collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seller to watch out for; indiejones09 on ebay, angela22 here  (Read 6132 times)

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Seller to watch out for; indiejones09 on ebay, angela22 here
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2014, 08:52:38 PM »
I'll let you guys know as soon as Bonnie Bonnets arrives. Based on how long other pony mail takes to get here (Australia) from the US I'm expecting her hopefully tomorrow but probably next week. So nervous! It's a bit silly to worry about it now because she's not here yet but I'm worried about leaving feedback. I use my husband's eBay account and if I leave negative feedback and we get negative feedback in return he'll be really upset. :( But it's wrong to leave positive feedback.....
I bought her because my grandmother was going back home the next day after staying with us for 3 weeks and I was sad. And I thought I was safe because I knew the seller was an arena member. From now on I'm paying much closer attention to Trader & Classifieds Support!
I feel really bad for the person who bought Crumpet too. They are going to be so disappointed when she arrives. She is definitely not mint and she still has to survive another trip potentially with no protection. Oh man, she's going to have no flocking left the rate that she's going. :huh:

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2014, 08:54:04 PM »
I feel really bad for the person who bought Crumpet too. They are going to be so disappointed when she arrives. She is definitely not mint and she still has to survive another trip potentially with no protection. Oh man, she's going to have no flocking left the rate that she's going. :huh:

Most.Expensive.Deflock.Job.Ever. 

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2014, 08:55:52 PM »
Don't worry! Sellers actually can't leave negatives for buyers anymore (for better or for worse), and if she leaves a false positive, you can have it removed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Sabrina

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2014, 09:10:27 PM »

Most.Expensive.Deflock.Job.Ever.

Definitely!

Don't worry! Sellers actually can't leave negatives for buyers anymore (for better or for worse), and if she leaves a false positive, you can have it removed.

Thank you! That's a relief! One of my husband's rules for me using his eBay account was not to do anything that could get him negative feedback because he's always tried to be a great buyer and have perfect feedback. I've been lucky so far. This is the first time I've been in a position where I might have to leave something other than positive feedback.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2014, 03:49:15 AM »
:hug: As Shiromisa said- please dont worry about your hubbys feedback - you can leave honest feedback for this seller without risking your husbands ebay reputation or feedback  ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Sabrina

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2014, 04:41:59 AM »
Thank you Ringlets :hug:

Offline Sabrina

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2014, 09:39:33 PM »
I have good news to report. Bonnie Bonnets arrived today.... in a padded bag! :) She was also put inside a sandwich bag. So I think angela22 is trying to improve things.
My husband said I should have taken a photo of Bonnie Bonnets as soon as I unpacked her.... which would have been a great idea. Lol. But unfortunately I didn't, I was too keen to see if I could get the marks off of her. But basically she arrived with the marks exactly like they are in ButtercreamDream's photos. I'm not sure what they were but they came off straight away with a damp cloth. Bonnie Bonnets looks really good now. Which is a real relief because my restoring skills are only at the cleaning level. Lol.

Sorry there's no before photo, I really wish I'd thought of that. :huh: But here is a picture of the area that had the marks after a wipe with a damp cloth. (Photos not very good quality, took them on my phone)

And 2 more pictures, so you can see her as a whole.

I'm happy with Bonnie Bonnets and how she was packaged. I'm really sorry ButtercreamDream had to go through all this. But maybe because of her openness and honesty with the seller and in this thread, things with this seller will improve? Hope so!

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2014, 07:46:24 PM »
That's great news, Sabrina.  Did you notice if she still had flocking on her from Crumpet?  I was wondering if she'd bother cleaning her first or not.

I sent them back well packed, in ziplock, with tissue and blubblewrap in a box.  I'm hoping she at least reused those materials to ship out Crumpet on the second go round.  Honestly, had her attitude been kinder when I told her about the problems in the first place, it would not have turned out the way it did.  I'm glad that she seems to be trying to improve, though.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2014, 05:28:07 AM »
Thanks for posting the update Sabrina  and I'm really glad you received Bonnie packaged much better and that the marks came off too - good to know  :hug:  :bigups:  I hope the seller has learned something from this situation and that Crumpet was sent better packaged too

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2014, 08:04:11 PM »
hey just saw this  thread.. and not sure if its relevant but i can say that she did  send  ponys in  those rough  flat rate envelopes without plastic  bags or anyhitng to proect them  from the  rough paper. alljust sorta crammed in.  i  ordered from ehr and recevied the wrong set of ponys.  i  had to pay to send them back to her. she did   refund me half of  what it cost   to  reship them back to her and i did end up  getting my pony in   a  bubble mailer. just thtought i'd let you guys know. it was a pleasent  encounter    except for that small isssue.

Offline Sabrina

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2014, 03:13:29 AM »
That's great news, Sabrina.  Did you notice if she still had flocking on her from Crumpet?  I was wondering if she'd bother cleaning her first or not.

I sent them back well packed, in ziplock, with tissue and blubblewrap in a box.  I'm hoping she at least reused those materials to ship out Crumpet on the second go round.  Honestly, had her attitude been kinder when I told her about the problems in the first place, it would not have turned out the way it did.  I'm glad that she seems to be trying to improve, though.

Thanks ButtercreamDream. Bonnie Bonnets wasn't covered in Crumpet's flocking anymore, so she must have had a quick clean before she was sent to me. I hope she reused your packing materials when she shipped out Crumpet too.
I'm sorry she wasn't nice to you when you told her about the problems. :hug: You should be able to tell a seller there is a problem and they be nice to you and work with you to fix the problem.
I'm really hoping that Bonnie Bonnets arriving in a padded envelope is a sign that she is trying to improve. I'm very curious to know what ends up happening with Crumpet. I hope so much that she was resent well packaged!

Thanks for posting the update Sabrina  and I'm really glad you received Bonnie packaged much better and that the marks came off too - good to know  :hug:  :bigups:  I hope the seller has learned something from this situation and that Crumpet was sent better packaged too

Thank you Ringlets :hug: I really hope so too.

hey just saw this  thread.. and not sure if its relevant but i can say that she did  send  ponys in  those rough  flat rate envelopes without plastic  bags or anyhitng to proect them  from the  rough paper. alljust sorta crammed in.  i  ordered from ehr and recevied the wrong set of ponys.  i  had to pay to send them back to her. she did   refund me half of  what it cost   to  reship them back to her and i did end up  getting my pony in   a  bubble mailer. just thtought i'd let you guys know. it was a pleasent  encounter    except for that small isssue.

Thanks for letting us know. :) I'm sorry to hear you were sent the wrong ponies and that they weren't packaged well. But I'm glad she helped with the postage and that you got the right pony in a bubble mailer in the end. So hopefully that means she really is trying to fix things.

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2014, 04:09:38 AM »
Wait! She only refunded you half of what it cost you to correct her mistake?

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline Sabrina

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2014, 05:21:53 AM »

Yeah, I thought that was weird too. But I wasn't sure what was normal so didn't want to say anything incase. :blush:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2014, 07:14:07 AM »

Yeah, I thought that was weird too. But I wasn't sure what was normal so didn't want to say anything incase. :blush:

She should have refunded you the entire amount. It was HER mistake! You should not have had to pay for HER mistake!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2014, 02:16:02 PM »

Yeah...that's what I was going to. It would have been your responsibility to pay shipping if you decided you did not want the pony for some reason. It was not your responsibility if she sent you the wrong items to start with. :/
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal