behind her neck was glue :)

Sparkler- She has a pink mark by her symbol (should be able to see it in the pic), has some rubbing around her neck, and is missing 2 plugs of hair at the bottom. Nice soft hair.

Firefly- the only thing I see wrong with her is some glitter loss on her symbols.

Minty- someone wrote something on the underside of her belly and there is a rub on her heart

Pinkie- has pen marks on the underside of her belly and a couple rubs on her symbol

Rarity- a couple stray marks

Thanks!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Post Merge: June 01, 2014, 06:36:14 PM

Bump :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 06:36:14 PM by nessy_86 »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Price check please- 3 G1s and 3 G3s
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 02:49:22 PM »
Lovely ponies :)

Applejack- in good condition except she has a couple pink marks on her NDS one on her back leg and one near her symbol- hard to see in the camera. Nice soft hair. The brown spot behind her neck was glue :) - $8-10 in nice condition so with the pink marks $5

Sparkler - She has a pink mark by her symbol (should be able to see it in the pic), has some rubbing around her neck, and is missing 2 plugs of hair at the bottom. Nice soft hair - normally $10 so with the marks $7

Firefly- the only thing I see wrong with her is some glitter loss on her symbols - $8-10

Minty- someone wrote something on the underside of her belly and there is a rub on her heart - $2

Pinkie- has pen marks on the underside of her belly and a couple rubs on her symbol - $2

Rarity- a couple stray marks - $4
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Price check please- 3 G1s and 3 G3s
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 03:14:53 PM »
Thank you!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal