collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Roll Up Accessory Swap VII Brag Thread  (Read 3839 times)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Re: Roll Up Accessory Swap VII Brag Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2014, 03:33:45 AM »
Hope it was worth waiting for Sparkleset! It got to you much quicker than I thought it would.

And that Quarterback hat is minter than mint! I have never seen one that looks that new before :drunk:

Glad you like the comics!
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2014, 04:03:31 AM »
Yeah I was talking about Sparkler on the front pages of the comics. And yes Quarterback's helmet is perfect. Makes me realize how bad mine was!

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2014, 12:00:48 PM »
never mind quarterback helmet... you got his bandanna  :drunk: That took me 2 years to find. Big congratulations on the great box :)

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2014, 04:53:27 PM »
Congrats Sparkle! So many great accessories! I love the sandboxes :)

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline nhal039

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2014, 04:31:47 PM »
*warning my spelling is properly terrible, i will fix it later.
Oh man, I have the most epic brag ever! thank you so much unipops, words can not express how grateful I am for all the goodness, I have 2 very happy kids at the moment and I am one very happy mum  :biggrin:. I actually opened the box 1 hour ago and am still going over all the contents in disbelief, I really needed to take some time to compose myself before I was able to write up this brag (I will be adding photos soon if you read this before I upload them, plus it will take me a good hour to write up this brag)

Firstly stuff for the kids, I can not tell you guys how cute claras hat is, I love crochet and the colours suit her perfectly, I have forgotten the name of the carebear but it's so flipping cute (the hat not just the carebear). It fits perfectly and its perfect timing as it is just starting to get cold here.

A plane for clark, he loves it and has spent the morning playing with it :) Sadly it did not distract him enough to leave my parcels alone.. he opened every single one expect one, then when he was done ran off to play with his new toy for hours. Great choice unipops he loves it. He loves the stamper too.. I actually wanted that but I don't have a chance to claim it now

So excited, I have baby wear :) Here are the girls sporting there new looks courtesy of unipops (I have shoes to for the overalls I just forgot to put them on in all off my excitement.

Wholey heck.. its greek! I new as soon as I saw it as I was just about 1 hour away from buying the greek accessories for baby cottoncandy (seriously, perfect timing) and now I have the pillow and bottle. Thanks ever so much, I am so in disbelieve. Really unipops you have out done yourself already and there is so much more gift. Really I am feeling like the luckest person alive

Pony hairclips, I just love the middle 3 they are my most favorite clips of all time, I have some brasil girls that can't wait to be wearing them. G3 charms.. they are so cool, I love them to bits my collection of 1 of them has now gone to 8.. feeling really stoked. The crown clip is also very cool.. a baby pony is going to claim that one

Ribbons I have ribbons, yay! My ponies will be very happy.. can someone please be a gem and tell me who they are for. A puffy sticker for peachy, I love it, its so adorable.. I  only have 4 stickers in total so I am mighty pleased to have another. Drooling over the magnet, firefly and moondancer are both childhood ponies.. moondancer is my favorite, the magnet will live in my pony cabinet. Again feeling very spoilt

My jaw dropped when I saw all the g2 accessories, how did you do it unipops! I found shopping for tiny that g2 stuff is a right pain in the butt to find (tiny I still enjoyed shopping for you don't get me wrong). I am so impressed at your hunting skills. Thanks so much. I am working on giving my ponies there correct gear. I am well and truly stunned. Again huge thanks

Precious Gem accessories, how I love these accessories, I know have all the g3 mirror accessories for the superlong haired ponies, I also really need that crown and fork comb.. Thanks a million

A stunning picture by steph, turtles are my favorite animals ever. Steph thank you I adore this picture so much, I am so honoured and humbled you took the time to draw this for me, I am going to find a nice spot for it either in our lounge or my room.  It  is my favorite thing out of the whole box and I love every thing so much.
Also along side the picture is polka, I was so floored to she her as I know you have spent a long time trying to find her yourself, I am well and truely humbled by your selflessness. I can honestly say she is my favorite g2 baby ever, I love her colours and her suit is so cute

Unipops thank you so much, again I am so grateful, you are so generous. Thank you, thank you, thank you
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:53:02 PM by nhal039 »

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2014, 05:02:29 PM »
Wow, Greek accessories and a whole lot more- You got super spoiled!

Offline nhal039

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2014, 05:15:38 PM »
I keep forgetting to add stuff, i got so much. There is some cool dr seuss sock for me too

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2014, 01:07:05 AM »
Awww, Unicorn-Pops did a splendid job of spoiling you, but you deserve to be spoiled :lovey: Congratulations! Big hugs for you Unicorn_pops too, because you put together a truly epic swapbox :hug:

And yeah, shopping for G2 stuff is sometimes hard, sorry for that! That's why I had some G1 and G3 stuff on my list as well, to make it easier. Uni had few Fairy Godmothers to help with those G2 things, I'm sure ;)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2014, 12:31:04 PM »
 :shocked: Nhal!  That is amazing!!!! You were so spoiled! :faint:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2014, 01:44:50 PM »
Nhal you are very Welcomed! I've really enjoyed this swap! Tiny helped me out with half those G2 accessories :) So a BIG thank you to Tiny! Yes, I had Polka but seeing how I don't mind to have outfits or not, thought you'd enjoy a G2 baby With outfit :)  And the other G2 accessories came with ponies that I added to my collection that I was glad to give away to be enjoyed by someone wanting them. I made the hairbows for Clara but can't take credit for the hat (bought it from the store) And it's nice to see Clark enjoying the stamper too
I know you didn't have greek baby accessories listed...but who wouldn't want them as extras :)

Post Merge: May 02, 2014, 01:47:39 PM

Oh and now you can understand why I didn't want to post a spoiler. The packages I used were sea related as was the outside of the box. I figured not to many people liked sea themes :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:47:39 PM by Unicorn_pops »

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2014, 06:19:41 AM »
Awesome box!

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2014, 02:37:25 AM »
Prepare for an epic brag :lovey: As you know, nhal039 was my swap partner and she spoiled me so much, I still can't believe that I had received so many wonderful and meaningful things!

At first the package didn't looked like it holds so many little treasures inside. And boy, nhal sure would be great at little swaps because of the amount of things she fit into the small box. When I opened it and was greeted by an adorable Confetti, I was already grinning and squealing in happiness. There was also a personal not to me, hidden under the picture.

And I swear there were so many little packages and goodies, I had no idea where to start!

Okay, I started with the sweets- and ate one too :blush:

And in the meantime I've looked to see what was in the little white packages and the contents already made me so happy, I would have been delighted to just get these :blush:

That dove comb and the yellow pick with a flower are especially important to me - I've lost them once and they had come from my childhood playsets. To have them back had brought me a lot of joy. And moreover, that little tiny key had me laughing in joy - it's Lady Cupcake's and it's the last item I need from the set with her :heart:

And then I've tackled the bigger packages and got distracted with taking pics, so I apologize it might be a bit confusing :blush:

This dove is again special to me :lovey: It comes from the set with Wingsong (again one of my first childhood ponies!) and the doves I had, had lost their wings. So this little fella had made me super happy :heart:

I have no idea who this masks should belong to, but oh, I bet my Confetti will look gorgeous with it on :D

Each of the bigger packages had just more little ones inside!

And the treasures hidden there should make your mouths water.

That veil is so perfect, it has no flaw at all, the lace is perfect as new :heart: and the ring is still so sparkly! And look at the earrings! Mine first ones and they are so adorable :heart:

Aaand next package :D

And more lovely accessories!

I got really teared up by now, and this has been so thoughtful of you - Baby Buggy is one of my favorite G1 sets and I've always wanted it. I will have a bit more display space now and I wanted to get it for one of my Confetti custom babies (from baby Cuddles) and I already have the things I wanted the most, minus the buggy itself :heart: Thank you so much for those Nancy :hug:

And I think we're only half-way by now :drunk: And this next package was filled with awesomeness as well :heart:

Each gift I've unwrapped had made my jaw drop down just a bit more. I'm still astonished with your kindness and all those accessories are so mint! :dribble: I can't believe you got all of them for me:

And again, the most special one from the lot (because all of them are amazing and made me tear up even more) - is the apron, which comes from the Sweetberry's kitchen. I've lots mine and this one will replace it. It's so thoughtful of you to give such an amazing gift to me!

By that time I realized I should take a picture of the awesome Twilight sticker (books FTW!) and a pencil.

And realized I should take a pic of this mysterious two-pack before completely unwrapping it :blush:

It was hiding two hanks of nylon hair!

Moonlight is such a beautiful color, that was the first time I've seen it in person. And Bougainvillea is one of my favorite colors - I have few hanks of the color myself and a lot of ponies I want to rehair with it. Those two are spot-on for me, thank you! :hug:   

Finally, we got to a mysterious package which was labelled, as the only one, for me to open it as the last one.

It was probably the best suggestion - if I had opened it as, e.g. the first one, I doubt I would touch any other packages, for being too astounded to open them up. Why, you ask? Because of this beauty:

Isn't she the most gorgeous SHS girl ever? :lovey:

She is perfect. She looks like a mix between Confetti and my pony persona, Tsunami. So I call her Tsunfetti :heart: She is so wonderful, I love her so, so much.

And she comes with her own accessories :D :D :D How great is that! She's wonderful, I can't properly express how much I adore her.

So, here is a group shot of everything:

and one more of my new girl and the dove which got very friendly with her :heart:

nhal039, thank you so much for this wonderful package. I can't express how happy everything had made me. I hope that I'll be able to repay your kindness and thoughtfulness :hug:

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2014, 03:50:10 AM »
Cute!

The blue mask (tiara) is from one of the accessory packs. There is also a blue matching ring,shoes, ribbon, bag (purse) & comb.

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2014, 07:12:31 AM »
Yay! That little dove is so cute! Its wings give me the happy feels.

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2014, 02:03:00 PM »
Happy Mothers' Day Ladies :)

Congrats Tiny! Drooling over the G2 Veil! That tiny Dove is so adorable now you have me wanting one ;)  So many great items and Nhal, the Custom Tsunfetti is So Lovely and elegant!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal