collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anatomy of a G3.5?  (Read 366 times)

LuckyTwirlerina

• Trade Count: (0)
Anatomy of a G3.5?
« on: April 08, 2014, 01:56:06 PM »
I made a deal with myself that if I happened to find a G3.5 Cheerliee at the thrift store, then she would come home with me as the only G3.5 in the herd and act as the generation's ambassador, but other than that, I wouldn't be collecting them. So, of course, I actually manage to stumble across one, but the thing with thrift store ponies is that I like to pop them apart just to make sure there's nothing gross like rust or mold inside (most of my value village ponies were FILTHY upon arrival, inside and out!) so I was wondering if anyone had pictures handy of what the neck plug/fastener/attachment thing looks like on a G3.5 and how to remove their heads? I'm worried about breaking her by trying to just pop her head off like any old G3. :blush:

Offline Emberly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Anatomy of a G3.5?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 03:20:15 PM »
IIRC, they look just like G4s more or less. In other words, you need to pop the head off the peg and excise the peg with an x-acto blade, then glue it back in for the pony to function again.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Anatomy of a G3.5?
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 02:32:18 PM »
Have you removed the heads on other generations of pony in the past? As Emberly mentions its really just the same process. Just use whatever method for initial removal has worked for you in the past and make sure to tug gently :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal