collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 200865 times)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #1290 on: May 18, 2016, 10:32:38 AM »
So it's over! I got 5 free gems and my leftover chickens were turned to bits (I got over 10,000!)

But there's still another quest, cleaning up. You tap on 10 ponies, plant large tree clumps (100 bits each), and then clean up trash.

But bad news, the trash clean up is glitched. I checked with the reddit for the game to see if it was just me but it wasn't. I cleared up trash of all types (small, medium, and large) and the number remained zero. So I guess you can wait and see if its fixed or skip with 5 gems..

So if it happens to anyone else, know that it's not just you!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #1291 on: May 18, 2016, 11:00:32 AM »
I just skipped. And got Spike, yay. :)

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: May 18, 2016, 02:20:25 PM »
So it's over! I got 5 free gems and my leftover chickens were turned to bits (I got over 10,000!)

But there's still another quest, cleaning up. You tap on 10 ponies, plant large tree clumps (100 bits each), and then clean up trash.

But bad news, the trash clean up is glitched. I checked with the reddit for the game to see if it was just me but it wasn't. I cleared up trash of all types (small, medium, and large) and the number remained zero. So I guess you can wait and see if its fixed or skip with 5 gems..

Thank you... I just spent a huge amount of coins getting trash heaps cleaned and yet it hasn't moved a bit.  Hope it's fixed soon

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #1293 on: May 18, 2016, 03:02:59 PM »
so they hinted that at the end of the events spike would be joining ponyville.
is this true? is it just the group event or all the individual quest? cuz. i might never finish those.
but if it's the only way to get spike (one of my favorite characters) i would be happy to finish them as i earn more gems.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1294 on: May 18, 2016, 03:14:57 PM »

I skipped it too :) 5 gems for Spikey wikey  OMG , so cool he was added to the game :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: May 19, 2016, 08:57:41 AM »
Thanks for the tips everyone. I read the posts here and skipped the clean up trash part for 5 gems and got Spike. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Nebula Light

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1296 on: May 23, 2016, 04:32:17 PM »
Super new player here... is it true that U.S players can't add friends/have a user id anymore?? I can't seem to be able to create mine, or find a social feature on the app. All I can find is a "friend code."

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: May 25, 2016, 12:20:34 PM »
If we are already friendsin the game, i onlu need 3 more heart crystals to get twilights dad. Please send me some.  Been aiming for him for so long.

edit: my name is magic pie in the game. at least i think so. or rosierjay, if that name stuck, but i doubt it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:30:57 PM by rosierjay »

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: May 25, 2016, 06:08:22 PM »
Super new player here... is it true that U.S players can't add friends/have a user id anymore?? I can't seem to be able to create mine, or find a social feature on the app. All I can find is a "friend code."

Go to social, invite, then click the notepad/pencil and above where it says "my code" it says "add new friend". That's how you add friends now, you just use the code to do it.

If we are already friendsin the game, i onlu need 3 more heart crystals to get twilights dad. Please send me some.  Been aiming for him for so long.
I'm not sure who's on my list or not (as I don't recognize all the names) but my code is e70b4d.  Feel free to add me, I'll add back!

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: May 25, 2016, 06:30:11 PM »

Go to social, invite, then click the notepad/pencil and above where it says "my code" it says "add new friend". That's how you add friends now, you just use the code to do it.

I'm not sure who's on my list or not (as I don't recognize all the names) but my code is e70b4d.  Feel free to add me, I'll add back!
ok i'll double check. i believe my pony name is magic pie

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: June 28, 2016, 01:53:43 PM »
I've been looking for this thread for a couple of days. Is anyone doing the fashion show outfits?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

CupcakeCoquette

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1301 on: June 28, 2016, 04:49:48 PM »
So I vaguely recall seeing somewhere else in the thread that the only way to move the Android version of the game between devices is complicated, but apparently CAN be done - for those of you who've resorted to that, do you have a link to any kind of instructions (or even just explaining it yourself)? And is it something that has to be done with the original device connected to a computer, or there any kind of app that can help? The USB port on my tablet went wonky, and instead of actually HELPING me when I asked, "Can you come over here and hold the cord just so while I tape it in so I can get a charge?", my boyfriend decided he had to try and FIX it, took it away from me, and in trying to get it open, cracked the screen badly enough that in the nanosecond or so before the battery finished dying, it went completely insane. And because it for some reason doesn't automatically show whether or not it's charging if it's off/dead and the plug had to be held in there in such a fiddly way, we can't see if we're getting it in there in the sweet spot to take a charge or not. The local repair shop has said they won't even bother because it's a few years old and "the parts cost too much". (Which, I don't understand why it matters, if the customer has to pay for it. I'm so tired of other people deciding for me whether something is worth it or not - I've had computer repairmen tell me I couldn't possibly have anything worth trying to recover, either, without even asking what it was. And my boyfriend is now unwilling to have it fixed even if we could find a place that would take it, because if the cost is going to be the same as just getting a new one, he wants the new one. We've already gotten into an almost-argument about what he's replacing it with, because he thinks I should get the newest and (according to him) therefore best, but I'd actually prefer last year's model because it's closer in size and shape to what I already had.)

Anyway, after I cried hysterically for most of the afternoon, he ordered a wireless charger (apparently he didn't search thoroughly enough to find out it would charge wirelessly until AFTER he'd broken it) and we're going to see if we can get it running long enough to use an app that he knows about to do a wireless file transfer too, but the only walkthrough I've been able to find seems to require that the tablet actually be connected to a computer and I'm not even sure it was for moving a game to a new device rather than just backing it up (so I'm fairly worried about what will happen if we can't get it connected to anything. I know to most people it's just a game, but I am not...emotionally normal, and to me, those little digital ponies were like friends - and with the way they've changed the gameplay and the amount of money we put into it when we first started playing, I know I won't ever be able to get a new game to where the old one was. ;_; )

(He killed all my little Pocket Mortys, too, because even though I know I was bloody well logged into my Google account while I was playing it and THAT backs up to the Google Cloud, when I reinstalled that on my temporary went-back-to-Amazon-today-because-it-was-a-refurbished-piece-of-krep-that-wouldn't-stay-running replacement, Google swore up and down I didn't actually have an account and therefore no save game. But that's at least more start-over-able than my ponies.)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: June 28, 2016, 05:19:56 PM »
I've been looking for this thread for a couple of days. Is anyone doing the fashion show outfits?

Ponyfan
i've tried, but never have the pieces i need for them, and won't spend my gems.
i did get pinkie's mail hat though. a few i wish i could get, hopefully they will rotate through them again.

CC- wish i could help. i gave up and just started over. still not back to where i was when i lost it all, but i'm working on it. someday! someday.
if you get it all figured out, please let us know too. good luck.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: June 28, 2016, 06:47:20 PM »
Since the last update or two, I've been seeing a lot more quests with fashion items as rewards, which is great, but progress is still really slow so I haven't actually crafted any full outfits.

(Not paying anything, obviously.)

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #1304 on: July 01, 2016, 12:25:07 AM »
So I vaguely recall seeing somewhere else in the thread that the only way to move the Android version of the game between devices is complicated, but apparently CAN be done - for those of you who've resorted to that, do you have a link to any kind of instructions (or even just explaining it yourself)?

I just bought a new phone and it asked me if I wanted to bring data from my google account and as I did, it installed MLP automatically and when I first started the game it just asked if I wanted to use cloud save and I did. Game synced, no trouble at all.

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal