collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Rarity Carousel Boutique BB set  (Read 55132 times)

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
Nice! Grats on the truckload of stuff!

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
beautiful stuff i love how you sent her to school lol
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

Offline HoustonCollector72Topic starter

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • my collection
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
beautiful stuff i love how you sent her to school lol
thanks

LOL It just came to me while taking the pic ,I wanted all the fillies together :)

Post Merge: December 14, 2013, 01:27:48 PM

Nice! Grats on the truckload of stuff!
  Thank you :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Collection Page on FB You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    Instagram You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
OH PRINCE FIREFLY! WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO ELUDE ME?! WHY, OH WHY!! :cry:

Now I'm all mopey and sad.
Nice collection... I guess.
Haha. Seriously, it is. I'm absolutely, positively GREEN with envy! :jealous:

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • my collection
OH PRINCE FIREFLY! WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO ELUDE ME?! WHY, OH WHY!! :cry:

Now I'm all mopey and sad.
Nice collection... I guess.
Haha. Seriously, it is. I'm absolutely, positively GREEN with envy! :jealous:

After I bought mine last month

2 have  been for sale on the Arena and  Ebay  .

Hope you find him soon :)

turn on emails on ebay to catch him , that is how i did it .
as soon as ones gets listed it will  let you know
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Collection Page on FB You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    Instagram You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+161)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
wow, I love how you have your g2s display. You single-handedly have made me want to collect playsets now, you displays are truely amazing
Sales page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wanted You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
You're hitting one jackpot after another :heart: Congratulations on such wonderful pony additions! (how aren't you broke yet? :silly: Good for you Hun! :frolic: )

I love looking at your brags :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • my collection
You're hitting one jackpot after another :heart: Congratulations on such wonderful pony additions! (how aren't you broke yet? :silly: Good for you Hun! :frolic: )

I love looking at your brags :heart:
I did sell a couple of doubles I came across :)  but I'm close to shutting down G2 additions for a while LOL

I have 3 more coming from Germany and my count on G2's will be at 94 with them , so I have 6 more to add :).

100 G2's is the goal and the last 6 are very hard to find , and harder to find at a good price , they are way too expensive on the ones I have seen so far

Blue haired Ivy
Copper Glow
Diamond Glow
Bride
Jazzy
Rocky

I have seen them all ,but super high or in not very good condition .

:)
The hunt continues to the last 6 ,should be fun :)

Post Merge: December 16, 2013, 11:43:01 AM

wow, I love how you have your g2s display. You single-handedly have made me want to collect playsets now, you displays are truely amazing
  Thanks :)  I'm  Indeed very much into the Play Sets :)  G2's are so very nice detailed !, they display the ponies like nothing else :)
is getting crowded though  LOL

these BB color combos are very cool :)

G2 Ponies out of the Spa :)

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:47:54 PM by HoustonCollector72 »

Offline Ivaness

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
Re: Wave 9 BB ponies/Funko Metallics /PTS FS Walmart Exclusive
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2013, 05:58:48 AM »
I have emails from eBay turned on, but nothing ever comes up. :( Who was selling them in the Arena??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • my collection
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2013, 12:36:52 PM »
I have emails from eBay turned on, but nothing ever comes up. :( Who was selling them in the Arena??
I honestly do not remember , but their listing  is still on the sales threads here, When I came across the thread  Firefly was already sold , and it was just ironic to me that I get to see the listing after I got mine on ebay from Europe .

ohh that is the other thing, you must also turned on "worlwide" on location so you can get to see items in Europe , that is where I get most of mine , France, Germany ,Belgium, UK ,Spain  ,they are cheaper there and balances out with the shipping .

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • my collection
MLP Monopoly , Rainbow Power Fluttershy
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2013, 07:33:39 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:51:30 PM by HoustonCollector72 »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2013, 04:55:16 AM »
Wow, the ponies kept coming :lol: Great new additions!! :D

Offline Ivaness

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2013, 06:05:16 AM »
That Fluttershy does her makeup like me! Use ALL the glitter!

Offline Deep Purple Crystal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • "Jewels! Jewels in your eyes!"
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2013, 10:11:19 AM »
I ADORE those G2's! Congrats! :)
Formerly known as anonymoushoneycomb.

Thanks to LordBlumiere and Corona for the amazing Masquerade and Baby Sugarcake (well, the amazing Photobucket third party hosting message) in my sig!

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • my collection
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2013, 11:45:19 AM »
That Fluttershy does her makeup like me! Use ALL the glitter!
  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:  she is in curlers right now :)
LOL

Post Merge: December 19, 2013, 11:46:54 AM

I ADORE those G2's! Congrats! :)
  I do too :)  love their color combos and delicate figures :)!

Post Merge: December 19, 2013, 11:48:29 AM

Wow, the ponies kept coming :lol: Great new additions!! :D
   Just 3 more  G2's  this year ...LOL   luckily the new year is 11 days away LOL :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 11:48:29 AM by HoustonCollector72 »