collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How long do I wait for and what do I do?  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
Re: How long do I wait for and what do I do?
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2014, 10:00:50 AM »
Woops didn't finish my message coz im on my phone but meh basically please cheer up i am still waiting for some ponies i order way before Christmas day and they have not arrived yet just have to b patient remember countries have extra measures on post at xmas

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_209 using Tapatalk

Right now to add to my message....

America is one of the worst places for Christmas post because of all the tight security ... which is a good thing I guess but a real pain at the same time... just please please calm down Kamisha is not being rude but going by the rules it is not her fault the post is slow (unless you run the postal services worldwide Kamisha ;) hehe)

We all love ponies so please stop the .... catiness its putting me right off ponies :(
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 10:30:11 AM by Lollipop »
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2014, 10:23:24 AM »
yeah, just wow... kamisha you are a saint.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 11:56:38 AM »
Well, it's apparent that the package was sent if there is tracking information. I mean, you can't exactly control the mail or customs. Gypsy, I know it has been a long time, but it's not even been a month since the package was sent. You really should have at least given it 30 days before leaving any kind of feedback. I bet the package will arrive within the next week or so.

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 01:47:34 PM »
Gypsy, did it even crossed your mind that the vague or short responses from Kamisha are in fact because English isn't her native language? Not everyone is fluent in it. How really would you like to have things resolved? For her to cry and be very sympathetic to you ad offer not nlya refund but to find another set of the twins to send you? That isn't right! You see so many other users saying it was unfair, why are you being so stubborn? We all understand your frustration but the way you dealt with the situation isn't right. And if you actually looked at Kamisha's feedback you would see how excellent it is - only you and an ebay newbie left her negatives. I truly hope the packages will arrive to both of you and the feedback will be deleted.

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 02:20:09 PM »

Reason I no longer want item is because I no longer wish to do buisness with this person
Why?
The comment they made about refund was vague and brief
Lacked and genuine heart felt apology

This is so completely silly.  :shocked: People aren't always going to bow down and kiss your feet just because you're upset and give you gifts for your patience (especially when it's not their fault!). She responded to your problem and let you know her stance and it was reasonable, that's all she needed to do at this point, I think. Why do you think you have the only and final say in this, that you can stomp around and yell that you want a refund and that's that and it must happen immediately-even though pretty much everyone agrees it's probably still on its way? You didn't even listen to her or try to understand her point of view. :( I didn't see any nastiness coming from her unless you just didn't post it, and it doesn't seem that she brushed you off, either. You just flat out didn't like that you didn't get your way immediately, and jumped to conclusions about her being a bad seller and.. not even really sending the right package out or something it seems you insinuated?

If you do read this.. just have more patience in the future ESPECIALLY if you are buying overseas and around the holidays and try to be more understanding. Someone said this seller is busy, perhaps her response was made in haste and she didn't have time at that point to go in depth but wanted you to know she received your concern and let you know what she planned to do about it. And don't jump the gun and leave negative feedback. And okay, so you've had overseas packages not take that long before. Some people offered very possible scenarios for why this one is held up. Once I had a friend send me a package from Germany to the US and we both thought it lost until it showed up like 3 months later! Just because you never experienced it before this time doesn't mean that they are all going to be prompt and perfect.

I too hope it shows up and I hope the negative feedback is removed, because I don't think it was left fairly at all.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Kamisha

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • No rainbow today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 07:02:38 PM »
Thank you everyone for a great support... I refunded her already, I'm just tired of all this fuss. Sorry for not being very talkative, but as Tiny said I'm not really good with English and everything she says it's what I feel. Thank you  :lovey:

Your feedback is already tarnished by a previous buyer for same situation
Why you can't discuss issues so people don't feel this is only route to take I don't know, explain more in detail to buyers who feel out more
For your interest, this buyer never sent me a single message and didn't open a case. I asked her why she left me feedback instead of getting refunded or something but she didn't even reply. Her item was out for delivery but it's not marked as delivered yet, I don't know what's wrong with their tracking system. I can't do anything about buyers like this. I always care for my customers, reply as soon as possible and try to resolve a problem if only I'm able to. I was polite to you all the time, I really don't get it why you're so furious just because I do everything according to the ebay service.

My Ebay | Like my plushies on Facebook!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 07:46:59 PM »
I am locking this up since Kamisha refunded you gypsy and it is just going around in circles at this point.  I hope when the pony finally passes through customs though that you do the right thing and refund her back her money.  ;)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal