collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: darknessunisousboy please respond  (Read 6886 times)

Offline shadowlark

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: darknessunisousboy please respond
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 07:20:10 PM »
I didn't use the gift option so I guess it's time to open a claim. I did PM her 2 days ago but no response even though she's been logged in here since then...

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 08:01:27 PM »
See, now I dread signing on to the Arena because I feel like a fool. I think I'm more ticked at myself for being such a shmuck. This hasn't been a good week for buying OR selling things, so this is just gravy  :mad:

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 08:06:29 PM »
I haven't gotten anything and haven't gotten a response in a while. A while ago she told me she didn't have my address to ship to, or lost it or something? But I replied the same day. Idk what to do really.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 06:13:02 AM »
I didn't use the gift option so I guess it's time to open a claim. I did PM her 2 days ago but no response even though she's been logged in here since then...

Opening the case was the best thing to do at this point  :bigups:

I haven't gotten anything and haven't gotten a response in a while. A while ago she told me she didn't have my address to ship to, or lost it or something? But I replied the same day. Idk what to do really.

Open a case if you didnt pay with the gift option. It seems that Darkness has run into some sort of trouble with this and many people are owed items. If she is no longer responding and no-one has gotten their items at this point then its best to open a case TBH , even though its hard to do that to another Arena member :awake:

SeashellnBubbles I'm so sorry you paid by gift and cant open a case  :(  I'm hoping Darkness will come back and respond and make things right with you and her other buyers

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline June

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 08:23:01 AM »
I was successfully refunded, but it had taken 2 weeks. I don't think you'll have problems even if you used gift, just contact her :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2014, 10:17:13 AM »
I hope this gets resolved for everyone soon!  :(  Keep us updated!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2014, 11:40:43 AM »
I guess I was still hoping to get it, but it's getting pretty late for that. :P

She did respond to me to provide tracking, but it wasn't to my address, it was to an Orlando, FL address and I'm in Ohio. I think people mix up Jennifer2004 and I a lot because my paypal email address is somewhat similar to her username here. (It's jennifer0142006). I'll wait for her response to that message before asking for a refund, I guess.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2014, 12:17:43 PM »
June I am glad you were refunded properly without incident.

ponycake did you pay as a gift?

@Seashell I have received your PM, will get back to you shortly  ;)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline shadowlark

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2014, 01:07:59 PM »
Well, I opened a case and then got this response via PM:

thank you and sorry. i was having paypal issues. this is why it was not sent.i have been waiting on cash to send this out to you. It was ging out this next reiday. but thaks to you opening that paypal disput my bank account is now over drawn by $50. Once again I am sorry. but Do to this disput I will not have the founds come payday to send this now unless you cancel the disput just thought I would let you know.

I won't be closing the case as after doing more reading of how claims work, and a PM from ponylady, I know if I close it I can't reopen it. Sorry if this means a lot of you who are waiting won't be able to get yours now, but really, the money that was sent should have been used to send our items and it sounds like it was used for other things.  I also don't think it's right to try and guilt me into closing the case by insinuating this will cause a delay in not only my items being sent, but everyone else's.

It's too bad, this was a great idea and I was excited to be part of it. In 15 years of ebaying and buying online, I've NEVER had to open a case until now. It makes me sad that it came to this, especially with an arena member. :(

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2014, 01:15:35 PM »
Wow, that is incredibly rude and guilt-trippy of her! It's definitely not your fault for opening a dispute that her bank account is overdrawn, it's her fault for spending the money before she sent out the product.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 02:15:53 PM »
Should I send her a PM, or should i just let the mods do their thing?
I hope everyone either gets their items or a refund...and I'm also sorry it came to this :(

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2014, 05:08:20 PM »
Funny that people who ignore messages for weeks suddenly "care" enough to respond only after a case is opened. Don't feel guilty for requesting your money back. If it messes up her account balance, that's her own fault. She's had ample time to mail the packages or refund the money. At least communicate with your buyers! I have no sympathy for sellers who treat people this way. :mad:

Offline shadowlark

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2014, 06:23:49 PM »
She's also responded through pay pal yesterday, stating:

they will be out next payday providing this claim gets droped.

To which I replied:

I'm sorry but I am not comfortable dropping this claim. We are already at Day 40 and if I drop the claim and wait, I am at risk of going over Day 45.

I don't understand why I must wait for your pay day. The money sent was for items + shipping - that money should not have been used for anything else, but now it sounds like the money has been spent on other things. I should not have to risk going over the claim deadline because you spent the money on something other than sending my item.

I found out after that if I close the dispute, I can't reopen it, so I'm definitely NOT dropping it.

I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but I know there are still other people waiting for their surprise bags who will probably have to wait even longer now because I opened the pay pal dispute. :(

Thanks for the support everyone!

SeashellnBubbles - I'd wait to hear from the mods about what your next step should be.

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2014, 06:46:59 PM »
Don't feel guilty! Tbh, opening this claim might be the only thing that gets you and others their bags at all. It seems like she wasn't overly concerned with getting these in the mail.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2014, 06:58:36 PM »
Ugh, what she's been doing is really gross! I never thought it would be this much trouble... I'm only out 11 dollars if I don't get it, but this is extremely frustrating and not okay.

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal