collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: any interest in embroidery my little pony items  (Read 322 times)

Offline bubbles171

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Thank you so much shiverdam my 2 loves combined
any interest in embroidery my little pony items
« on: March 12, 2014, 07:41:29 PM »
Hi my sister just got a machine and since I already had a booth at the fair. I was wondering if people would be interested in my little pony Embroidered things. She was going to do it for other things but I asked her if she might do some pony things if people were interested. She said sure there are lots of cool patterns online new and old G1 to G4.

I know I had a very hard time about a yr and a half ago trying to find my little pony items for my new niece. I ended up buying patches and attaching them to the blanket myself. I put her name on it as well.  It did not look as good but it was the only things I could find. I will add a picture and she could do it so much better. I also had to make my own iron on Onesies and they did not last long in the wash. I was very disappointed.

What would people be interested in? tie baby blankets or reg blanket, shirts, purses, gift packs with Onesies, bibs, burb cloth? barrettes with tails?

Any other cool ideas? If it was paid for she can personalize it and you could just pick it up from my fair booth. For people not going to the fair she would happily ship it out as well.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 08:59:11 PM by bubbles171 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal