collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Heart's Warming Con - official announcement  (Read 439 times)

Offline Woelzy

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Heart's Warming Con - official announcement
« on: April 10, 2014, 07:04:10 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We are pleased to announce Heart's Warming Con, the first and only Dutch My Little Pony Convention! Please visit our website at http://www.hwcon.nl

Heart's Warming Con will take place the 21st and 22nd of February 2015, in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam. Our main theme is the warm bond between My Little Ponyfans all over the world. During the Heart's Warming Eve and Heart's Warming Day you can join many different workshops, panels and MLP related (board)game activities. Of course there will also be a Collector's Corner where you can buy, trade and sell ponies and MLP related merchandise.

In the upcoming months we will reveal the activities you can participate in during the convention, but one thing's for sure: it will be a warm and fun event for little pony collectors and bronies alike! You can also follow us on  Facebook and Twitter to stay informed about our latest updates.   

Support us, make this happen!
The online ticket booth has been opened:
https://www.mlparena.com/projects/hearth-s-warming-con-2015#home
Until the 15th of june you can get your ticket at a special discount 'Early Bird' rate. The tickets will be sold through the 'Indie Gogo' system: it's like Kickstarter. If enough people support us between now and the 1st of june, the event will take place. Otherwise everyone gets their money back automatically. With your support we can make this convention happen!

If you have any questions or comments about this convention, please reply or contact us via the website.

We hope to see you at the Heart's Warming Con!

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:33:31 PM by Woelzy »

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
Re: Heart's Warming Con - official announcement
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 01:33:44 PM »
Sounds like a plan! I would like to go.

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 01:45:52 PM »
Oooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ponies and a chance to go back and hit up some old haunts I havent been to for years. Very tempting for a weekend!

Can I ask will this be an all gen con along the lines of Pony Con or a G4 initial con like BUCK?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Woelzy

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 02:32:36 PM »
The Convention will be aimed at MLP collectors/older generations and Bronies/G4 alike. There will be a collector's corner with tables to trade, buy and sell ponies (which will be more centered around the older generations), but there will also be panels with community guests (which will be more G4 centered). We try to make a mixed program so everypony feels at ease. The main theme of the convention is to unite and celebrate together.

Announcement - ticket sale is open
Tonight the wood for the fire of friendship is being laid down, go to the Indiegogo page and chip in some bits so we can actually afford the kindle!
Don't forget this is our ticket pre-sale, you won't get them any cheaper than this!
https://www.mlparena.com/projects/hearth-s-warming-con-2015#home

Offline Woelzy

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 02:23:20 PM »
*bump*
We'll be announcing more activities and our charity goal soon!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal