collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: shady seller, everyone beware (non-pony)  (Read 291 times)

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
shady seller, everyone beware (non-pony)
« on: March 30, 2014, 05:17:04 PM »
This was for a lady lovey locks pillow case, and I figure I'd let people know here because there are some LLL collectors, and because if they're selling LLL they may also end up selling ponies too.

So a little whiles back this pillowcase was listed, and someone asked me to bid on it for them, but they asked just before it ended and I was in bed.  So I missed out.

Luckily though, the item didn't sell at it's 10.99 listing.  So it was relisted, so I bid $20.   With 5 seconds to go I was outbid, by a buyer with a 0 rating.  I thought, that looks suspicious, but I'll give the seller the benefit of the doubt.  However, the pillow case was once again relisted.  So I bid again, this time only $15.  And I was once again outbid with 5 seconds to go by a user with a 0 rating. 

I'm pretty much certain they were shill bidding now, so I have reported the account.  But just in case, I'd recommend avoiding the user 007bondgirl007

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: shady seller, everyone beware (non-pony)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 05:30:26 PM »
Ugh! that does sound very suspicious!   :(
thanks for letting us know :bigups:  good thing you reported them too
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal