collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: darknessunisousboy please respond  (Read 6890 times)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Re: darknessunisousboy please respond
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2014, 04:23:25 PM »

Shadowlark, please do not feel bad for opening a PayPal claim, it's there for protection, in instances just like this.

Can't wait to see this get resolved for people.

I'm so sorry you're feeling badly Shadowlark and PitterPatter...I hope it's resolved soon also.

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2014, 08:00:53 AM »
Darkness said yesterday that she intends to ship on Thursday, but either way my case is open with Paypal now so at least I have that protection.

Will keep this updated on the situation.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2014, 11:48:17 AM »
Thank you, Darkness, for putting things right :hug:

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2014, 12:00:12 PM »
I feel for everyone involved in this situation, including Darkness.  :(  I know how easy it is to get in over your head and once things start going array sometimes it's really hard to catch up, especially if it's true that her account has been over drafted. 

I wish everyone the best of luck trying to sort this out.  It seems like she's trying to set things right and isn't intentionally being dishonest, but I, too agree that paypal claims should be filed before the 45 day limit, just in case.

:hug: to everyone!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2014, 12:18:38 PM »
I feel for everyone involved in this situation, including Darkness.  :(  I know how easy it is to get in over your head and once things start going array sometimes it's really hard to catch up, especially if it's true that her account has been over drafted. 

I wish everyone the best of luck trying to sort this out.  It seems like she's trying to set things right and isn't intentionally being dishonest, but I, too agree that paypal claims should be filed before the 45 day limit, just in case.

:hug: to everyone!

It easy to get in over your head, and that is fine, but Darkness wasn't keeping in contact and thats a big cause of the problems.
I only got a message back from her yesterday because I had put the claim in and she wanted me to close it because of the overdraft which left me feeling like her overdraft problem was my fault. I should not be made to feel like that  :huh:
She said when I started this thread in a PM she would send it "ASAP" and that was about 9 days ago and it's still not due to go out til tomorrow.

I don't think there is intentional malice either, but I wish she had handled it in a more professional way. It's a shame for all of us, whether people are bothered about the cost/bag or not -_-

Fingers crossed for all still waiting *crosses fingers*

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2014, 01:11:49 PM »
Cloud I think you hit it right on the head, she got in over her head. No pun intended.

We are a pretty forgiving community and if she got overwhelmed a quick PM to all involved would have surfaced. She also could have shot a quick PM to a Mod and the message would have been relayed privately to all involved.

I would not feel bad at this point for any of you opening a case.  I also feel trying to be made to feel guilty into closing it, is pretty naughty. The cases would not have had to be opened if there was some sort of communication. Which there was not.

No offense to you darkness but you need to take responsibility for your own actions. The cases that were opened will be closed, as soon as the items show up at your recipients doorsteps.   

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline shadowlark

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2014, 02:14:16 PM »
I only got a message back from her yesterday because I had put the claim in and she wanted me to close it because of the overdraft which left me feeling like her overdraft problem was my fault. I should not be made to feel like that  :huh:

That's exactly the message I got and it made me feel the same way. :(

The last message I got with the pic of my package also had this message:
just a heads up.
here is your box and as I said previously paypal is not printing my international labels for shipping and i have been working full time. also attached is the calculated shipping for said box. So yeah what you paid will not cover it but when i financially had the cash i was more then willing to eat the coast to get it to you. with the claim open in paypal i could not use paypal even if i was able to.

I understand your frustration with me.

This made me feel guilty again, by pointing out that she's out of pocket for shipping....but that's not MY fault. I asked in advance what shipping would be and paid what I was quoted for the items + shipping. So now I feel bad about opening the claim and overdrawing her account AND that she's out of pocket for the shipping :(

At this point, I'm not even excited about the surprise bags anymore. I just want them to get here so everything is done with :(

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2014, 02:56:40 PM »
The last message I got with the pic of my package also had this message:
just a heads up.
here is your box and as I said previously paypal is not printing my international labels for shipping and i have been working full time. also attached is the calculated shipping for said box. So yeah what you paid will not cover it but when i financially had the cash i was more then willing to eat the coast to get it to you. with the claim open in paypal i could not use paypal even if i was able to.

I understand your frustration with me.

This made me feel guilty again, by pointing out that she's out of pocket for shipping....but that's not MY fault. I asked in advance what shipping would be and paid what I was quoted for the items + shipping. So now I feel bad about opening the claim and overdrawing her account AND that she's out of pocket for the shipping :(

At this point, I'm not even excited about the surprise bags anymore. I just want them to get here so everything is done with :(

Again, please try not to feel guilty. This mess is NOT your fault! She should have mailed the package right away. Delaying it and not responding to people is what got her in trouble. She needs to refund you 100% or send your package. Don't send her any more money! You know it won't end well if you do...

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2014, 04:44:42 PM »
Wow! This is like a bingo card of what not to do as a seller. She's the one who miscalculated shipping; generally, doesn't that fall on her to cover it?

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2014, 05:20:01 PM »
I think I'm going to hold off saying anything further until some time has gone by and see people getting packages. I expect mine will take a week or so, anyway, since I'm in Canada.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2014, 06:43:18 PM »
shadowlark thank you for posting the message you received. While I seriously understand that things arise, this has been over a month with no communication. There is no need to put the guilt trip on anyone. The problem lies in your hands darkness. Do not make these folks feel like they did wrong by opening a case.

The cases were opened against you because these fine folk have been waiting for there items, which obviously have not been received. They have to protect themselves and make sure they are not out the money and the goods. I think with a little communication we would not be here right now.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2014, 07:18:47 PM »
See, this is why, as a seller, I don't touch anyone's money until the item is OUT of my hands and on its way to its new owner!  Because until the item is out, as far as I'm concerned, that money is NOT mine.  If I didn't need the money the way I do at the moment, I wouldn't even touch the money until I knew for sure the buyer had the item in hand and was happy, but unfortunately the world isn't always perfect. 

Whenever I have a problem come up, and a delay, which I have been having a few of those given everything.  I do get why some people clam up.  Some people do get angry no matter what you do, even if the delay is unavoidable, like being sick in the hospital.  That happened to me last August, I think?  I had an international party interested in a bunch of ponies and I was sick and medicated to the nines and told not to drive, so I couldn't get the quote. . .  Instead of being mature and saying she was no longer interested, she just ignored my every message. . .  Her problem, though, as I was looking at some ponies I was interested in and saw they were her's.  Nope.  :/  I believe communication is absolutely key no matter what, and if a seller OR buyer cannot or refuses to communicate, than no bueno. 

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2014, 05:32:28 AM »
None of you who opened a case did anything wrong. Also if shipping quoted was wrong, it is not the buyers fault. Please dont feel bad  :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline darknessunisousboy

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://darknesscustomshack.webs.com/
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2014, 06:50:04 PM »
ok the last of these went out today sorry all I feel horible. about all this.

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2014, 06:57:15 PM »
ok the last of these went out today sorry all I feel horible. about all this.
Thank you Darkness--I think I can speak for all of us when I say that.
Next time, just remember to contact people about delays and not to spend the money before you ship packages if it's not a dire situation.

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal