collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 83324 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #345 on: July 29, 2014, 12:19:45 AM »
Now website says its broken with fixit felix

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 29, 2014, 12:21:19 AM »
I do believe it crashed :( It should be back up in a few minutes but not sure if the dolls are gone or not
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #347 on: July 29, 2014, 12:22:10 AM »
Oooh nooo! I shall refresh!!!! This is aweful! :(

Post Merge: July 29, 2014, 12:26:23 AM

Rawr now not loading at all T_T

Post Merge: July 29, 2014, 12:30:43 AM

Oh NO! By the time the site was working and i went to add her to my bag she is sold out! Guess it wasnt meant to be.... dammit I wanted to trade an aurora for an ariel!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:31:25 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 29, 2014, 12:43:46 AM »
Aww I'm sorry you missed her :hug: You can try for the next doll (Jasmine maybe?) and try and trade her for Ariel when she comes around :hug:

Post Merge: July 29, 2014, 12:50:39 AM

Does it look like Aurora has tinsel in her hair? It looks like it but it might just be really shiny. That may be the only thing I dislike about the doll, not too crazy about Rapunzel's tinsel either XD
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:50:39 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #349 on: July 29, 2014, 12:56:55 AM »
Im reading a lot of people had her in checkout when the site crash, some people successfully ordered multiples!? The listing says ordets are limited to one a person so maybe some orders will get deleted! I can always try for Jasmine :)  Ariel you will be mine someday! *shakes fist* this Aurora doll was soooo pretty too! Congrats to those who got her! Man I was soooo close! She does look like she has tinsel!

Post Merge: July 29, 2014, 05:28:15 AM

I was honestly upset from earlier, the whole missing out on Aurora with the site crashing when she was in my cart but I have Thin Mints and feel better! <3
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:10:22 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 29, 2014, 07:04:25 AM »
I am so sorry to hear about the website crash. :cry: And yes, Aurora does have tinsel in her hair!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #351 on: July 29, 2014, 07:23:41 AM »
Bowtie! I was wondering if you were able to get one as well? I cant believe the website crashed grr so close! xD Im going to call my Disney Store and see if there are any preorders open left!!!

I have a question! When they list the dolls on their street date (Aurora will be October) do they list them at Midnight Pacific Time like how they do with the preorders?

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 29, 2014, 09:42:10 AM »
Congrats to everyone that was able to get the Limited Edition Aurora and I'm sorry for the ones that weren't able to get her.

I want a Little Mermaid Melody doll too. I wish I had gotten her at Toys R Us back you could get her there. I've even thought of trying to make a custom Melody but I haven't found a doll that would look perfect for her.

I guess I missed most of the Art of Ariel items. :( I do remember seeing a Art of Ariel pen online since you guys mentioned they've already done that line.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 29, 2014, 11:46:41 AM »
Unfortunately the website crashes every single time there's a limited edition doll XD Luckily it's never crashed on me when I'm in the process of buying but I know I panic each time!

And thin mints make everything better :biggrin: Do you mean do they list the dolls at midnight on their release date if all the pre orders haven't sold? If so, I'm not sure. It's been my experience that they've sold out very quickly each time and there's not been any left :P Though I do believe the villains dolls were around for a while. Were they ever a pre order? But definitely call your Disney Store and see if there are any left :) I've heard several people saying that there were a few Elsa and Anna pre orders left at their stores even when they sold out online. Worth a try! But call them quick because if their are any left I'm sure they'll be gone in a few days!

Aw, Ponyfan... we're stuck in the same I'll-never-own-a-Melody-doll boat I guess XD :lol: I remember there were tons of them at TRU! Gaaaah! I've had dreams of finding her at the thrift, hehe. I'd like to make a custom as well but I can't sew and I'd probably need to rehair and paint a doll face which I'm not sure I could do :lol: Let's cross our fingers and hope we just get lucky one day ;)

My Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 29, 2014, 12:56:37 PM »
It would be great for us to get our Melody dolls Shenanigans. :) I saw her clothes are on Ebay today but no doll. I remember my mom asking me if I wanted one when she was out and I said no. I was used to the Tyco Ariels and thought the Mattel sculpt didn't look as good as Tyco's.

Ponyfan   

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 29, 2014, 03:49:00 PM »
Bowtie! I was wondering if you were able to get one as well? I cant believe the website crashed grr so close! xD Im going to call my Disney Store and see if there are any preorders open left!!!

I have a question! When they list the dolls on their street date (Aurora will be October) do they list them at Midnight Pacific Time like how they do with the preorders?
I was able to get one in stores! I didn't try to go for one online. I hope you are able to get one!

I am not quite sure how they do it when people cancel or can't pay for their orders. I wonder if one of the facebook groups or tumblr blogs know!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #356 on: July 29, 2014, 07:45:52 PM »
I called my DS this morning right at opening and they said on the 28th there was a long line outside the door but only ten Aurora dolls! Pooppy but I will try again on the release date online and maybe the Disney Store again! Im sure I will eventually get one of these dolls.

Post Merge: July 30, 2014, 03:06:37 AM

Anyone Elsa think the deluxe singing Aurora doll is adorable!? I keep stalking her but I want to stick to Frozen dolls with a few Ariel mixed in! xD I love her 'Briar Rose' outfit a lot!!! Heehee!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 03:06:37 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 30, 2014, 08:30:13 AM »

Anyone Elsa think the deluxe singing Aurora doll is adorable!? I keep stalking her but I want to stick to Frozen dolls with a few Ariel mixed in! xD I love her 'Briar Rose' outfit a lot!!! Heehee!

It seems you have Frozen on the brain.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 30, 2014, 08:31:49 AM »
Would anyone be interested in the 17" limited edition Ariel? I have one I'm going to sell

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 30, 2014, 10:15:02 AM »
SprinklesCupcake I've been looking at that Briar Rose singing doll too. :) If I get her she will be my 2nd Aurora doll. I just remembered I have the mini musical princess one of her. My collection is mostly Ariel/Little Mermaid and Frozen with a few other princess dolls.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal