collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are the dimentions and weight for shipping paradise estate?  (Read 776 times)

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I'm trying to estimate the shipping costs of a paradise estate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

*bumping over to TS*  :heart: PL

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What are the dimentions and weight for shipping paradise estate?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 07:21:01 AM »
Someone mailed one to me within the US for $60... it was in 2 different boxes.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 05:16:18 PM »
Where are you from and where are you planning to ship to? or is it just general and you dont have a buyer yet or plan to perhaps auction it..or are you planning to buy one? :what:  Sorries I'm not being nosy but shipping sizes and weight restrictions/costs vary from country to country. For some countries you would need to ship it in 2 -4 parcels... other countries it may be possible to send it in one big box.
Plus it will need a lot of protection and very secure packaging in a box (or more than one box) as its very fragile plastic prone to breaking, so that will affect the weight and therefore the cost too.
I hope thats not too confusing :blush:  I have a Paradise Estate but I didnt have it shipped to me I collected it in person and I think it was packed into 3 or 4 boxes.
I know that some other members here bought the PE online or from other Arena members though so maybe they can tell you how much they payed?...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Epona

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 05:25:03 PM »
Im in ontario canada and its in ontario. Ive got my eye on one and I`m just trying to get the dimensions so that I can punch them into Canada post online quotes to get a rough ballpark.  I need the approximate length, width, height and weight.
I do have one so this would posibly be an up-grade. I just cant get to mine easily to measure it.
Thanks

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 07:38:18 AM »
The problem on dimensions and even on weight is that its going to depend on how someone boxes it up unfortunately. :( And with a box that size even being a little out on scale could mean a dramatic price difference.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Epona

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 09:07:50 AM »
The problem on dimensions and even on weight is that its going to depend on how someone boxes it up unfortunately. :( And with a box that size even being a little out on scale could mean a dramatic price difference.

I know that the actual shipping box will increase the price, I'm just trying to figure out what the minimum starting price would be. I know it will be more than that

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 09:58:37 AM »
If your purchasing it from someone, why not ask them what roughly the shipping charge is going to be?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Epona

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 07:07:32 PM »
I havent herd back from the seller so it probably doesnt matter anyways. 

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 03:17:24 AM »
The problem is the playset is so big!! that it is hard for someone to just go and grab theirs to take measurements.   I know personally mine is packed away (not in a box either).  Plus if it was out, I don't even have a box or boxes to pack it in to let you know what the measurements would be.  I am sorry no one could be of help, it's just one of those items that's not easily accessible.  :huh: 
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 04:16:20 AM »
The problem is the playset is so big!! that it is hard for someone to just go and grab theirs to take measurements.   I know personally mine is packed away (not in a box either).  Plus if it was out, I don't even have a box or boxes to pack it in to let you know what the measurements would be.  I am sorry no one could be of help, it's just one of those items that's not easily accessible.  :huh: 

This :nod:  I can access mine but ATM I'm currently sorting out and selling stuff on evilbay again (so everything is everywhere :drunk:  :blush:  )  and I dont have boxes the right size for such a big playset. At least with it being in the same country you can save *some* on shipping. I think your seller should work it out though TBH - it would be easier since they are the one who wants to sell , so they must have access to it and they know what kind of boxes/packing stuff they are going to use  :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal