collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Elsa Watch 2014!  (Read 14069 times)

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
Re: Elsa Watch 2014!
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2014, 10:19:06 AM »
Apparently yesterday's restock lasted a grand total of seven minutes. A lot of people are saying their orders got cancelled shortly after. My biggest problem with the Disney Store website is that items can get pulled from your cart if other people are buying things faster. My dad was trying to order me a Haunted Mansion vinylmation set around Christmas, and it sold out in the time it took him to get through checkout, and all of his personal info was already on account. Once something is in your shopping cart, it should stay there for a certain amount of time.

But the media coverage probably isn't going to help. If anything, it'll attract more ebay resellers.  :huh: I've been tempted to get a doll from a few BIN listings, but I keep having to remind myself of what her actual retail price is. I refuse to play into the resale market for a $16 doll.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2014, 01:36:28 PM »
It can be hard to wait when you want something and it's really popular and hard to find. I've been wanting a Classic Anna for a while. At one point I thought about getting Anna from Ebay but decided to wait. I hope everyone is able to eventually get the items they want   

I agree about the carts. You should have 5 minutes or so to complete your purchase once you start.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Neon Sparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2014, 04:27:19 PM »
Anyone in DFW after any of these sets, I stocked some Mattel girls! I work in the Allen Supercenter Walmart off 75 here in DFW Texas! :•) Mostly the Big Box set and some Magiklip playsets. I have more in the back if they arent on the shelf! I wish the box set dolls didnt have molded on tops, but Sven is so cute!

Woah, That big set with Olaf and Sven is cool! I've never seen that anywhere, even before the movie was out.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2014, 01:41:24 AM »
^Its a walmart exclusive, its called Big Box on the pricetag and is about $40ish dollars. We also had another walmart set with all the magiklip characters in it including the boys but i havnt seen that in forever!

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2014, 09:57:54 AM »
How often and when does the disneystore.com restock?  I thought maybe it was a particular time, but that last restock didn't match.

I not only want both classic dolls, I want the animator's collection toddler dolls, have those returned at all, or just the classic ones?

I frequently check the site but I've missed all of the restocks lol.  I deeply regret not buying the classic Anna when they had her in stock, I had her in my cart and everything, but decided to wait >.<

Offline Moss

• Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2014, 11:47:17 AM »
How often and when does the disneystore.com restock?  I thought maybe it was a particular time, but that last restock didn't match.

I not only want both classic dolls, I want the animator's collection toddler dolls, have those returned at all, or just the classic ones?

I frequently check the site but I've missed all of the restocks lol.  I deeply regret not buying the classic Anna when they had her in stock, I had her in my cart and everything, but decided to wait >.<
The site usually restocks at midnight Pacific Time, although the past few have been at noon Pacific Time. Any time I think I figured out the "schedule," the next restock is a different time or day of the week lol.

Went to the mall today, and the Disney store that used to at least have towels was wiped clean, no display or poster or anything in sight. I asked a cast member if they had any Frozen stuff and was told, "No, sorry. And we don't know when or if we'll get restocked, either," so they must be getting asked a lot. I'm more and more tempted to just suck it up and go to eBay.

They did, however, have plenty of the it's a small world dolls, who also tempt me more and more every time we go in there.
link

FlyingPonyMonster

« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2014, 12:53:09 AM »
Elsa toddler dolls in stock on UK disney store x

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2014, 04:30:14 AM »
I stopped at the Disney Store yesterday, just generalized shopping as we had bought the bulk of the Frozen merch we wanted immediately after seeing it in theaters. I didn't see a single Frozen item in the store not even a t-shirt luckily the monster wanted Doc McStuffins stuff. One lady asked about the Frozen stuff while we were there, they said that their store gets restocks Friday nights which they set out Saturday morning and that a line stretching the length of the mall will be waiting Saturday morning at opening and that all Frozen merchandise if they got any would be gone within 10-15 minutes of opening.

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2014, 02:23:57 PM »
I wish I could order from the uk store! She's still up! Waah.

mickey

« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2014, 07:35:01 AM »
I found Elsa in a package with Anna at Target today,it says it is exclusive to Target. I bought as it was the only choice to get Elsa.  I already had Anna as a single mattel doll the one that has her shirt part of doll.  I think I like this Elsa but it is not the one with light blue dress.  Any opinions on this set.

chihua2

« Reply #145 on: April 24, 2014, 09:27:57 AM »
Frozen classic dolls restock on disneystore.com!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:30:29 AM by chihua2 »

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #146 on: April 24, 2014, 09:46:56 AM »
THANKS! I *think* i got one! :-)

chihua2

« Reply #147 on: April 24, 2014, 09:47:33 AM »
Awesome!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #148 on: April 24, 2014, 10:03:41 AM »
Yeppers, I sure got one!  :dance2: Thank you so much for posting the restock and I will make sure to say thank you to the Disney Store! I wanted Anna too, but thats over my $30 a paycheck max for both. My BONUS40 code didnt work though, but im thankful I got her in a single pack! I hope everyone else who wanted her got one!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:07:49 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Moss

• Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2014, 10:18:03 AM »
I'm in school and can't order  :|

Texted parents in a frenzy, so hopefully one of them will have luck. Thank you for posting, though!
link

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal