collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 84028 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 11:25:23 AM »
Has anyone seen this set from target of Anna and Elsa. I kinda like the Elsa here.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I saw two of them yesterday in Target! I think they may be Target exclusive, ive only seen them there.

Post Merge: March 29, 2014, 11:33:08 AM

LOL! I looked up the Birthday Gift fakies hahah, same fakies I saw earlier but with more picturea! I give thwm credit they look articulated but woah are they not fully rooted on the back of their heads!? Lol!
:lmao:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 11:33:43 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 12:30:09 PM »
I saw those at Target today. :) They have a little sticker near the bottom of the box that says "Only at Target."  I might get them later on. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Sweetheart

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 05:49:12 AM »
Is anyone planning on buying a Frozen doll and repainting? Like the Mattel ones?

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 06:10:53 AM »
Wow, those fakie dolls! XD Did anyone notice they used a picture of the Disney Store ones on the back? :P I wonder how Disney feels about them using the official images, heh.

I kinda like those Target dolls, though not crazy about the Mattel faces. Still, I might get them :biggrin:
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 05:17:34 PM »
I wasnt going to buy Mattel ones, but the Frozen bug bit me hard and I buy everything now (with the exception of "Happy every Day" fakies of course   :lmao:  which i believe are possibly not articulated - some of the pics show ones that are, some not so its hit n miss what you get. Check out the dodgy bright red plastic cheap shoes on some of the other  frozen fakies BTW! :rofl:   )  I got those Target exclusive Anna and ELsa from a US seller - they arrived here Saturday morning and actually they are cute IRL :)

Is anyone planning on buying a Frozen doll and repainting? Like the Mattel ones?

Me! I've seen one on a google search done as coronation Elsa and she looked really cute! :heart: 
 I actually have already partially customised a Mattel sparkle Elsa TBH - I gave her eye lashes, painted in black the white line going across her eyes that reminds me a bit of a cat lol, and gave her purple glitter eyeshadow (not ott, just light) :good:  (I have another Sparkle Elsa I kept original)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 06:26:10 PM »
Ringlets, I noticed those bright red shoes! :lol: What on earth were they thinking?? And you'll have to show us your repainted doll once you finish her :nod:
My Wish List

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 06:33:19 PM »
I need so badly to take pictures, I got my coronation two pack Classic edition frozen girls nude on ebay so I found them some Barbie clothes, and they look simply stunning on them!

I would like their outfits from that set though eventually, if anyone wants to split when it restocks.

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 06:35:13 PM »
I need so badly to take pictures, I got my coronation two pack Classic edition frozen girls nude on ebay so I found them some Barbie clothes, and they look simply stunning on them!

I would like their outfits from that set though eventually, if anyone wants to split when it restocks.

Can't wait to see pics! I bet they look beautiful :frolic:
My Wish List

AppleDash1

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2014, 07:08:40 PM »
Anyone see these new Mattel classic dolls?  They have a princess and a villain line.  I want them so bad!   I saw them at my Walmart.  The boxes have the original movie poster and year on them.  I wouldn't debox them but I may want doubles of Ariel and the Evil Queen.  I like this Ariel better than the DS classic doll or the JCP doll and this Evil Queen is way better than the DS version.  I need one to be with Raven Queen for her family group in my EAH collection.  They also have Ursula, Cinderella and Snow White.  I really hope they make an Aurora and Maleficient.

Ariel
http://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=30928646

Evil Queen
http://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=30928676

As far as Frozen stuff, I wish I would've bought the DS Elsa mug when they had it and possibly the classic doll.  I didn't like it as much as I thought I would when I say it in RL.

I really want the Cinderella one, I saw her in person at ToysRUs and she is gorgeous. That would be awesome if they make some other characters too.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2014, 04:42:23 AM »
Ringlets, I noticed those bright red shoes! :lol: What on earth were they thinking?? And you'll have to show us your repainted doll once you finish her :nod:
*nods* i'll do some pic spam when I'm finished ...be warned I take a lot of pics!! :silly:
and on that note...

I finally got my set of Frozen LE second set dolls (along with a bag and I also got the Art of Frozen book I've been after forever!   :squee:  :happy:  :frolic:   *sigh of relief*  You may have seen these already if you followed my TS thread  ;)

mini pic spam :heart:

and  here's the link to my photobucket album with these in - incase you want to see more pics (some are better , some close up v )
 http://s704.photobucket.com/user/Ringlets-Silverdawn/library/DisneyFrozenCollectionPartTwo#/user/Ringlets-Silverdawn/library/DisneyFrozenCollectionPartTwo?sort=3&page=0&_suid=139660852446806979837001062228

:good:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2014, 08:54:17 AM »
^ I LOVE them.  Elso is just spilling over with personality.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2014, 09:06:22 AM »
these dolls are lovely !!! ;) ;)
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2014, 11:42:11 AM »
Congrats ringlets!!! Glad to see that you got you dolls!!

Question would anyone be interested in a nude merida doll?

I bought the light blue dressed one but I'm thinking of buying the one with the cape. As I really want thy dress too.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2014, 05:07:38 PM »
For whatever reason, I prefer the faces on this round of LE Frozen dolls to the original ones. They look lovely in your pictures!

All I want right now is for the Classic Elsa doll to be back in stock online. Ebay prices are getting more and more ridiculous as time goes on. $50?! For a play-line doll?!  :drunk:
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Sweetheart

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2014, 05:08:38 PM »
Oh Ringlets! Elsa and Anna are so gorgeous ohmygosh ;n; And Elsa's in her coronation dress omggg. I'm not usually a doll person, but I may have to make an exception!

Edit!Ohhhhh! Walmart has these, but they're out of stock. I love her, and she's so cheap ;n;

« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 05:12:19 PM by Sweetheart »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal