collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2014 My Little Pony Fair Tickets to go on Sale Monday February 3rd!  (Read 2755 times)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
Re: 2014 My Little Pony Fair Tickets to go on Sale Monday February 3rd!
« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2014, 04:40:45 AM »
Vendor Booth Question: If I purchase a booth now and something happens where I am unable to attend/man a booth at a later date, can I transfer my booth to another person same as the tickets? If so, what is the cut off date for this? (I know there are schedules and lists to be made regarding this).

This is our transfer policy that is listed on the Eventbrite Ticketing system:

"ALL Tickets are Non-refundable. Ticket holders may transfer tickets to others until May 31st 2014 within the Eventbrite system. If you find you are unable to attend for any reason, it is the ticket holders responsibility to transfer their tickets to the new user. After this date, tickets are to be used by the ticket holder listed on the ticket only. Ticket holder must present a valid ID upon ticket package pick up or a printed eTicket to claim your event badge and any other merchandise items ordered through Eventbrite ticket packages."

I should probably add this to our website as well so it will be easy to find. :)

Thank you so much for clarifying! I saw that note when I bought the package but wasn't sure if it applied to the booth as well.

You are the best for answering all our questions! :D
~Foxtale~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal