collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Western Canadians, small Funrise AJ/Rarity/Octavia @ Peavey Mart (of all places)  (Read 366 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I keep finding pony stuff this week :faint: I so did not expect to see ponies at Peavey Mart when I went in to get bird seed, but there they were--a box of the small (5") size Funrise plushies, including Applejack, Rarity and Octavia! I haven't seen those three anywhere else yet, and I've been looking for Octavia for weeks. They are pricey for just being the small ones ($10.99 ugh) but I really wanted her, so I caved and now I can stop searching XD

So, just a heads-up for anyone looking for them for Christmas! The toy aisle was surprisingly big. No other pony stuff (edit: whoops, wait, there were some Equestria Girls!), but there were a fair number of Disney/Barbies and older Liv dolls, quite unexpected and fun :)

(Also, check out Canadian Tire too! They have tons of toys right now as well, including ponies, MH dolls, and Pinkie Cooper dolls!)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 09:18:35 AM by Zombelina »
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Canadian Tire, eh? I'll have to look into that. :)

HMV has the 10" Rarity, AJ and Octavia, TRU and Target have the little ones, and I even saw a little Fluttershy at Co-op of all places!
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Canadian Tire, eh? I'll have to look into that. :)

HMV has the 10" Rarity, AJ and Octavia, TRU and Target have the little ones, and I even saw a little Fluttershy at Co-op of all places!

Niiiice!! I'm (trying to) stick to just the little ones, so I had better not go to HMV to be tempted! My Targets, Walmarts and TRU have been so incredibly awful with their toy stock for the past several weeks/months (such a great time of year for them to not stock any new stuff, right XD) so I'm really glad they're not the only places we can look these days! :)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Oh nice finds!

It looks the exclusivity for them is only in the US stores :) Very cool when the turn up in places you do not expect.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal