collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Single Bagged Brushable G4s - Shopko, Kmart, Walmart, Gordmans & Target  (Read 28431 times)

khyron

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Kinda Odd G4 Rainbow Dash
« Reply #330 on: May 15, 2014, 06:29:13 AM »
Those are the ones!

Thanks for the help!  <3

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
Re: Kinda Odd G4 Rainbow Dash
« Reply #331 on: May 15, 2014, 07:35:13 AM »
dang, it must be awesome to be a customizer right now. no more hoards of useless accessories!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
As this thread is still so active I am going to merge this other thread in here now :) Keep the discussion all in the same place.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
For those who are finding these at Wal-Mart, are they still $2.97 there? I'm still hoping mine will get some more, as I'm hardly ever at Target.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
the Walmarts around here are clean of them already, nothing left  in the MLP area
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
Yeah, that's the same here. I might be at Target in a few days and can check there.

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I looked at Target and Walmart for these guys around Easter and I couldn't find them anywhere!  I was so disappointed because I really wanted Lyra.  Today at Target (I was there buying some Ever After High dolls), while I was checking out, I saw them with the little toys near the cash register!  And they had Lyra!  She was $2.99 and I am so psyched that I finally found her!  ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Yay! I'm glad you found them! I'm thinking of getting more for customs!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
Never have seen these. Been to two Targets and a Walmart. oh well.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
I really like that there are no accessories for these.  In fact, I wish all the ponies had:

-1 puffy sticker (or clear)
-1 brush
-1 ribbon

And that is it.  Just like the G1 ponies.  :)  I don't like all the extra pets and junk. 

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
I looked at Target and Walmart for these guys around Easter and I couldn't find them anywhere!  I was so disappointed because I really wanted Lyra.  Today at Target (I was there buying some Ever After High dolls), while I was checking out, I saw them with the little toys near the cash register!  And they had Lyra!  She was $2.99 and I am so psyched that I finally found her!  ^.^

Yay! That's great that you finally found her!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
So I looked at the peg at one of the walmarts in my area today and about a week ago to see what bagged ponies were still left on the peg. I wasn't too much surprised on what was left.

When I saw the peg with them a few weeks ago there were some of the non-basic characters there as well as the basic 5 (but there wasn't very many left of the non-basic 5).. but when I looked last week and today the only ones left on the pet was: 1 Pinkie Pie, 1 RD, 1 Cheerilee, and the rest of the peg was made up of AJ and Fluttershy oO

Apparently those two are not that popular in my area =/ Also last week I saw those smaller plushies in the clearance Aisle and they been there for a while.. the only ones left were Trixie and DJ.. I found that just as odd. However, I couldn't find them in the clearance today because they cleaned up that aisle of older stock and probably moved those to backstock or something XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline MandarinCupcake

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Mandrixa - Etsy Shop

Around Easter, I saw the Pinkie Pie one just sitting on the shelf with the other MLP items at my Target. I remembered that when I saw them at Wal Mart, they were in bins in the Easter section, so I looked there. No luck. Like you, I looked EVERYWHERE! I didn't buy anything that day, so I just left. Then a couple of weeks ago, I was checking out with my boyfriend and there they were, at the register, under the candybars! And funnily enough, I also got Lyra C:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal