collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My pony collection!  (Read 187 times)

GeekAmbrosia

• Trade Count: (0)
My pony collection!
« on: May 03, 2014, 10:35:36 PM »
Hey all!

I just got my pony collection from my father's house today! It's been in storage for years!!
All the ponies are in such great condition, I am surprised! There are a few minor things, like some sticky spots & rusty tails on a couple, but I was very pleased by how clean everyone looked.  As a kid, I would take many of them into the bath tub with me to splash around, so I was expecting significant amounts of rust & spots, but didn't notice too much on first inspection. I'll have to check them all again though. I took pictures of each pony (there are 6 that are new from eBay, but rest are from my childhood.) They definitely need some hair care though! :D

http://s26.photobucket.com/user/Tselovatt/slideshow/MLP

Hoping this link works - since there are so many, I don't want to post  several dozen pictures!

I had the MLP Waterfall in the storage box with the ponies, so that is sort of neat. Even had the original box in the attic at my father's - but it was a bit beat up & filled with other junk, so I left it. I found a box for a MLP stable in the attic too, but couldn't find the actual stable. I will have to go back another time & dig through boxes! I found a bottle of MLP Pony Bubbles, too! So funny. I got it out to bring back home with me, but then ended up forgetting it in the attic. Next time!

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
Re: My pony collection!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 10:44:02 PM »
Congrats on rescuing your girls. There is nothing like being reunited with childhood ponies. It's like being reunited with old friends. I am so jealous of your so softs, their flocking looks amazing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 11:20:44 PM »
I remember you posting in Intros about your childhood collection. I'm so glad you have found it and your ponies are in such lovely condition.   That is a really nice slide show you put up. It's nice to see you have some costumes too :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 03:32:10 AM »
I am also very happy that you found your collection! Congrats :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 09:23:29 AM »
Yay! I am so pleased you decided to share your collection with us. Those girls look fantastic. How lovely to discover them all again :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal