collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Sylvanian Families/Calico Critter/generic flocked anthro animals :)  (Read 8339 times)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I had quite a few Sylvanians and another brand that I think was called Maple Town when I was a kid. The cats, rabbits and bears were always my favorites.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
I know nothing about Lil Woodzeez and Maple Town figures. Would love to see pics though :) I do have a couple of Forest Family bears. I want the crocodiles, they are awesome!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Due to an unexpected financial blessing, I was able to buy a Calico Critters set!  I haven't bought anything CC since last Christmas....

I *think* this set is being discontinued... the whole section had other playsets that were new, versus this one that had been on the shelf for almost a year.  Plus it didn't scan out at the register and there was a bright green tag that the cashier had to type in in order to sell it to me.  Sadly it was not on discount... ($55 freakin' dollars!) if it hadn't been the last set left, I might have re-thought the purchase.  Okay probably not though, as I've had my eye on this one for months and months - years possibly? 

Look!  It's Marvin and Maggie Mulberry Raccoon!

Look at them, off on a touring adventure!  Ohhhh they are soooo adorable! 
I haven't put on all the stickers yet, but I just become all giddy whenever I see this set.  :D 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
I had one of the smaller houses and some furniture when I was little. I was never much into the animals themselves but their accessories worked well with all the other little toys I had. =)

I love looking at everyone's photos though! They have the greatest buildings and furniture.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline Stars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • 'You're special to me!' ~ Sweet Berry
    • View Profile
    • The Cave of the Past - My Blog
I always envied these as a kid, I thought they were lovely! I remember having some Sylvanian cartoons on video at my grandmothers.

Thank you to Nence for my lovely Rosie Teapony and Shiverdam for my Rosie Seapony <3
3DS Friend Code: 1805 - 2156 - 2596 | Mii: Ellie | AC: Nellie - Town: Phenac | Pokemon Y: Eleanor

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I have lots of Maple Town creatures packed away in the attic right now. I used to love the Maple Town cartoons. I always thought Sylvanian families were fake ripoffs of Maple Town but I honestly don't know which came first.

Offline frizzycat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Plastic Candy
Sylvanian Families came out in 1985, and Maple Town came out in 1986.

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
i have a lot of sylvanian and forest families in my Collection i loooove them

808pony

SQUEEEEEE!  We just started our Calico Critter collection here!  Daughter turned 3, fell in love with the Hopscotch bunny family......and it all starts.

So we have the Hopscotch family, the Hedgehog family, the treehouse playset, and the starter home set.  Kozy kitchen, triple bunk beds, regular bunk beds, deluxe bathroom, living room suite....some sylvanian food sets.

I'd upload pics but Photobucket hates me.

Oh, and we have hedgehog twins, triplet friends, and meerkat triplets...and a silk cat baby, chipmunk baby, and a chipmunk (they came with the treehouse set).

We've found that the Lil'Woodzeez line at Target has a bigger master bed for the Calicos to sleep in. Can actually fit 2 of them in the bed (for mommy and daddy critters).  And we use Iwako Japanese erasers for the "food" since the sets are too eensy for my daughter....I had to crazy glue the smaller stuff to the plates or the sink for the bathroom so she wouldn't go all ape over losing stuff (she's at that age where everything needs to be in it's place).

I'm going to be following this thread.....definitely.....

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
favorite are krokodile and frogs i most say =)

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
i'm hopefully cleaning out all my boxes today - maybe some pics will come of my sylvanians? loving the pics in here right now!

Offline Xara

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Nice to see pictures of people's critters. :) I collect flocked animals too, a series called Forest Families. I also have a few Sylvanians from my childhood though!

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
These collections look so cute! I am just becoming re-aquainted with the little fuzzy darlings. The more I see, the more I want!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline shimmlight

• Saviour of all Cowkind
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
I can't show you a recent photo as mine are all in the attic right now, but here I am at 9 years old with my collection xD

:rainbow: Wantlist :rainbow: eBay Listings :rainbow: Arena Sales :rainbow:

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I love looking at this thread and all these cute scenes! I really hope everybody keeps posting

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal