collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 "Rainbow Power" series in stores?  (Read 8912 times)

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Re: G4 "Rainbow Power" series in stores?
« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2014, 04:29:26 PM »
I found this one, Hathorcat :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yes, the price is pretty normal for special ponies. The Glimmer Wings were 10€ here too. Its just a lot of money for me  :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: G4 \"Rainbow Power\" series in stores?
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2014, 08:52:50 AM »
Niiiice Einhornbaby :) Congrats - even for €10 thats a good price considering what the little basic ponies retail for!

Is the style of the animated series going to change as well? Or is this just something that they're doing for merchandise?

I think in theory, the change is actually to make her look more like the animation as it is. I dont really see it either :P but I think thats the idea.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 08:55:59 AM by hathorcat »
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Reiya

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2014, 09:17:07 AM »
Hold the phone! Why does Twilight have a yellow streak in her hair? Is it just me or it the coloration and cutie mark just as important when defining what pony is who? Does that even make sense?

Offline SaelaVe

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2014, 10:09:44 AM »
Thanks, Hathorcat. I don't see it either. The figures have never resembled the style of the series IMO. This doesn't help them. lol

Hold the phone! Why does Twilight have a yellow streak in her hair? Is it just me or it the coloration and cutie mark just as important when defining what pony is who? Does that even make sense?

That does make sense; and I completely agree with you.

It seems that all of the Mane 6 have gotten special makeovers for the Rainbow Power line. They all have stripes of different colors in their hair and crazy patterns all over their bodies. I think that they're only temporary changes for this special line.
"I like being weird.  Weird's all I've got.  That and my sweet style."

:rainbow: Instagram :rainbow:

Reiya

« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2014, 12:27:48 PM »
Thanks, Hathorcat. I don't see it either. The figures have never resembled the style of the series IMO. This doesn't help them. lol

It seems that all of the Mane 6 have gotten special makeovers for the Rainbow Power line. They all have stripes of different colors in their hair and crazy patterns all over their bodies. I think that they're only temporary changes for this special line.

Twilight is slowly morphing into Cadence…  :blink:

Offline SaelaVe

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2014, 02:39:01 PM »

Twilight is slowly morphing into Cadence…  :blink:

I know, I hate it. :(  I mean, I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually, but for now it is the...worst...thing...ever!
"I like being weird.  Weird's all I've got.  That and my sweet style."

:rainbow: Instagram :rainbow:

WrittenEmber

« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2014, 03:21:01 AM »
The rainbow line is starting to show at the Targets around me. Rainbow Rarity and Ribbonshy and the PinkieCopter have all turned up, as well as the singles. The only mini rainbow set that's hit so far is the big one; the little three-pony sets aren't even hinted at yet. One store had a box of rainbow blind bags, which were gone almost as soon as they arrived, but there haven't been any more since.

Tenar

« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2014, 07:28:22 AM »
I like the idea of Rainbow power.  It brings back memories of the Moochick and the little piece of rainbow in G1

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2014, 12:04:49 PM »
Saw "tacky" Rainbow Power Fluttershy today at my Target :P totally got her :P ...she looks weird  :lol:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2014, 10:02:19 PM »
I saw the Rainbow Power Twilight and Pinkie EQG at Target yesterday :) You push their hands and they talk and Twilight doesn't sound like herself!! Her voice is a bit too deep :blink: I wanted to get Pinkie though! She's really cute :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2014, 12:11:43 AM »
The Entertainer has listed the Daring Do three-pack here in the UK on their website. Doesn't seem to be available in stores yet (some are veeeery behind others, sadly) but I've ordered it online to collect in store :D
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2014, 05:59:21 AM »
I saw 1 Rainbow Rocks "making noise" Twilight Sparkle XD I was surprised to see her on the shelf :D "Hi, I'm Twilight Sparkle!"
"Hi, i'm gonna rip out your batteries!" :D (ya, i'm evil  :devious: )

But I wanted see Rainbow Rocks Rarity on the shelf :P
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

WrittenEmber

« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2014, 06:34:14 AM »
There is now tons of Rainbow Power everything in all of the Targets near me. Everything, that is, except blind bags and minifigure sets! Which are the things I want most... :cry:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2014, 06:45:00 AM »
I picked up my Daring Pony blind bag set today. The sets advertised on the backcard are Groovin' Hooves and Pony Lessons...does that mean they're in the same wave?  :huh: I had assumed the three RP sets (the one with Pinkie/Snips/Snails, and the one with Fluttershy/Thunderlane/Dizzy Hooves) would be in the same wave.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

WrittenEmber

« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2014, 07:04:25 AM »
I thought those three would be together in one wave, too. :huh:

Oh, I really, really hope there aren't more wave revisions going on! I hate wave revisions, they make it so much harder to find all the sets! Just release a new wave as a new wave, Hasbro! And leave it at that! >_<

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal