collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check- G3  (Read 368 times)

mlp_hottie89

• Trade Count: (0)
Price Check- G3
« on: February 10, 2014, 05:53:14 PM »
I am so out of the pony loop and selling my whole G3 pony collection.  Since I'm so out of the loop I don't know what anything is worth anymore, and I want to get decent prices for them since I put so much money into them in the first place.  I also want them to go to good homes so I want to be realistic at the same time. 

I have a whole list and any help is so very appreciated!  An (L) next to a pony means it's loose, otherwise all ponies are mint in box.  The loose ponies are in display condition only, they have NEVER been played with, only sat on my shelf. 

Once again, thank you so much for your help!

Here's the list: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9mV-LuP8Pp8TmJXRmlhdHphcWc/edit

*edited to add a handful of the loose ones were from a thrift shop so not quite mint.  I'll have to double check on those ones.  Forgot about that! (Desert Blossom, Cinnamon Breeze, Piccolo, Cherry Blossom, and Wind Drifter)  Cinnamon Breeze, and Piccolo came from Disney World with a huge box full of pony wear, there maybe brushes in the box, but I'd have to look.  They were only displayed also and weren't in thrift shop condition. 

**Also edited to add the loose are are all complete sets, except the above ones I have to figure out.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:03:31 PM by mlp_hottie89 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal