collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ponysona?  (Read 638 times)

808pony

• Trade Count: (0)
ponysona?
« on: January 11, 2014, 03:29:32 PM »
If I want to post a pic from Internet (it's from FiM) to be my ponysona, how do I do that?  Anything else I should know about ponysona postings?  Thanks in advance!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: ponysona?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 04:12:48 PM »
Is it a picture from the show or one you created with a generator? A ponysona is kinda one someone makes to represent themselves. Some people make it through a generator or ask someone to draw it for them on a character sheet. Then most of the time they just link a red in their sig or hVe an image of it as their dp.

There really isn't a certain rules to it.  I do think if you use a pony already created by hasbro that's not really a ponysona though. Could be wrong I don't do the whole ponysona thing. Good luck!

If you just want to upload a picture go to your profile, forum profile and upload the saved picture as your dp
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: ponysona?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 11:33:49 PM »
If you want the image as your avatar, you can upload it directly from your computer, or link to it.

If you want it in your signature, it has to be uploaded online somewhere first, and then you link to it using the IMG tags.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal