collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: pc on vintage lunch box with tags/papers  (Read 259 times)

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
pc on vintage lunch box with tags/papers
« on: January 03, 2014, 03:34:01 AM »
I need help with a pc for the vintage mlp lunch box that is teal and has the carousel ponies on it.  It has the thermos w/lids.  It has the original tag still on the handle and the paperwork in the inside of the thermos too!  It's in really great shape except for the clasp that has a little rust on it (my guess is that humidity got to it or something and just age?).  I believe it to be unused because besides the fact that is looks so good and has all the tags and papers when I bought it a few years ago I bought another vintage pony merch that was still in it's plastic wrappings.  I can try to get pictures sometime but I don't know when because I'm still feeling sick (been sick for 5 weeks *ugh*).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Re: pc on vintage lunch box with tags/papers
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 03:49:03 AM »
A lot of people i know have that sicky cold and have been fighting it for weeks...some even on pretty heavy duty antibiotics! It sounds wacky, but there's this old remedy where you just slice a big onion (the cheap ones) and put it in the room where you sleep. It's supposed to remove toxins and it helped me, i think! Even if it was just a placebo effect, success is success :P
Anyway, i don't know about a PC, but you may have luck removing the rust with a toothbrush and whitening toothpaste. Worked wonders on rusty stuff (and ponies) around my house!

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 04:37:34 AM »
lol, thanks!  Btw, the onion idea sounds stinky! lol  Glad it worked for you. :D

I hadn't thought of the toothbrush and toothpaste with this.  I've done it to tail clasps before so I should give it a try. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 04:46:24 AM »
They truly can sell all over the place in price. :) However in such lovely condition and with both parts I would go with $15.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal