collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 84022 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2014, 06:22:58 PM »
I want that one too, but only saw her in store once and didn't have the money

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2014, 05:17:47 AM »
Thank you all so much  :hug:  :lovey:  :hug:  :lovey:  I'm just so happy to finally have these  :heart:  love them!

Oh Ringlets! Elsa and Anna are so gorgeous ohmygosh ;n; And Elsa's in her coronation dress omggg. I'm not usually a doll person, but I may have to make an exception!

Edit!Ohhhhh! Walmart has these, but they're out of stock. I love her, and she's so cheap ;n;

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thats Mattel Color Magic Elsa  ^^  they stock her at TRU as well, and um... Tesco - not sure if you have TEsco in the  US?  there are quite a few shops that sell her - our disney store even has them sometimes (presumably since the DS own dolls have been out of stock for ages and to stop the kids from being too disappointed! :P )  . She does sell out fast, but Mattel dolls usually come back in stock more quickly than disney Store so hopefully you'll be able to get one soon :hug:  :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2014, 01:48:14 PM »
if anyone wants a pocahontas doll from Disney store i have one

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2014, 07:04:20 PM »
I've been following your thread in TS, Ringlets, and was SO HAPPY for you when you finally got your dolls! Having to deal with that horrible lady >_< They look gorgeous and yay, you got the book as well :D
My Wish List

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2014, 02:55:49 AM »
I'm happy you got your dolls too, Ringlets. :) Coronation Elsa is really pretty. 

I checked several stores yesterday and most of them had very little Frozen stuff. The JCPenny store in the mall only had one pair of Elsa shoes, two Hans dolls and some plush Annas.

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:01:41 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2014, 09:37:37 PM »
I've only been to Wal-Mart lately (need to get to TRU and Target soon!) but I've not seen any Elsa stuff. Tons and tons of Anna dolls, but the Elsa dolls are sold out once again!
My Wish List

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2014, 06:08:23 AM »
Some stores are not even getting Elsa. I spoke with the lady that stocks toys at my local wal mart and she said the box of Frozen dolls had Anna and Kristoff in it but no Elsa at all. So mattel can't even keep up with the demand for Elsa.

I really wanna find the color magic one but I don't think I will.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2014, 06:07:43 PM »
mattel can't even keep up with the demand for Elsa. 

:whoa:  :blink: :faint:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2014, 07:26:28 PM »
Yeah that what I must have looked like to that lady.

And not the best picture but I've fallen in love with Merida. I found this girl on eBay brand new for like 5 bucks. She has been traveling with me daily since I got her.

Offline beajjai033

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • "It will all be worth it in the end."
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2014, 07:54:36 PM »
Congrats SwordPony! I really like her hair :D

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2014, 10:15:30 PM »
Wow. Yesterday I had a box of Mattel Anna of Arendale that I stocked onto the salesfloor, i think 6 came in a box. Today I went to stock toys and LOL they were gone! I stocked more today as I saw another box in my freight, Im counting the minutes they last! xD

Soooo I saw enchanted for the first time! I feel like I really missed out when it first came at. At first it felt like a generic mix of all Disney princess movies, but as I watched it wow I really like it! Ive been signing 'how does she know you love her' all night at work!
I feel really upset I missed out on this doll:

:squee: I WANT SO BAD! xD I really love the way this Gissel doll looks, the box and her dress! Was this a Disney Storeor Mattel Gissel doll? I know nothing about her, I just know I really love her! <3
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 10:18:21 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

AppleDash1

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2014, 12:01:04 AM »
Soooo I saw enchanted for the first time! I feel like I really missed out when it first came at. At first it felt like a generic mix of all Disney princess movies, but as I watched it wow I really like it! Ive been signing 'how does she know you love her' all night at work!
I feel really upset I missed out on this doll:

:squee: I WANT SO BAD! xD I really love the way this Gissel doll looks, the box and her dress! Was this a Disney Storeor Mattel Gissel doll? I know nothing about her, I just know I really love her! <3

according to this blog http://d-princesses.livejournal.com/420981.html?thread=4158069 that doll was found at walmart. It also has the mattel red circle logo in the bottom left corner. This one was the disney store version visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I love the mattel doll itself but the disney store dress is way better. I also found this picture that shows the wedding dress and purple dress visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2014, 12:33:51 AM »
Oh, thank you AppleDash!! I feel like I really missed out, time to stalk ebay! xD I love the Mattel version so much! <3

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2014, 12:57:33 AM »
There's a lot of Color Magic Elsa's in a store near me, but as I live in Finland they cost a lot more than in the US so it would not be any way sensible to deal one or two from here :/ Plus Finland's shipping costs are insane.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2014, 04:36:11 AM »
Back when Enchanted was released (and before then) Mattel actually made disney dolls that were better than disney Store  (:faint: - I know right? ). Now of course DS is much better, but the early Mattel Disney dolls were awesome. Talking about Enchanted, I passed on the DS Giselle in the pink dress at the time since I thought she looked a cheaper quality (I've never seen the Mattel one in the pink dress IRL) , but I do have the Mattel Robert and Giselle 2 doll set MIB (where he is in the blue suit and she is in the purple dress at the ball at the end of the movie).  You reminded me that I have the set - but I dont know where I've stored it :facepalm:  I havent had it on display for a long time :blush: I regretted not getting Giselle in her white dress as well.

Swordpony I love that Merida doll too! she is beautiful and that was a great price!! :bigups: :cheer:  I really like all the DS Merida dolls TBH   :lovey:  Disney Store really blew Mattel out of the water when it comes to the Brave dolls

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal