collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3 Styling Rarity and Cheerilee MIB like for like trade  (Read 340 times)

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
G3 Styling Rarity and Cheerilee MIB like for like trade
« on: February 11, 2014, 12:00:13 PM »
Now, this is a bit of an off chance, and this will only be on offer for a short period of time because once I  get home and see them they are coming right out of those boxes :biggrin:

I have just got Styling Rarity (with bonus extra accessories) and Styling Cheerilee both MIB, Cheerilee has a slight dent in the front but not really bad or noticeable.

If anyone has these loose, with *all* the accessories (so that means the Rarity with the bonus extras) then I would be willing to work out a trade for the MIB ones and maybe one or two extras to cover the MIB/loose difference.

I'm not at home with these items right now, but I will be in 5 days and then I *will* be opening them, so this is very much a short term offer. I just can't resist leaving them in the boxes :good: so if i hear nothing between now and then I'll empty the thread

So, if this sounds like something you can do, feel free to message me.
Please DON'T message me with any other trade offer, or offering to buy, as I am not interested I'm afraid  ^.^

Thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal