collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lollipop's Want/Wish list ღSeeking Celestial's Princess's & moreღ Trades Welcome  (Read 2131 times)

Offline LollipopTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy! Please tell me someone has a Leaper for me!!!!!  :biggrin: pm me on my Wickstead's Eat Me etsy shop if you do.
Preferably someone UK or EU will consider worldwide depending on price. Please message me with Prices Pictures & postage price to the UK.

Really Want Leaper :D & well it's Christmas so a certain someone may get him for me  :lol: (depending on price and Country it is coming from)

Must must must be smoke free home, & really I want him in perfect condition will consider flawed if price is right.
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+373)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
PM'ed you!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy Bump
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy bump
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy Bump ... All up to date now & currently looking for All & any condition Teeny Tinies & Wingers (especially Buzzer) preferably for Trades only at the moment ... may consider buying though depending on price (& if I have spare money  ^.^ )
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Just a little bumpy bump looking for Teeny Tinies & Wingers as always (maybe some orange ones)
Would prefer trades only at the moment  ^.^
May consider buying depending on what Country you are in (UK customs limit is very low when buying outside the EU), postage costs & the price of the pony/ponies.  :biggrin:
Lollipop

Offline mimicsno1fan

• Trade Count: (+119)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
Hello :) I have quite a few teeny tiny's for sale at the moment and possibly some bait babies in cotton candy pose :) Just click on the link in my sig. I am UK based and will ship any number of ponies for £4  :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Wickstead's Blog

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All up to date now  :blush: well for now anyway... keep adding new ones all the time  :lol:

At the moment I am only looking to do trades.

:lovey:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy bump... Updated

Only really looking to trade atm.... Unless its for a Halloween Disney stitch... Depending on price
Lollipop