collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do Not Buy From robotrock1 On Ebay!  (Read 1537 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Do Not Buy From robotrock1 On Ebay!
« on: February 01, 2014, 12:16:48 PM »
Do not buy from this person at all!!! They will waste your time. I saw two ponies they had for sale for a pretty good price. The shipping was not to bad for one pony, but for two of the G4 baby ponies from the new set it was going to cost me $7.00 to ship them first class!!!!! What are you serious would be lucky if it cost $3.00 to ship them!

I sent them a nice message asking for combine shipping. I get a message back saying if I buy three more ponies I would get free shipping. Um are you serious! I don't want them ponies.  I hear nothing back and don't get a invoice or shipping changed. I send them another message back and they message me back. Saying there prices are fair and there shipping if fair and that shipping rates have gone up. Um I don't think it would cost $7.00 to ship two ponies that might weigh 2oz! They then say since I asked they will take a dollar off each pony. Ok that if fine, but then I still have not gotten a invoice!

I sent them another message saying that you can take the time to message me back but cant send me a invoice with combine shipping. Have not heard anything. So I paid for the ponies and will leave them the right feedback when I get them.

I should of known better, they do have some negative and natural feedback. Guess this is what I get from buying from a person like that.

Oh and to make it even better, they have a Silver spoon and want $7.00 shipping for her!

Do not bid or buy from this person! 

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Do Not Buy From robotrock1 On Ebay!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 01:20:50 PM »
Ahh yes, I noticed the feedback.  $7 to ship SS?  Is she filled with gold or diamonds by chance? 
:socks:   :frog:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 03:55:43 PM »
Ahh yes, I noticed the feedback.  $7 to ship SS?  Is she filled with gold or diamonds by chance? 

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that price on her. I was going to see if I could end the auctions. But I don't think I want to mess around with that. I did buy them so I do have to pay. Have never had any issues with sellers not combining the shipping. Oh well just wanted to warn others if they buy from this person.   

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 10:37:35 PM »
While I agree that the shipping is crazy, the shipping prices were clearly listed. If you did not like them, perhaps it would have been better not to buy.

I just looked at their feedback and it seems a lot of the buyers are clueless/hard to please.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 10:40:55 PM by ClosetAvalanche »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 10:40:22 PM »
While I agree that the shipping is crazy, the shipping prices were clearly listed. If you did not like them, perhaps it would have been better not to buy.
It sounds like she was anticipating combined shipping for two different listings, which imo is a reasonable thing to expect. Especially when charging twice for shipping would make it ridiculously overpriced. That tells me the seller was expecting to make some extra money off shipping, which personally puts me off a seller.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 10:42:29 PM »
It sounds like she was anticipating combined shipping for two different listings, which imo is a reasonable thing to expect. Especially when charging twice for shipping would make it ridiculously overpriced. That tells me the seller was expecting to make some extra money off shipping, which personally puts me off a seller.

Sure, its reasonable to expect, but it states in the shipping section shipping for addition items are 3.75.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2014, 09:32:57 AM »
While I agree that the shipping is crazy, the shipping prices were clearly listedu. If you did not like them, perhaps it would have been better not to buy.

Sure, its reasonable to expect, but it states in the shipping section shipping for addition items are 3.75.

If she is not honoring that, open a case.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 03:41:08 AM »
The only real defense you have at this point is to leave accurate and honest feedback concerning shipping charges and appropriate star ratings in that category. I know it's super frustrating and disappointing but I don't have any other advice for you, since you paid already.

Excessive shipping unfortunately is such a grey area. So reporting them will be a complete waste of EBay's time over $3.50. There is no requirement for sellers to reduce total shipping by combining auctions. eBay will not consider shipping on multiple items excessive if the shipping on each individual auction is reasonable.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 04:41:52 AM »
The only real defense you have at this point is to leave accurate and honest feedback concerning shipping charges and appropriate star ratings in that category. I know it's super frustrating and disappointing but I don't have any other advice for you, since you paid already.

I think Ponylady said it all here ^^   :awake: . Thank you for letting us know what happened :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Fisha Seabreeze

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 11:09:14 AM »
Wow what a real stinker! >_<

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 02:01:26 PM »
Everything is taken care of and its over. Thank you all.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal