collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The NEXT Alternate Rehair Swap - Partners Assigned - ONE BOX LEFT TO BRAG!  (Read 17075 times)

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
-Do you have dogs? Yes, a short-haired dog (pit bull) - can't guarantee there won't be any hair sneaking in the box :P 
-Do you have cats? No
-Do you smoke (or have any smokiness that might be affecting your ponies?) Nope and nope.
-Do you wear perfumes on a regular basis? No.

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
-Do you have dogs? Yes, two but they don't come in the craft room
-Do you have cats? No
-Do you smoke? No smoking/smokiness
-Do you wear perfumes on a regular basis? No

I have a question in general? How do people feel about a deflocked so soft as a bait?
Im Totally okay with a deflock.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 11:44:09 AM by ajmeier55 »

SparklersOasis

• Trade Count: (0)
Do you have dogs?
Yes one dog and occasionally dogsit my sister's dog.
Do you have cats?
Yes, one, I am not currently living with him since I'm in the middle of a slow interstate move, but I'm not sure how long that will last.
Do you smoke (or have any smokiness that might be affecting your ponies?)
No smokiness here!
Do you wear perfumes on a regular basis?
No.  Occasional scented lotion, but that's only right before bed and not a very strong scent either.
How do people feel about deflocked so softs as a bait?
Sure, I love NSS!
Where to put rehaired marking
Bottom of foot or inside the neck seam would work great!
Do you have a preference of stripes vs solid colors or full out blends?
Nope, I like them all!
How do you feel about tinsel/fizz/thermal/UV/Glow in the Dark hair?
Sure, love them all!
Extras?
I'm like a little kid at Christmas, I'm not terribly picky!  Hair is great, I have a handful of baits I'm wanting to rehair.  I'm trying to lose weight, so probably not so much on sweets, but a little chocolate would be ok :)  I would absolutely love some sort of postcard or picture from something that is from your area. 
Since many people seem to not be fond of bbe babies, how would you feel about a de-bbe baby as an alternate rehair?
I'd be ok with that.  I wish I knew how to do that because I had a couple I would love to de-bbe!!!
If you had to pick your favorite out of the three, Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn, what would it be?
It would probably be a toss up between earth and Pegasus, but I keep going between which I like better!
If you had to pick between Adult and Baby, what would you pick?
Babies!  Especially teeny tinies and newborns!  They just make me want to d'aww :)
Styled?
Doesn't matter to me, but don't be offended if I restyle.  I've had a lot of ponies with 'packing hair' that I just do a quick spa day before settling them on a shelf
Do you mind if, say I can't find some of your favorite type of ponies, I did some of your favorite poses instead, or say, the ones you picked from baby/adult, earth/unicorn/pegasus?
No worries, any of my favorites/favorite poses/favorite collections are great!
Coverups?
Small ones are ok with me, preferably nothing permanent, though.
Extra plugs
I'm ok with ones to fill in gaps between plugs or to bring the hairline up a bit, I'm not a huge fan of  widow peaks or bangs on non customized ponies.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:19:19 AM by SparklersOasis »

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store

I have a question in general? How do people feel about a deflocked so soft as a bait?

I'm fine with a deflock, or even a deflock candidate, lol! My favs are obviously the 2nd set (minus Hippity Hop), and I like many of the first set such as Lofty, Ribbon, Bouncy, Paradise, Fifi, Twist, Best Wishes, Skippity Doo, Truly, Scrumptious and Gusty

*Also guys I am working on partners as I get these answers in - More likely than not, barring a few specifics, I will be doing this in a random list fashion with a program online, so I am trying to be totally unbiased here!* :biggrin:

I also will be adding these "general group questions" to page 1 as we get them, so feel free to keep 'em coming!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 11:43:41 AM by Sunshine »
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Deflocked SS? Yes please, truth be told, I prefer deflocked SS :)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
:banana:

I'm getting really excited while I'm doing the partners guys! I'm about half way done and then I will start organizing the PMs to be sent out.

I will NOT be sending address information until we get closer to shipping time - so basically, you'll get a PM with your partners Username (please don't message them directly! If you have a question specifically for them, message me and I will message them for you!) and the answers to the questions on the first page.

Ahhh :freak: okay I need to stop posting here and finish up on partners ASAP! I'm getting excited and I'm the one who needs to make it happen, lol!

My Want List

Offline cloverofmist

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
There are a few questions I need to ask the group before I do pairings:
-Do you have dogs?
yes a little 7lbs yappy dog named Sadie

-Do you have cats?
No

-Do you smoke (or have any smokiness that might be affecting your ponies?)
No I do not smoke but when buying from others is never a grantee (right lol)

-Do you wear perfumes on a regular basis? No

Deflocked: yes!! I have decided I love deflocks haha Its amazing how the color under the flocking is sooo different then I always thought

Where to put rehaired marking: bottom of foot please

Do you have a preference of stripes vs solid colors or full out blends?
I like all of the above

How do you feel about tinsel/fizz/thermal/UV/Glow in the Dark hair?
I wouldn't mind any of these (they all sound fun)

Extra's, if my partner would like to send some extras over and above the bait/hair, here are some ideas for you...
I love stickers, glitter (or anything that's like that), Monster high or Ever after high stuff, Zelfs, things with clovers/shamrocks, customizing things like paints brushes or more hair

how would you feel about a de-bbe baby as an alternate rehair?
I would be fine with that its just the eyes that creep me out (to much like dolls I always feel like they are watching me)

If you had to pick your favorite out of the three, Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn, what would it be?
Unicorn

If you had to pick between Adult and Baby, what would you pick?
Baby (I just love babies cant get enough of them)

How bout styling the hair do we just leave it long?
I love curls and really long hair so either is fine with me

-Do you like candy? Yes? No?
If no, what kinds of "snackies" do you like?

I love white reeses, kitkats, rolos, I don't like gummy candies or dark chocolate or coffee type flavored candies

-What is your favorite animal? (Also, listing ones you don't like is helpful)
I like unicorns and the such, dragons, I love things that are tiny so any tiny type figure of animals work, butterflies, dragonflies, piggy's, bunnies

-What is your favorite smell/scent? (Also, listing ones you don't like is helpful)
I love frosting scents like cake frosting, strawberry, watermelon, sweet pea, brown sugar, vanilla, peppermint,I don't like coffee smells, pine, flowery types, or some that come across as soapy smelling

What is your favorite animal?
I like unicorns, flying horses, small things like mice, turtles, bunny, pigs, dragonflies, butterflies, mostly anything

What is your favorite flower? purple roses, white and pink tipped roses, bluebells, lilacs

What is your favorite snack/candy? white reese's peanutbutter cups, kitkats, Nothing sour please or gummy.. or coffee flavored lol

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 11:07:55 AM by cloverofmist »

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Ok so, whoever gets me as partner, I think I may have said that Skyflyer is a fav pony, I meant to say Skydancer :blush: I really need to stop filling things out when I'm half asleep :lol:

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
Deflocked SS? Sure! Love deflocks :)

Thank you Sunshine for doing partners so quickly - I'd love to take advantage of the Dollyhair coupon that expires next week :)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
I will be updating here to keep post numbers down!

-Do you have dogs?
Yep! A big orange mutt, I can try not to send tape with hair in it but recently I seem to shed as much as he does!

-Do you have cats?
Nope!

Nope!

-Do you wear perfumes on a regular basis?
Yes, normally I wear a peppermint oil or a peppermint scent body spray. I really dig on cotton candy body spray (does anyone remember those juice bear body sprays? ha ha I lived in a second skin of that stuff when I was much much younger and I probably still would if they still made it lol)

-How do people feel about a deflocked so soft as a bait?
Loooove so softs defocked or patchy fuzzy. Once again I am a lover of ponies who have lived a rough life.

-Where do you prefer to have the rh marked? I know some prefer bottom of foot and others like the neck seam, or being that these are not going to be rehaired to factory color do we mark?
Bottom of the foot and neck seam will be fine. I just realized all the ponies I’ve made before I’ve never signed. Oh no I’m a bad pony maker!

-What kind of extras do you like?
I have a whole link of likes in my signature I use for swaps

-Do you have a preference of stripes vs solid colors or full out blends?
I do like stripes; however the good ole color with a huge chunk in it is cool too. I want my partner to be creative and have fun!

- How do you feel about tinsel/fizz/thermal/UV/Glow in the Dark hair
I've never used any of them so I think it would be neat to have a pony re-haired in them!

-If you had to pick your favorite out of the three, Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn, what would it be?
ohhh hard, mmmm urrrrggggg, EARTH

-If you had to pick between Adult and Baby, what would you pick?
Adults

-Since many people seem to not be fond of bbe babies, how would you feel about a de-bbe baby as an alternate rehair?
I myself LOVE BBEs and seeing them deBBEd is sad to me. I love them as their own creepy little monster faced selves. Once again that being said, I have TONS of BBEs so I would rather get them as extras rather than my swap ponies, I tend to rehair many of them myself and I would like my swap ponies to be something I don't already have or am in the process of doing.

How bout styling the hair do we just leave it long?
I'm so bad at styling hair myself, it seems like every time I try to style it it looks gross and has streaks in it. Partner if you wanna style it go for it, if you can't style it no worries, I feel ya. As for length I like short g1 style hair, longest I would like could be to their feet. I don't really like long hair that they step on it gets in they way for me

Cinnamon Altoids, Warheads, Peppermints, blue colored cotton candy rock candy (pink makes me sick for some reason, gotta be blue), peanut-butter M&Ms

fox (red, and gray), snakes (corn snakes and mud snakes are my all-time favorites), turtles, rats, koi, goldfish, garden spiders, rosy maple moths, skunks, ferrets, hedgehogs
Dislike: Cats, and dolphins

-What is your favorite smell/scent? (Also, listing ones you don't like is helpful)
Campfire, Peppermint, Sweet Pea, Cinnamon, Apple, Tropical Fruit

Dear partner, would you want me to still include her?
yep!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 08:37:15 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
Ok so, whoever gets me as partner, I think I may have said that Skyflyer is a fav pony, I meant to say Skydancer :blush: I really need to stop filling things out when I'm half asleep :lol:

I can change that in your thing before I send it out to your partner ;)

Post Merge: March 29, 2014, 01:26:40 PM

Deflocked SS? Sure! Love deflocks :)

Thank you Sunshine for doing partners so quickly - I'd love to take advantage of the Dollyhair coupon that expires next week :)

Oh dang! That's a good point! Well yes we should definitely have partners before that coupon expires! Thanks for reminding us! :biggrin:

I'm just waiting on question answers from 2 people and I can send partners :thumb:

My Want List

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
A deflocked SS pony? Sure! I don't have many G1s so anything is welcomed.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Thanks Sunshine :)

I agree that it will be great to be able to take advantage of the DH coupon.

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
Questions and Answers!
I will update this post every time a new question is posted.  =]

-Do you have dogs?
nope, my dog lives with my parents

-Do you have cats?
nope

lol other than being smoking, myself, (ba-dun-tis!) nope!

-Do you wear perfumes on a regular basis?
every now and then

- Do you like deflocked SS?
yes!

-Where do you like your rehair marked?
I prefer it on the foot, with your name/initials and year!  I am so bad at remembering to do that with my own, and I've been trying to remember to mark all of mine as I go, LOL!

-What are some extras y'all might like? 
I love beads, erasers shaped like foods, props for my MH and Pullips, pony stuff (of course!) crafty items, home-made things, owl stuff, stickers, art supplies, pony art, really just about anything.  My hubby loves Swedish Fish and 3 3/4" GI Joes...um...seriously, just go nuts and have fun, LOL!  I love nail polish but I have a TON.  Customizing supplies are always good, but since we are already getting hair and a pony, it's kinda moot.  xD 

-Do you have a preference of stripes vs. solid colors or full out blends?
I like them both, and as it depends on the artist and pony, I say do what you think needs to be done and what you think looks right.  I love the classic look of the 1-2 colors, but I love me some blends as well!  Have fun and don't be shy!

-How do you feel about tinsel/fizz/thermal/UV/GitD hair?
Love it all! 

-How would you feel about a de-bbe baby as an alternate rehair?
I actually don't mind BBE babies as long as they don't have eye rust...then they aren't so creepy.  =]

-If you had to pick your favorite out of the three, Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn, what would it be?
Oh wow...um...I guess it would depend on the pony.  That's not a fair question!  I want one of each! *steals all the ponies and runs away, refusing to answer question*

-If you had to pick between Adult and Baby, what would you pick?
I would say Adult, but only because I know I can't get every single baby in newborn poses.

-How bout styling the hair do we just leave it long?
I am ok with you leaving it long, as I can do leg curls, which is what I'll be doing to your ponies, but if you want to do something to the hair, please feel free, as I don't know much styling past that!

-Do you mind if, say I can't find some of your favorite type of ponies, I did some of your favorite poses instead, or say, the ones you picked from baby/adult, earth/unicorn/pegasus?
Of course...I am super flexible when it comes to rehairs, so seriously...have fun, go nuts. 

If no, what kinds of "snackies" do you like?
Yes, I love chocolate, especially chocolate covered espresso beans.  I love gummy stuff.  I highly dislike coconut and I am allergic to cherries (real ones I def have to stay away from, artificial flavor I can pass off to the hubby, lol)

I love owls and horses, and to be very honest, the only things I don't like are spiders/cockroaches, that sort of thing. 

-What is your favorite smell/scent? (Also, listing ones you don't like is helpful) I am also a huge fan of lavender.  Vanilla is a wonderful scent as well, and I love all sorts of baking smells.  I don't like the floral scents too much other than lavender, except for maybe wisteria and sweet pea. 

-Dear partner, your pony has 3 large cancer spots...send anyway?
Yes, send anyway!  I really do love ponies in all conditions.  =]

-For the extra non rehaired bait are chewings ok or not?
I don't mind, LOL! 

-What is your favorite animal?
horses, owls, and dragons

-What is your favorite flower?
roses!

-What is your favorite snack/candy?
ooh...um...I love the salty&sweet M&M mix bag.  or plain M&Ms....or gummy bears...gummy bears are great!or chocolate covered coffee beams, LOL!  or smartees!!

-How do people feel about extra hair plugs?
love them especially the ones that Ambar has been doing lately.  SO gorgeous.  But, that may not always be possible, especially on just rehairs.  I don't mind extra plugs between the regular plugs either. some ponies need the help! As for bangs, not a huge fan...in fact, unless the pony has it in their style (like a specific g4) I would rather not have them...

-Do you like nail polish, and if so, what colors, do you like texture/funky top coats, etc? 

I love all sorts of nail polish, so yes!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 07:41:45 AM by TexasGal »

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
-Do you have dogs? Yes, I have four big dogs. One of them does hang out in my office and pony rooms. (She is the source of the long blonde hairs that may be included...)
-Do you have cats? My family has cats but they are not allowed in the rooms where ponies are kept.
-Do you smoke (or have any smokiness that might be affecting your ponies?) Smoke-free household.
-Do you wear perfumes on a regular basis? No, major allergies to most.

De-flocks: Sure, I do not have a preference for them though.
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal