collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seller to watch out for; indiejones09 on ebay, angela22 here  (Read 6137 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Seller to watch out for; indiejones09 on ebay, angela22 here
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2014, 02:48:17 PM »
Wait! She only refunded you half of what it cost you to correct her mistake?

Yeah...that's what I was going to. It would have been your responsibility to pay shipping if you decided you did not want the pony for some reason. It was not your responsibility if she sent you the wrong items to start with. :/
Ummm...exactly!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2014, 08:48:44 PM »
yes  i think it ended  being  3 or  4.00 to ship them back to her. i didnt have the  flat rate envelope (i had ripped it and threw it away) so i had  to  use one of my moms medicine bags to ship i back to her and i belvie she only refunded me. 2.50  i   just rmemeber it only being about half.  which i thought was odd.. i  mean i could have just shipped  them to the other person.  not back to her but oh well its over with and  i got my pony. it ended up being a gypsy so i'm  fairly happy with it.

and i learned my lesson i'm not leaving bad  feedback even if it is deserved agian.   i  did that once and i got  a  ratailitroy neutreal when i did nothing wrong. and it was  never removed. 

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2014, 09:50:14 PM »
yes  i think it ended  being  3 or  4.00 to ship them back to her. i didnt have the  flat rate envelope (i had ripped it and threw it away) so i had  to  use one of my moms medicine bags to ship i back to her and i belvie she only refunded me. 2.50  i   just rmemeber it only being about half.  which i thought was odd.. i  mean i could have just shipped  them to the other person.  not back to her but oh well its over with and  i got my pony. it ended up being a gypsy so i'm  fairly happy with it.

and i learned my lesson i'm not leaving bad  feedback even if it is deserved agian.   i  did that once and i got  a  ratailitroy neutreal when i did nothing wrong. and it was  never removed. 

Can sellers leave neutral FB for buyers? Terrible that people can't leave negative FB without fear. :(

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2014, 09:59:19 PM »
You can leave honest feedback here and not worry about retaliation. I'm sorry you had to go through that...I'm surprised she hasn't shown herself here to try to resolve these issues. If I found out there was a thread about me, i'd do everything in my power to fix whatever it is that i'm doing wrong, and apologize, even if it was just a misunderstanding.
I like that we're encouraged to offer genuine feedback here. I know i've got a whole community to fall back on if something goes wrong :)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2014, 12:15:29 AM »
i'm not too worried as i got my pony.  but i just thought   that i should  tell people what happend with the mix up and such.  and it wasn anglea that leave the neutral on me  thats  just another thing.. i never got a resosultion out of it. and    your not supposed to  leve retalitroy..but i know that it was  done that way becuse first she left  it  as postive and then she left it as neutral.. so  leave negative and neutral at your own risk. it jsut feels that sinc ei have that neutral  a lot of people wotn do business with me bcuase i try to pu t up  trades and sales and i hardly get any bites even when i have rare sought after stuff. and i feel like its that stupid neutral.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2014, 04:49:05 AM »

Can sellers leave neutral FB for buyers? Terrible that people can't leave negative FB without fear. :(

No. They used to be able to , but not anymore. Sellers can only leave positive feedbacks for buyers on ebay now, so dont worry about leaving honest feedback  (if someone leaves you a bad comment under a positive feedback , its called a "false positive " - its not allowed so the comments will be removed by ebay and the positive feedback left if you report it  ;)  .  )
   I believe Lorelei may have been talking about a transaction here?  I havent checked so I dont know 100% off the top of my head

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2014, 08:10:15 AM »
yeah lol sorry for the confusion it was here.  but  no they cant do that to you on ebay. so no worrys!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal