collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wave 11 Blind Bags Discussion  (Read 21371 times)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Wave 11 Blind Bags Discussion
« on: February 18, 2014, 08:55:57 PM »
Update:
Wave 11 has been revealed! Skip forwards to this post for the full list and subsequent discussion. Thanks, Niksilp!

Old speculation follows:
Spoiler
Wave 9 is slowly finding its way into stores. We now have a complete list of Wave 10 ponies, which is to say, Strawberry Sunrise, Sunshower Raindrops, Rainbow Swoop, Diamond Mint, and twenty repeats, or nineteen depending on how you view Princess Twilight Sparkle. Though at least Rainbowshine hadn't been in circulation in a long time. BUT THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here are the ones I remember seeing so far. Obviously it's quite likely that some, most, or even all of these figures are not going to be "blind bags" at all but will instead appear in the character pack things, and speculation about those is welcome as well! It looks like there are five different characters from Rarity Takes Manehattan, so that's suggestive, and I'd be astonished if Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer weren't bundled together somehow.

It may be worth noting that there were regular, opaque, non-glittery, non-Rainbow-Power versions of Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash at the fair too. We haven't seen Rainbow Dash released that way since wave 6, and while Pinkie appeared that way in wave 9, there weren't any other figures from wave 9 on display. So that might explain the opaque Emerald Ray, if that is him? On the other hand, RD could easily get bundled with the opaque Spitfire and Helia/Lightning Dust.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:05:06 PM by VioletCLM »

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Wave 11 Blind Bag Speculation
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 09:00:00 PM »
I think it may be a bit premature to call this a wave, we don't know what's going into three or five packs yet. But good roundup of the new Toy Fair blind bags!

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 09:41:24 PM »
I'm guessing the majority of these are in sets, but well have to see.

Equestria Girls
Flash Sentry, Sunset Shimmer, Princess Twilight

Rarity Takes Manehatten
(5 Pack possibly although three in Pinkies mold.. hmm Not likely maybe these are in the next wave)
Suri, Yellow purse pony, Red hanger boy, Blue pony(or Purple pony), Rarity

Wonderbolt Academy
Spitfire, Rainbow Dash, Lightning Dust

Canterlot Ponies
Pokey Pierce, Purple gem pony, Pinkie Pie?

For Sale Wants

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 12:47:07 PM »
They sure are rushing the blindbag production nowadays...
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 12:51:12 PM »
I would guess any of the slightly fancier ones will certainly get an initial release in the Mini Figs pack. And if Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer with Twilight are not one of those packs, I shall eat my hat [or at least a jelly sweetie hat].

But I think you are right Violet. A lot of these others look like possible options. I would hope [because I prefer them over translucent or glitter] that the next wave has more solid coloured characters and also more than 4 unique ones!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 12:58:21 PM »
Hmm I thought Apple Muchies actually looked more like Candy Apples. Also if you look at the CM, but the hair color is different...

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 01:54:50 PM »
So nice to be able to come see a nice list like this. :D My kids would love Flash Sentry.

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 03:35:28 PM »
oh yay i hope so, such great ponies here :D this would be such a great line up, i really can't stand double up/re-releases. there will only be four i want of wave 10 unless i see them in opaque version before hand :)

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 05:50:49 PM »
I want that green stallion to be Emerald Ray so much! Did anyone else notice the re-appearance of the "bowling alley pony" in this weeks episode Leap of Faith. What was with the parasprite hat!?  :lol:
I'm so excited about the Sunset Shimmer one. She's like one of the very few character I really want a bb of. I'm still baffled over what happened with that translucent Lighning Dust from before. I don't think there are any other unaccounted for new character translucent ones. I really wonder if she was meant for wave 10 but was cut in favor of Sassaflash or something :(

edit:
saw Flash Sentry on taobao
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 09:25:03 PM by 3377345 »

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 10:38:44 PM »
We also had a cheese sandwich blind bag.. Perhaps a set with all the kwy characters? We also got a normal Spitfire.

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 10:52:05 PM »
I want that green stallion to be Emerald Ray so much! Did anyone else notice the re-appearance of the "bowling alley pony" in this weeks episode Leap of Faith. What was with the parasprite hat!?  :lol:
I'm so excited about the Sunset Shimmer one. She's like one of the very few character I really want a bb of. I'm still baffled over what happened with that translucent Lighning Dust from before. I don't think there are any other unaccounted for new character translucent ones. I really wonder if she was meant for wave 10 but was cut in favor of Sassaflash or something :(

edit:

Lightning Dust bothers me too! Because if they have the cutie mark, why not use it? Maybe she'll be in a set later on.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 11:49:53 PM »

edit:

*grabbie hands*
must have!!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 11:53:18 PM »
Opaque Spitfire (and Flash Sentry) are in the opening post. Cheese Sandwich is not, but certainly worth mentioning. Lightning Dust... well, we're still waiting to see what's on the display side of that one pegasus, but any way you look at it, it's a weird situation.

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2014, 01:59:46 AM »
An Equestria Girls set (Sunset/Flash/PTS) seems most likely for those guys, but they could always show up in later blind bag waves too. Other mini figure set ponies have like Mr. Cake and Gilda. And probably a 'Party Ponies' set with Cheese Sandwich, Pinkie, and... idk, maybe Rainbow? It was her party. Or maybe they'll surprise us with someone non-mane six.

I'd say a Wonderbolts Academy set is likely if that is Lightning Dust, but she also shares Rainbow's mold who seems a shoe-in to be included in the set if they made it. But then again, Hasbro. I hope the rest are just regular blind bag ponies! It would be nice to have a wave worth hunting down again.

Personally, I can't wait for Flash Sentry. I've really come to like him. And all the FASHION PONIES! :heart: My favorite kind of pony.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2014, 02:31:37 AM »
I think I've also seen a non-rainbow power Dr Whooves on Ebay, he's likely for wave 11.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal