collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Private Custom Army Swap? - Partner found thanks!  (Read 591 times)

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
Private Custom Army Swap? - Partner found thanks!
« on: April 23, 2014, 03:11:25 PM »
Hello!

I didn't get a chance to participate in the Official Custom Army Swap this year, but it looked like so much fun! I just took my last final exam and I am going to have a lot of time off now that it's summer. And I was thinking that I would love to do a Private Custom Army Swap if anyone is up for it.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, here is a link to the brag from the Official Custom Army Swap, hopefully that will help give you an idea. Basically it's a swap where you make custom ponies of your partner's army pony. For example, maybe you make their pony in an alternate pose or alternate gen, or maybe you make their pony as a different species or set (flutter, big brother, newborn, TAF, TE, etc), or maybe you make their pony in different colors (reverse colors, rainbow colors, etc), the list could go on and on.

We would ask each other questions to determine what type of custom(s) the other person would like, for example: favorite sets, favorite poses, favorites gens, favorite color combos, etc. And then we would make customs of our partner's army pony that we think they would like based on their answers. (My army pony is Bowtie by the way.) As for details such as how many customs we would make, how long we would have to make them, etc. I am very flexible and happy to do whatever works best for my partner.

If this sounds like something you are interested in please feel free to send me a PM or reply here. Also, I am happy to provide photos of some of my past customs if you would like. Oh, and as I said earlier I will have plenty of free time now and I could easily participate in more than one private swap, so feel free to post or PM me even if someone else has already replied.

Thanks for you time!
~Jennifer
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 07:28:56 AM by Jennifer2004 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline StrawberryMeadow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • 'Scuse me, just here to steal all your TE's. Ta
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: Private Custom Army Swap?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 06:25:30 AM »
So tempted...... I know you like TE's too and Now I'm considering making a TE Bowtie after looking at your Sig....

*hyperventilates*

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 08:46:38 AM »
So tempted...... I know you like TE's too and Now I'm considering making a TE Bowtie after looking at your Sig....

*hyperventilates*

Oh no, don't hyperventilate! *fans Strawberry Meadow*

I know you mentioned you were hesitant to join the Harry Potter Swap because swaps are stressful for you. I am a very laid back and easy-going person, so I promise I would do my best to make the swap as stress-free as possible. We could have as much time as you want to work on the customs, and you can decide how many you think we should make so it isn't overwhelming.

I do love TE's very much! They are my favorite set! They are so pretty, and it's so fun to make TE customs. I've got a whole stash of gems in varying colors and sizes in my custom supply bin just for that purpose. A TE Bowtie sounds awesome! Now I will be thinking about that for a while. :P

Anyway, if you're interested send me a message. Even if you are just considering it and want to talk about it a little before you decide, there's no pressure. ;)

~Jennifer

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 12:16:19 PM »
I was in the army swap and I had a blast. I also did a private swap with PrivateJones which was great too!

I'd be interested, if I had a little bit more info. What gen ponies do you collect? Do you have an updated current picture of your army/armies>?

Offline kaelynn

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • KaeLynn Design on Etsy
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 12:50:17 PM »
I was in the army swap and I had a blast. I also did a private swap with PrivateJones which was great too!

I'd be interested, if I had a little bit more info. What gen ponies do you collect? Do you have an updated current picture of your army/armies>?

This for me too.  I've sworn off official swaps simply because between a full time job and two small boys my pony time runs thin sometimes and swap deadlines stress the heck out of me.

I was also in the army swap and really enjoyed it and I'd be interested in a private swap with a few more details.  :)

Commissions are OPEN!
Find me on Instagram @ kaelynn_design
KaeLynn Design on Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaeLynnDesign

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 01:41:18 PM »

Well for my main pony collection I am currently only actively collecting G1 ponies. However when it comes to customs and my Bowtie army, I love and collect all gens. I would love custom Bowties in any generation. I already have an adorable blind bag Bowtie, made for me by TexasBal. But I'd love a G4, G3, G2, or even a G3.5 Bowtie. And of course I'd love any G1 Bowtie customs as well, G1 is my favorite gen because it's the one I grew up with. There's so many possibilities, TE Bowtie, TAF Bowtie, Rainbow Bowtie, Big Brother Bowtie, Flutter Bowtie, SHS Bowtie, newborn Bowtie, honestly I'd be happy with any Bowtie custom. :P 

Here is a current picture of my Bowtie army.

I also have these two lovely ladies on the way from SeashellnBubbles.

I'm more than happy to answer any other questions you may have. Please feel free to ask. :)

Also, I just wanted to say that my main reason for wanting to do this swap, or swaps, is because I think it would be fun! I'm not super picky or overly critical, so please don't worry, I am very easy to please, I just want us both to have fun making customs for each other. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but, UrocyonFox your army pony is Applejack I think? I'm pretty sure I remember seeing pictures of your awesome AJ army. AJ is my sister's favorite pony, she was in awe of your collection. And kaelynn your army pony is Medley? I think they would both be so much fun to make customs of!  ^.^

~Jennifer
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:52:58 PM by Jennifer2004 »

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 04:05:58 PM »
ah yes! and ha ha yeahI have an AJ army. :3 PM-ing you.

Offline kaelynn

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • KaeLynn Design on Etsy
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 04:42:16 PM »
And kaelynn your army pony is Medley? I think they would both be so much fun to make customs of!  ^.^

~Jennifer

I'm actually working on armies of Medley, Nightlight and Starshine...though I'd have to say that Nightlight is my absolute favorite.   :blush:

This sounds like fun, I could totally see the possibilites.  I wouldn't even be able to start for probably another month with my current commitments, but if you aren't worried about deadlines then I'm up for it.  :)

Commissions are OPEN!

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 05:08:22 PM »
And kaelynn your army pony is Medley? I think they would both be so much fun to make customs of!  ^.^

~Jennifer

I'm actually working on armies of Medley, Nightlight and Starshine...though I'd have to say that Nightlight is my absolute favorite.   :blush:

This sounds like fun, I could totally see the possibilites.  I wouldn't even be able to start for probably another month with my current commitments, but if you aren't worried about deadlines then I'm up for it.  :)

Oh, three very lovely ponies. I actually made a G4 Medley and G4 Starshine not too long ago. Haven't made a Nightlight yet, but she is a very pretty pony.

I am most certainly not worried about deadlines. I'm happy with as long a timeframe as you want. Like I said I'm very flexible and easy to please. I just want us to have fun with the swap. If you think you might be interested just send me a message, I'm happy to discuss details with you before you decide whether you want to make any commitments. :)

~Jennifer

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 05:36:06 PM »

You have a NIGHTLIGHT army?! *faints* I would be happy to own one! Luccckkkkyyyy!

Offline kaelynn

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • KaeLynn Design on Etsy
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 06:12:08 PM »

You have a NIGHTLIGHT army?! *faints* I would be happy to own one! Luccckkkkyyyy!

Omigosh, I don't have a REAL Nightlight!  And certainly not an army's worth!   :faint:  I think I'd give my big toe for one of those...I'll probably never be lucky enough!  lol

However, she is my favorite pony so I'm amassing an army of clones...so far I only have a G4 completed with a G3 and a G1 in progress.  I'm also eventually hoping to have a baby Nightlight, a flutter Nightlight and a SHS Nightlight...though I certainly wouldn't say no to any other type!

Sorry to give you a heart attack there...I probably should have specified "Nightlight clone army".  *fans UrocyonFox*

Commissions are OPEN!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2014, 09:25:33 AM »

Omigosh, I don't have a REAL Nightlight!  And certainly not an army's worth!   :faint:  I think I'd give my big toe for one of those...I'll probably never be lucky enough!  lol

However, she is my favorite pony so I'm amassing an army of clones...so far I only have a G4 completed with a G3 and a G1 in progress.  I'm also eventually hoping to have a baby Nightlight, a flutter Nightlight and a SHS Nightlight...though I certainly wouldn't say no to any other type!

Sorry to give you a heart attack there...I probably should have specified "Nightlight clone army".  *fans UrocyonFox*

*Breathing calms* I was picturing like 10 Nightlights all lined up together and *wipes drool from face* ha ha you get the idea. I'd love to see your customs you have/are working on.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Re: Private Custom Army Swap? - Partner found thanks!
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2014, 07:55:07 PM »
if you decide you want to do another one let me know!
i'd love to do a swap with you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal