collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I am very STEAMED RIGHT NOW!  (Read 1782 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
I am very STEAMED RIGHT NOW!
« on: March 28, 2014, 02:00:07 PM »
I have been listing things on ebay to sell like many others. I have them listed cause I need to sell them. Well you are wondering what I am steamed about right now?

I had a pair of pony/horse pj pants sell a while ago and the buyer placed an offer on them. I took the offer and waited for payment. I waited and waited and waited! Sent them a few invoiced and asked very nicely to send payment. What is funny is there feedback is 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How in the $#@&^ can someone have that when they do this! I opened a case and of course nothing. I just closed it today when I got home from work. So now the pants are relisted again. Love with others play around with me and waste my time.

Ok now to top it off. I have two horses that had offers put on them and I took the offers. One was yesterday so ya I can understand and they are in the UK. But the other one is going on day three now! I have sent invoices and sent them a message asking if there is a problem why they cant pay yet. So I am waiting to hear back.

I am about to scream!!!!!!! I am getting so sick and tired of this!!!!!  Why can we seller not leave them NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!  They earn it then they deserve it! 

Sorry everyone I am just so upset right now over it all. I am trying to save up some extra money for vacation in the next month and this is not helping!

tinyblondie

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: I am very STEAMED RIGHT NOW!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 02:05:34 PM »
Ive been having the same problem for the past few days with 'buyers' (who I dont think actually intend to buy). If I were you I'd message them with a fixed cut off point regarding payment then relist the items if they dont comply  :hug:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 02:10:55 PM »
I am sorry for your troubles.  :hug: I can completely sympathize with you. It's getting harder and harder for sellers on eBay and eBay doesn't seem to care.  :(

To answer your question about not being able to leave negative feedback for buyers, this is from eBay's FAQ page.

Why are sellers allowed to leave only positive Feedback for buyers?
 Sellers used to be able to leave negative Feedback for buyers. Unfortunately, we found that when buyers had bad experiences with sellers, they were often reluctant to leave neutral or negative Feedback out of fear that the seller would retaliate by leaving negative Feedback for them. And when buyers did receive unfair negative Feedback, they usually decreased their shopping on eBay. Overall, it became clear that the fear of retaliatory negative Feedback made it more difficult for good sellers to distinguish themselves from not-so-good sellers, and made the Feedback system as a whole less reliable.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 02:12:05 PM »
Can I still get my fees back if I relist it? Cause I don't want to be left having to pay $7.00 for something that did not sell. I am sorry to hear that your having that to :(

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 02:13:55 PM »
If you opened a case and it was closed in your favor, then you will get your fees back.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 02:33:43 PM »
If you opened a case and it was closed in your favor, then you will get your fees back.

Yes I do know that, but you can relist anything till after the case is closed? Right cause there is a small chance they will pay.

Offline Alipes

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Custom and Diorama Photo Gallery
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 03:00:45 PM »
I'm so sorry that you're going through this!  :hug:  I can totally commiserate though.  When I first started selling some extras from my collection I did so on eBay, and it was a huge hassle, plus eBay took so much in ridiculous fees.  After that first batch I've been sticking with Arena sales, since I just want these extra ponies to find good homes and I'm not pressed for funds.  I know some people have to do emergency cleaning sales to pay bills and things though, which makes it much more difficult. :( 

I hope things go better for you, and here is an extra hug for good measure!  :hug:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 03:11:00 PM »

Yes I do know that, but you can relist anything till after the case is closed? Right cause there is a small chance they will pay.
You can't relist until the case is closed. Unfortunately the case has to take a couple days before you can close it. 90% of the time they do not pay.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 03:47:59 PM »
Ya I am starting to not want to sell anything on there :( I would sell them on here, but they are Breyer horses and I don't think there is much interest in them.

Offline flying_narwhal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy Store
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 03:48:28 PM »
I completely sympathize, I sell on eBay a lot and it is such a frustrating situation when someone wastes your time like that :( What I might suggest is to just have fixed price listings at the cost you are looking for (no best offer option) with the immediate payment required option enabled if you are getting too frustrated with non-paying buyers. This will ensure that you get paid right away. This might turn some people away from a purchase but it can help reduce the headache factor.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 04:05:14 PM »
I completely sympathize, I sell on eBay a lot and it is such a frustrating situation when someone wastes your time like that :( What I might suggest is to just have fixed price listings at the cost you are looking for (no best offer option) with the immediate payment required option enabled if you are getting too frustrated with non-paying buyers. This will ensure that you get paid right away. This might turn some people away from a purchase but it can help reduce the headache factor.

Ya I was thinking of doing that from now on. I know that it will stop some but I will not have this headache anymore. I have a bad feeling that the next one is not going to have payment either. And I am worried about the UK one also :(

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 06:09:50 AM »
*hugs*  you have all my sympathy too :hug:  TBH  in all the years I've been on ebay , I've never had to open as many NPB cases as I have in the past few months! :faint:  :yikes:  Its definitely getting worse. And the not being able to leave the bad buyers bad feedback - thats   a pain a well . I think if you had to open a case on someone and they didnt respond or they wouldnt work things out then at least in that situation you should be allowed to leave bad feedback *sigh* ebay is much easier for buyers although honestly I think both buying and selling on there is getting tougher! :(  I hope that at least some of your buyers  eventually pay.   Dont relist anything until the cases close in your favor though as (occasionally) someone will pay for the item. I had this situation with an item I sold recently. The buyer *did* eventually pay before the case closed.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ponybanker

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 08:00:11 AM »
in that last year I have had to open 9 cases against NPB's. mY latest one was this week but the last day before i could file for fees she eneded up paying. 7 of the 9 though did not pay. So annoying. I completely feel your pain. Hope it all gets worked out for you and i completely agree with the negative feedback part on ebay its so stupid they took that away from sellers!

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 08:19:09 AM »
in that last year I have had to open 9 cases against NPB's. mY latest one was this week but the last day before i could file for fees she eneded up paying. 7 of the 9 though did not pay. So annoying. I completely feel your pain. Hope it all gets worked out for you and i completely agree with the negative feedback part on ebay its so stupid they took that away from sellers!

Or at least sellers should be able to leave neutral. Either that or have a separation of feedback - there's the feedback for selling and a feedback for buying and keep them separated and not totaled. So a person could be a 100% perfect buyer but 80% as a seller and have two numbers by their name. Because right now if you're less than 100%, that means you're a seller for sure. If you're 100%, that means you're a buyer (but we have no idea what kind of buyer you are) or a seller with stellar feedback.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2014, 02:04:00 PM »
Well I had to open cases on the rest of the stuff I sold.  I did get payment after a few days when the case was open.  I did get a message back from the person that did not send payment on the pants. They had something come up and forgot about the pants. They wanted to buy them again. Sorry but I am going to pass. I relisted and they sold right then and there to someone else. :) And they sent payment right away  :)  Sometimes you win sometimes you don't!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal