collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: darknessunisousboy please respond  (Read 6975 times)

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: darknessunisousboy please respond
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2014, 03:17:17 PM »
I got a custom pony like someone else posted only a different sign, a McDonald's pony.. anddd I can't remember the other thing. Might have been a little accessory.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2014, 03:26:15 PM »
Received mine today. I got a fence from the Show Stable reissue, a G3 activity book, and an early G3 Pinkie Pie McPony still in bag. Can't say I'm absolutely thrilled, but it was a surprise, and nothing I had yet.

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline shadowlark

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2014, 03:34:35 PM »
Received mine today. I got a fence from the Show Stable reissue, a G3 activity book, and an early G3 Pinkie Pie McPony still in bag. Can't say I'm absolutely thrilled, but it was a surprise, and nothing I had yet.

Ahh you're the mystery Okotoks person whose tracking number I got! Glad yours finally arrives - still waiting for mine :(

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2014, 04:09:11 PM »
I'm still waiting, too, Lark, so it's all good! Maybe monday or Tuesday :)

Offline shadowlark

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2014, 12:58:44 PM »
Got my bags today! Overall, I'm pretty happy with them. Not a bad haul for $1 each. Posted pics in the original thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,348120.msg1136743.html#msg1136743

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2014, 12:09:41 PM »
Hi,

So I've been away on a long weekend (it was much needed) and no reply from Darkness. This is what I got:

Plus a little colouring book.

Why am I so upset??? They are broken rubbish! Those chew marks are all the way around the front of the pony, it's even formed a rip on the base of the hoof there is so much chewing!

I don't have either of them and so would have been thrilled (especially as I nearly have all those 3.5 mc ponies) but they are broken.

The Mcpony doesn't stand well because it's ripped out of its base and the Sweetie Belle looks like it's been mauled.

The rest of you got whole, entact things. You may not be fussed with McD ponies but at least they were bagged, entact, useable for you.

Also, given that 3 things is the norm seemingly it's slightly sad that Darkness said she would put out extras for me to apologise for the wait, although they didn't make it into the box which is a shame.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2014, 01:41:22 PM »
I've still not received anything yet...is anyone else still waiting?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2014, 05:15:29 PM »
:(

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline darknessunisousboy

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://darknesscustomshack.webs.com/
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2014, 02:49:58 PM »
It's not that I expected the world. But I didn't expect it to be this.... poor. I don't want to say in public yet, as Darkness has the right to respond in private.

But I don't believe they were up to the standard she indicated "some mint, some played with". Especially when you consider ones from people who bragged about them. Surprise is all well and good but this... wasn't the right surprise I'm afraid.
Well the post stated some mint some played with and someone in the post asked about bait. An I said there could be. The contents of each bag where random contents for $1.

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2014, 03:28:24 PM »
I don't know, I think it's fair for her to wonder why she got two really baity ponies and a non-pony item, when others got ponies in decent condition.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2014, 05:39:58 PM »
Are you kidding me, Darkness? You're taking absolutely no responsibility for this at all from what i've seen. You've passed the blame in a passive-aggressive way every time you've been asked or had consequences applied to YOUR actions/inactions. Even many of your apologies are accusatory and insincere! And now you're AGAIN suggesting someone else is to blame for the crappy bag because, hey...someone asked about there being baits included, she should have EXPECTED it? I went back and looked at your posts after this one:

Would the ponies' condition be random as well? (ie one could be mint and one baity)? And will there be a limit to how many surprise bags a person can purchase? Because I would take a few lol

And you never actually addressed the question in that thread at all. Then you imply that she shouldn't have expected much for $1? It's irrelevant as to the cost of the bag...she held up her end of the contract and sent you money enough to cover shipping and the cost of the items themselves. You misappropriated her funds and used them for something other than the purpose to which they were entrusted to you until you were challenged in public and had a PayPal diispute opened against you.
And by the way, where's MY bag? Where's a note to me (and whoever else might be in my situation still) apologizing for the lateness in shipping or at LEAST a note telling me that my items have been shipped? I have no recourse through PayPal since I trusted you and sent you the funds as friend or family, so I'm SOL as far as leg to stand on goes, and i accept that.
Stand up, be an adult, and take responsibility. You promised PitterPatter a nice gift for having to wait so long and you didn't even have the decency to deliver on that.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 05:46:32 PM by SeashellnBubbles »

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2014, 01:52:42 PM »
How's this going?  :) Everyone gotten their boxes yet?

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2014, 04:32:46 AM »
^^ Good question. Does anyone have any further updates? either from Darkness (if you werent happy with your parcel) or has anyone else received a parcel? :what:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2014, 05:35:33 AM »
Still waiting here. I think all the other Canadians have gotten theirs.

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2014, 07:46:26 AM »
Well the post stated some mint some played with and someone in the post asked about bait. An I said there could be. The contents of each bag where random contents for $1.

Your attitude disgusts me. You think it's okay to string me along for so long, promise me an apology gift, and then shirk responsibility. I hope you are happy with yourself for this.

I messaged you privately about not being happy about my bag and you haven't had the decency to reply to that, just rocked up here several days later vaguely suggesting you are in the right.

There are decent people on this board who manage to admit when they make a mistake, or try and support others through their troubles, but all you have done is take advantage of a situation and sit back whilst people are openly upset.

I am certain you have deliberately sent me things that were below average, you have deliberately ignored my messages and attempts to be decent. You are also deliberately ignoring others like Seashell who have not received their parcels.

She is right, you do need to stand up and be an adult about this. You messed up and you know it, but pretending you haven't only makes the situation worse.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal