collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Very Strange incident over email? Has anyone else been contacted?  (Read 4466 times)

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
Re: Very Strange incident over email? Has anyone else been contacted?
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2013, 09:05:09 PM »
Thank you everyone.

Yeah is a bit of a bummer really wanted hoppy :( just don't understand when people are like this no need for it, don't like the thought of sundance going to someone who doesn't deserve her either :(

Well at least i had something to cheer me up today, baby Dutch cat arrived today :D surprise extra Xmas present from my boyfriend, just need my cold to go now then maybe can start the new year on a positive.

Would be good if she does come back and explain herself though :(

Hope you all have a lovely new year :)

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_209 using Tapatalk
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2014, 09:21:20 PM »
With a heavy heart I am in the middle of a Paypal dispute with this seller. I chatted with this girl over a UK Love Letter Here on the arena. I sent her money via Paypal, and with no response to any of my emails or PMs here, I have opened up a claim against her. The claim was opened up due to no responses & no pony mail my way. I was looking forward to getting Love Letter too. But Im glad I didn't buy anymore than that. Hopeful Love Letter gets here and I can close this dispute, but I don't feel it will come. I have never left bad feedback here on the arena, but I fear I will have to  :(
Paypal, is waiting to hear back from this seller & she has until the 11th of Jan to respond back :(

Since I have never had to open up a claim before, I was wondering what happens when Paypal does not hear from the seller?  Thanks everyone!
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2014, 09:24:33 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear you are also having issues with this seller Tiffy  :(   I hope that you do get your pony or at least a refund quickly

Since I have never had to open up a claim before, I was wondering what happens when Paypal does not hear from the seller?  Thanks everyone!

If the seller doesnt respond then it will go automatically in your favor and you'll get refunded by Paypal

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2014, 09:51:46 PM »
Thanks so much for the fast response to my question  :)
I hope the outcome is good, there is no reason for it not to be in my favor. Hopefully this person does come back and explain too.

Offline Lollipop

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2014, 11:06:54 PM »
Aww that sucks :( i am very disappointed in this girl especially after all the messages.

But yes ringlets is right you will get your money back if she does not respond :)

Lollipop

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2014, 12:26:35 AM »
 I have had some weird and bad issues from her on ebay. I actually just figured out who she was recently because she was messaging me wanting to trade and I could not get a straight answer out of her about the condition or which ponies she even had....it immediately sent up a dejavu red flag like hey...this is familiar...Well I did a little searching on etsy and ebay and sure enough it is the same girl. She seems very nice and all but sells ponies not as described and intentionally hides flaws in pictures, her ebay feedback is not the best as well. I bought several ponies from her and over half were not as described, she did do a partial refund though when I questioned her about it.... I also had a few very weird instances with her where she would buy some of my ponies on ebay and then not even a week after she gets them she resells them...but for a way lower price :/ very odd because my ponies are well described with clear pics, I also saw several other seller's ponies being re-sold shortly after her getting them, which is fine I mean a lot of us resell but why at a lower price?? why would she do that and lose money  anyway just thought I would give everyone a heads up because she is a bit sketchy and a good transaction with her is at about 50% chance or less in my experience :(

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2014, 12:32:26 AM »
I have had some weird and bad issues from her on ebay. I actually just figured out who she was recently because she was messaging me wanting to trade and I could not get a straight answer out of her about the condition or which ponies she even had....it immediately sent up a dejavu red flag like hey...this is familiar...Well I did a little searching on etsy and ebay and sure enough it is the same girl. She seems very nice and all but sells ponies not as described and intentionally hides flaws in pictures, her ebay feedback is not the best as well. I bought several ponies from her and over half were not as described, she did do a partial refund though when I questioned her about it.... I also had a few very weird instances with her where she would buy some of my ponies on ebay and then not even a week after she gets them she resells them...but for a way lower price :/ very odd because my ponies are well described with clear pics, I also saw several other seller's ponies being re-sold shortly after her getting them, which is fine I mean a lot of us resell but why at a lower price?? why would she do that and lose money  anyway just thought I would give everyone a heads up because she is a bit sketchy and a good transaction with her is at about 50% chance or less in my experience :(
Uh-oh. Could we please get the username?

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2014, 12:37:15 AM »
Hopefully she has not changed it since all the negative attention on here but her seller id is mylittlepony0711

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2014, 03:39:46 AM »
Now I feel bad for the good vouch for her. I guess I was the lucky one to get reeled in with thr one good purchase...
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2014, 03:52:48 AM »
mylittleponyexpress2013 was the ebay Id she gave me. I am steamed the more I look into all this!

Offline Lollipop

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2014, 04:35:29 AM »
Grrr she better not sell the Sundance i gave her. the more and more i hear the more she is sounding like she is a theif. Not happy :'(

Lollipop

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2014, 04:42:54 AM »
She offered me a sundance, I don't know if it was yours, but heres one of the PMs:
I asked her what G1s and G3s she had. Her reply was:

G 1- UK Pink Love Letter, Moondancer, Musictime Re Hair, Snuzzle, Magic Star, Magic Hat, Sundance, Speedy, Princess Pink, and more.

G 3- Soda Pop, Party Cake with Hat, Pink Flowers, Blue Flowers with Outfit, Baby Crystal, Goodie Goodie and more.

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2014, 04:53:42 AM »
Just as additional information on her activity...  Here's my experience with her:

-On November 14th, she pm’ed me about of the ponies I had for sale.  She asked if I could hold her for me since she “liked that one.”  I responded immediately saying that she was still available, and I asked her how long she’d like me to hold her for.

-On November 15th she said she could pay by Saturday (November 16th).  I said that sounded good to me.  I said she could either send money to my paypal (I provided her my e-mail address) or I could send her an invoice if she’d prefer that.  I asked if she needed any other photos or description other than what was provided in my sales thread.  I asked her also to please send me a pm on the arena after she sent the payment – and I wanted her to verify her mailing address to make sure the pony got to the right place.  (I’m paranoid about Paypal reverting default addresses back to old residences if the person has moved, etc.  I can’t help it, lol.  I’m a worrier.)

-She sent me a pm on November 16th thanking me for sending my Paypal e-mail address information.  I waited.  November 16th came and went with no payment.  I, however, understand things happen in real life and maybe she just was unable to sign onto the internet that day.

-On November 17th she asked me to send her an invoice to her e-mail address (I can provide it if it’d help anyone.  I don’t know if it’s too personal to post her e-mail address??).  I sent her the invoice via Paypal, and again via Arena pm I asked her to let me know when she sent the payment and to verify her mailing address to ensure the pony would get to her safely.

-….I waited.  I waited….Nothing.

-On November 20th, I sent her a pm saying I could only hold the pony for one more day for her (until the end of the day).  I requested that she either send the money to my paypal address or use the invoice I sent her earlier.  She sent a pm back to me saying she understood and she could “pay by Friday [November 22nd] but that’s ok.”

-No payment was ever received.  I did not respond to her last message.

-But then - On December 6th, she sent me a pm saying: “I apologize about something coming up in my life where I was unable to pay for the pony that day. Do you have any more G 1s? Thanks!”

I did not respond.  It all just seemed too sketchy for me.

I’m sorry so many of you are having issues with her.  She seemed nice enough over pm, but she seemed a little too scattered and unsure for me to be confident in continuing to try to deal with her.

I sure hope everyone gets things straightened out with a positive outcome!  This is not a positive way to try to enter into the community.  :-\  So it sounds like she has multiple eBay ids from what you guys have said?  That sounds either like a kid who doesn't know what they're doing - or a scammer.  Ugh.  Fingers crossed for the best.

Post Merge: January 02, 2014, 04:55:59 AM

Now I feel bad for the good vouch for her. I guess I was the lucky one to get reeled in with thr one good purchase...

Don't feel bad.  It's not like you scammed everyone else :)  You had a good experience with her, so there's no reason you shouldn't share that!  Sometimes it's hard to get established in a community, and you were just trying to help her out since you actually had a good experience.  I wish the other experiences would have also been positive!  Eek!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 04:55:59 AM by STLGusty »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2014, 04:59:55 AM »
Thank you to everyone who has come forth. I know it was a hard decision but in a case like this with so many, it is so very important.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2014, 10:07:30 AM »
the ebay name she gave me was mylittleponyexpress2013, with (according to her) 100% positive feedback for buying.  Her etsy store is mylittleponyexpress.  I haven't looked into it yet, but I am definitely going to be very careful. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal