collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 50748 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #450 on: October 28, 2014, 10:07:00 PM »
Angel, what an amazing collection!!!!! I absolutly love how you put SnapJack in there with Elsa! <3 I think Elfa would go really good with Anna since she is kinda spring-like.

Ponyfan, a Frozen popcorn tin? As in... like the ones at Walmart that come around christmas with the 3 different kinds of popcorn? Ooooooo WANT!

Post Merge: October 29, 2014, 12:29:24 AM

So im trying to think of which outfit they might do for Elsa's upcoming LE doll in
With Anna they could use her outfit from the end of the first movie but Elsa has me stumped. They already did her Snow Queen and Coronation outfit. I wonder if there will be all new outfits for each character or if they will make more Snow Queen Elsa dolls but stick her in a different kind of box, maybe change one or two things about her outfit or makeup. I would be happy with that since I missed out of her LE Snow queen doll.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 12:30:29 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

karin_h

« Reply #451 on: October 29, 2014, 12:35:01 AM »
I think they will be in the outfits they wear on the summer special video thingy that's coming next year. I'm guessing they'll both get new outfits for it.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 29, 2014, 06:08:59 AM »
Three words...
SO . MUCH. WANT!   :dribble:
:faint:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 29, 2014, 06:45:41 AM »
I hope Elsa gets a new dress for the short. I love the Snow Queen outfit and the LE doll, but I'm tired of that being pretty much the only option for her dolls. I'm on the fence about buying the skating set because she's so similar to the classic doll. Even on Once Upon a Time, my sister and I were joking that Elsa must only have one dress!

And I think people would be unhappy about a re-release, no matter how different they made her.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:26:51 AM by Moss »
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

karin_h

« Reply #454 on: October 29, 2014, 09:08:56 AM »
Yep, poor Queen Elsa has only one dress. I planned on getting another one to customize, so it actually worked in my favor that the Skating one is the same xD

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 29, 2014, 11:05:00 AM »
I'm not sure how many flavors of popcorn it has in it, but it's like those only smaller, They were up on the top shelf so I couldn't look at them closely. It might have been 3 small popcorn tins sold together or just one small one stacked on top of each other. Hopefully they will set them down closer to Christmas. They're so high up no one can reach them without a ladder. 

I was wondering what dress the next LE Elsa would wear also and the only thing I could come up would be an imprisoned Elsa with the chains but I don't think most fans would want an Elsa like that. I know I wouldn't want one. So probably the new Elsa doll would be wearing whatever she wears in the new short. In the new books I've seen she is always wearing the ice dress in the pictures.   

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 29, 2014, 03:21:02 PM »
If they go with a movie outfit, I would love to see the coronation dress mid-transition to the ice dress. She'd have the braid and no crown, of course. And there's a brief moment in that scene when the designs on the dress turn to ice before it spends over the rest of the dress. I think that would look really nice, if they could do it right.

But I'm gonna guess that they'll be in the dresses from the short. 
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 30, 2014, 05:33:38 AM »
I'd like to see a new LE Elsa in a different dress too. Hopefully something awesome from the short...but she does have another option from the actual movie too. When she was younger - like when she said goodbye to her parents (and also in the "Sister more like me" book ) she wears a dark blue skirt and matching jacket, with a lighter colored top and the flower pattern with her hair up - the outfit is a bit like when she was a kid as well. In the book she is also wearing it as an adult before the coronation...)
Anyways...I'd settle for the blue outfit I just described but really I vote for two completely new outfits for the girls :) 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #458 on: October 30, 2014, 08:48:08 AM »
I organized my Frozen stuff a little better...at least until the new dollies show up at the store :blush:
Oh yes, I forgot that I repainted Mattel Anna's eyes!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 31, 2014, 11:51:51 AM »
I forgot about the blue dress Elsa wears when she says goodbye to her parents.  I like the way you did your Frozen display Sprinklescupcake. I saw the Frozen popcorn tins at Walmart again and they are small, much smaller than the standard size popcorn tins you usually see. 

Here's a picture of my Frozen mini poster book and one of the posters inside.

I found these at Walmart today also.

There are 2 different watch designs (not counting different colored watchbands) for each song. The other songs you can get are "Do you want to build a snowman?" and "In Summer."  The music sounds a little muffled like if you had your speakers on and were trying to listen to the music through a pillow but you can still understand what they are singing. They are $12 each.

Ponyfan

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #460 on: November 01, 2014, 11:35:02 AM »
I would love  to drive people nuts with that watch!!

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 01, 2014, 01:05:46 PM »
I have two unopened Frozen dog tag necklace packages, Would anyone like to trade me the dog tag necklaces for something else Frozen?

Ponyfan

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #462 on: November 01, 2014, 06:37:17 PM »
I would, what would you be looking for?

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 01, 2014, 07:48:46 PM »
I'm not sure. I'm in the US and the were $3 each.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 07:54:11 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 01, 2014, 09:21:32 PM »
I know there may have been some other people here interested in the Elsa doll in her coronation outfit that didn't want to spend $80 to get her...JCPenney has a two-pack of just her and Anna in their coronation outfits for $25. http://www.jcpenney.com/kids/disney/frozen/disney-collection-2-pk-frozen-elsa-and-anna-doll-set-girls/prod.jump?ppId=pp5004740412&searchTerm=frozen&catId=SearchResults&_dyncharset=UTF-8&colorizedImg=DP0911201417102115M.tif They've got the less articulated bodies and their outfits are simpler (no cape or gloves for Elsa, or design on the bottom of her dress) and it does seem like they were glitter blasted. But I think it is a good alternative to purchasing one of the big sets :)

Warning though - apparently their free shipping doesn't apply to this item and their current online sale definitely doesn't, so my whole order came out to just under $37 :/

I have an extra DS Elsa in box, but I'm thinking of swapping her head with this new JCPenney Elsa when she arrives and dressing her in the new outfit.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal