collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Celebration Dinner- Child (under 12) tickets information  (Read 316 times)

Offline SweetTune

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • My Little Pony Fair
Celebration Dinner- Child (under 12) tickets information
« on: February 03, 2014, 07:37:30 PM »
We have been getting many questions about child tickets for the Celebration Dinner. We are working with the hotel to get a modified dinner menu and a discounted price for children who are wanting to attend with an adult.  If you already bought a full price dinner ticket for your child (12 and under,) you will be refunded the price difference once we get that information.

Or, if you'd like to wait and purchase the child ticket when they become available (hopefully sometime within the next few days) you can do that. We will make sure that all the children that are accompanying adults who have purchased dinner tickets will be able to purchase a ticket (even if the dinner is listed as SOLD OUT on the ticketing system) so please don't worry. :)

However, you must have your ADULT Dinner Tickets purchased before they sell out through the ticketing website. Fair staff will be sending an email to Dinner ticket buyers when the child tickets become available.

Apologies for the confusion, but we thought it was worth saving the parents some $ on the kiddos who want to attend too. :)

Edited 2/6: Child tickets have been added. Dinner for Children 12 and under includes a plated dinner of Chicken Fingers, French Fries, Fruit Cup, Dessert, and a drink. Cost is $20 and you must register through the Fair Eventbrite ticketing page.

If you purchased an adult meal for a child under 12, you may contact me directly at summer at mylittleponycon dot com and I will refund the difference between the adult and child ticket for you and change your ticket over for you in the system. :)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 08:12:16 PM by SweetTune »

Offline SweetTune

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • My Little Pony Fair
Re: Celebration Dinner- Child (under 12) tickets information
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 08:25:00 PM »
Bump!

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
Re: Celebration Dinner- Child (under 12) tickets information
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 08:40:17 PM »
Thanks for all your hard work Summer!  I'll buy this tonight after I make sure my little one wants to go.  =)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal