collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Add-ons after you purchased your ticket  (Read 384 times)

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
Add-ons after you purchased your ticket
« on: February 05, 2014, 01:06:28 PM »
I know there was an option to add additional items (pins, t-shirts, mugs, ect.) to general admission or packages. Does anyone have instructions on how to do that after you've completed your ticket purchase? I don't see the option, but I'm viewing on mobile right now. I started a new thread because I thought this may be helpful info for others & having the answer (or a "how to") easily available might save Summer a few email questions. ;)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
Re: Add-ons after you purchased your ticket
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 02:57:01 PM »
I don't see the option either. I don't believe this is currently possible to just order the add ons separately based on what Summer said in the other thread but she may change that. I think having them at the end like this to save on cost was a great idea.   :)  I think the way to get around the frantic buying next time is to have a listing of possible add ons and pricing prior to ticket sales to make a decision.

I still have to buy a general ticket for  whoever is going to come to the fair with me this year so I was going to do my add ons then. :P 

Just for those interested here were the options upon checkout:

Additional merch add ons are as follows:

2014 MLP Fair T-Shirt Add On - $18-22
2014 MLP Fair Trading Pin Add On - $10
2014 MLP Fair Poster $6-10
2014 My Little Pony Fair Mug Add On $8
2014 My Little Pony Fair Tote Add On $8
2014 My Little Pony Fair Event Lanyard $5
~Foxtale~

Offline DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Disney Princess and Pony Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 05:41:42 PM »
So I'm assuming the poster is like the other years, and is of the backcard art for a set of G1 ponies? If so I'll definitely want one! I also don't see the add ons available to buy on Eventbrite, so I'm guessing Summer will have it up on the Fair's official site?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wanted List | For Trade | New Life (pony blog)

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 07:39:47 PM »
I also didn't have time to order add-ons and I would like to.  I wouldn't mind ordering on the fair site if its not possible on Eventbrite.  Or will there be extras for sale at the fair?

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 08:21:48 PM »
Typically there are extras sold at the Fair (first come, first serve). After the Fair, anything that's left goes up for sale on the Fair website. Prior to the Fair all ordering goes through Eventbrite, as that is a system designed to give Summer  (or any event planner) an accurate count of each item & who purchased what.

Sorry for the confusion. I thought I read somewhere that you could go back & add those "add ons" after the original purchase. If that's not a possibility, I apologize for leading people down the wrong path.  :blush:

Offline SweetTune

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • My Little Pony Fair
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 09:45:10 PM »
I'll get them added to eventbrite as separate options tomorrow afternoon for you all. We just tried something different this year and while it worked for some (and saved them from paying some extra Eventbrite fees) others felt too rushed to order extra stuff. Understandable since on my end it was like watching concert tickets sell out... craziness!

Anyway, I'll add the items so you can buy anything you may have missed, but I'll also keep the pop up option live for those that may be still needing to purchase admission tickets or vendor booths. :)

Edited 2/6- I've added all the merchandise options as "tickets" on the MLP Fair Eventbrite page so now you can order whatever you like.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 07:53:02 PM by SweetTune »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal