collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: darknessunisousboy please respond  (Read 6885 times)

Offline darknessunisousboy

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://darknesscustomshack.webs.com/
Re: darknessunisousboy please respond
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2014, 09:42:53 PM »
Are you kidding me, Darkness? You're taking absolutely no responsibility for this at all from what i've seen. You've passed the blame in a passive-aggressive way every time you've been asked or had consequences applied to YOUR actions/inactions. Even many of your apologies are accusatory and insincere! And now you're AGAIN suggesting someone else is to blame for the crappy bag because, hey...someone asked about there being baits included, she should have EXPECTED it? I went back and looked at your posts after this one:

Would the ponies' condition be random as well? (ie one could be mint and one baity)? And will there be a limit to how many surprise bags a person can purchase? Because I would take a few lol

And you never actually addressed the question in that thread at all. Then you imply that she shouldn't have expected much for $1? It's irrelevant as to the cost of the bag...she held up her end of the contract and sent you money enough to cover shipping and the cost of the items themselves. You misappropriated her funds and used them for something other than the purpose to which they were entrusted to you until you were challenged in public and had a PayPal diispute opened against you.
And by the way, where's MY bag? Where's a note to me (and whoever else might be in my situation still) apologizing for the lateness in shipping or at LEAST a note telling me that my items have been shipped? I have no recourse through PayPal since I trusted you and sent you the funds as friend or family, so I'm SOL as far as leg to stand on goes, and i accept that.
Stand up, be an adult, and take responsibility. You promised PitterPatter a nice gift for having to wait so long and you didn't even have the decency to deliver on that.

I did not miss appropriate jack and her sounds where not enough to cover it . I was willing to call it even at the fact it was more then double what she paid me to ship
So not hoping for this to go away. But do to all the
Problems from this I am no longer selling on line.

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2014, 09:48:59 PM »
What is the general etiquette about a seller under-calculating shipping charges?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

• Arena Supporter
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2014, 10:19:23 PM »
What is the general etiquette about a seller under-calculating shipping charges?

i am not sure but i always eat the shipping if i under quote for shipping. as that is MY fault that i under quoted. as it sits right now, i am out almost $100 for underquoting on shipping for this, am i whining and complaining about it?? nope. not at all.

as for anything else on this, i know i screwed up. all i can do is say i am sorry and that everyones boxes have been shipped out. if you haven't received it, please check with your post office. and so this wont happen again,  this will be the last time i sell anything here.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2014, 03:28:43 AM »

As darkness said, the general etiquette for under calulating shipping charges is that since it was the sellers mistake the seller will cover the costs- not the buyer  :awake:
There might be some exceptions to that such as if someone picked up some items for another pony friend from a store for actual price as a favor , and then the person who bought the ponies etc for their friend miscalcuated. Since the person is not actually the seller and is not profiting from the transaction then that wouldnt be fair if they had to eat extra shipping costs.  Also if two members who were friends on here tried to work out a shipping cost and the seller messed up but since the buyer is their friend they might want to pay the extra since its their friend, not a business transaction with some random seller.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2014, 04:39:41 AM »

i am not sure but i always eat the shipping if i under quote for shipping. as that is MY fault that i under quoted. as it sits right now, i am out almost $100 for underquoting on shipping for this, am i whining and complaining about it?? nope. not at all.

as for anything else on this, i know i screwed up. all i can do is say i am sorry and that everyones boxes have been shipped out. if you haven't received it, please check with your post office. and so this wont happen again,  this will be the last time i sell anything here.

Maybe if you had communicated with people instead of sticking your head in the sand it wouldn't have gotten this bad. You have no one to blame but yourself for this mess. And all you have done is blame your buyers. That's just sad.

• Arena Supporter
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2014, 05:30:55 AM »
I never blamed anything on anyone. So please don't assume things about me. As for the last person to comment. I have laid down my apologies. An knowing since this thread started that I messed up hard. I do not need or want further drawing through the perversely mud. So stop coming I. With your unwanted assumptions of me and leave this whole topic for the buyer, mods  and me to sort out. I do not want this to mentally drive me to leaving the arena for good. There are a lot of oldtimers here that know me well enough that also know I usually am a great person
So once again sorry  to all involved.

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2014, 10:34:30 AM »
Well I think you can appreciate I have no choice but to leave negative feedback as the whole thing was by far a positive transaction and nor do I feel it was resolved appropriately.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2014, 11:03:40 AM »
Pitter I believe at this point you are left with no choice. While I understand the "mystery bag" was only $1, it should have included at least a decent McDonalds pony.  Also you were promised something a little extra for the delay, which obviously was not included.  Then there is the lack of communication and late shipping.

Darkness I am not sure what you want the Mods to do?  :huh: I know you are trying to sort this the best you can but you can't blame these folks for being a tad frustrated and disappointed. I think with a little communication from the beginning this would not have gone the way it did.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal