collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 200933 times)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #1275 on: May 15, 2016, 12:45:39 PM »
Wait, what's this "party trash" thing?

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #1276 on: May 15, 2016, 07:04:23 PM »
Woot. Just barely got the nurse pony!

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: May 15, 2016, 09:05:44 PM »
I got Nurse Pony too!  Congrats on the winners!  I really needed her to complete the set and win gems. 
I'm also sick of all this party trash around everywhere!  Messy messy ponies.

The one prize shop will produce two gems every like 20 hours or so if three ponies of appropriate level are working there. I woke up to a ton of party debris in my town this morning.
This bears emphasizing, given it's the only free way to get more gems short of hitting it big with the quests. The party chest things look like they're all decor nonsense but there's a "balloon shop" hiding in there that gives +1 gem per 6 hours or +2 gems per 20 hours. Sweet!

I did not even realize this!  Thank you for mentioning it.  I'm so gem poor!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 09:12:57 PM by princessluna11706 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: May 15, 2016, 10:00:32 PM »
I got the nurse pony too! Woo hoo!! :P Been wanting her for awhile, after she showed up in one of the unachievable (for me!) contests!

Also, I tried to put out ALL of my prize chest items on display, and now my iPad crashes about five minutes after opening the game! :P I guess my poor little iPad can't handle dozens of bouncing pizza and cake tables, oops...

Finally, does anyone else feel like they're getting WAY more chickens in this round than they ever did in the previous ones? I'm at the point where I'm turning in 15-45 THOUSAND chickens each time I go to turn them in, compared to when I could barely earn enough to advance past each quest! :O

(PS, I HATE THE NEW CHIQUITA BANANA AD, OMG. IT'S THE WORST.)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 10:03:08 PM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline MsMedley

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • "We’re all cast-aways in need of ropes"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: May 16, 2016, 05:49:45 AM »
I have been trying for over a week to get my third blue picnic blanket - I must have spent over 10,000 friggin chickens and spent more than 100,000 bits to clean up trash and rocks to get more chickens, and I just...can't...get...it  >_<
^.^ Check out my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/KimberlysCommissions

Thank you to Dainty for my profile pic!!

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: May 16, 2016, 06:14:59 AM »
I have been trying for over a week to get my third blue picnic blanket - I must have spent over 10,000 friggin chickens and spent more than 100,000 bits to clean up trash and rocks to get more chickens, and I just...can't...get...it  >_<

I think the blue baskets were from the last "round" of party planning, weren't they? :( I think you can only get the red ones now. Does the quest offer you a gem buyout to get past it? You'll probably need to do that, unfortunately.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline MsMedley

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: May 16, 2016, 07:52:36 AM »

I think the blue baskets were from the last "round" of party planning, weren't they? :( I think you can only get the red ones now. Does the quest offer you a gem buyout to get past it? You'll probably need to do that, unfortunately.

Hm..I'm not sure! I have one day left and am on the third round..I think I've lagged behind somehow?

OK, I just checked and I think you're right...when I click on the quest it goes to a chest I can open for 5 gems. IS it guaranteed to be the blue blanket?
ARRg, no wonder I couldn't get it!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 07:54:53 AM by Medley79 »

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: May 16, 2016, 09:10:54 PM »

Hm..I'm not sure! I have one day left and am on the third round..I think I've lagged behind somehow?

OK, I just checked and I think you're right...when I click on the quest it goes to a chest I can open for 5 gems. IS it guaranteed to be the blue blanket?
ARRg, no wonder I couldn't get it!!

Yes, it's from the last round, and unfortunately there's no guarantee you'll get the blue blanket.  I had the exact same problem, and wasted 5 gems trying.  It's best to just use gems to skip the task rather than waste 5 a pop trying for the blanket!

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: May 17, 2016, 01:15:42 AM »
Wait, what's this "party trash" thing?

Oops I missed this! The 'party trash' is the little clearable bits of garbage that show up periodically in your Ponyville town; it used to be rocks, dead trees, or little bushes, but with this new update, it's piles of streamers, soda cans, or an overflowing trash can filled with the same party-ish items! I still get the occasional boulder or dead tree, but mostly I seem to be getting party filth from my naughty ponies! :P

And I'm seconding what princessluna11706 said, you'd be better off trying to skip the quest rather than trying to open the chest and hope you get a blue picnic basket; I had to skip a quest from last time too, because I didn't get nearly enough lampposts.

Flutterfan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1284 on: May 17, 2016, 01:42:59 AM »
Why does this game require me to speed an enormous amount of money to complete a required quest only for it to tell me to collect a whopping 800,000 bits to complete the next one? WHAT' S THE POINT!?

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: May 17, 2016, 01:55:56 AM »
Oops I missed this! The 'party trash' is the little clearable bits of garbage that show up periodically in your Ponyville town; it used to be rocks, dead trees, or little bushes, but with this new update, it's piles of streamers, soda cans, or an overflowing trash can filled with the same party-ish items!
Gotcha, thanks. Haven't seen that. Maybe someday I should ask Gameloft if they have any idea why I never seem to get any new trash or parasprites or anything. :( My element shards are all but useless.

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: May 17, 2016, 02:32:51 AM »
Oops I missed this! The 'party trash' is the little clearable bits of garbage that show up periodically in your Ponyville town; it used to be rocks, dead trees, or little bushes, but with this new update, it's piles of streamers, soda cans, or an overflowing trash can filled with the same party-ish items!
Gotcha, thanks. Haven't seen that. Maybe someday I should ask Gameloft if they have any idea why I never seem to get any new trash or parasprites or anything. :( My element shards are all but useless.

Oh no! I'm sorry! If it's any comfort, I think the party trash shows up at a MUCH faster pace than the regular trash used to ... :/ it's quite annoying! I'm spending 50k+ per day just cleaning up garbage!!

Have you updated the app in your device recently?

Why does this game require me to speed an enormous amount of money to complete a required quest only for it to tell me to collect a whopping 800,000 bits to complete the next one? WHAT' S THE POINT!?

Because Gameloft wants you to get impatient and buy bits with real money!! ;)

Offline MsMedley

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: May 17, 2016, 06:06:09 AM »
I'm so glad I posted my question here, because I'd probably still be trying for that blue picnic blanket  >_< Thanks for the help, I've used gems to just skip quests and get as far as I can.

So I'm trying to catch up and I see I only have 18 hour and 55 minutes left. I'm currently trying to get Cherry Jubilee built  which will be @ 9 hours. Is there much more after that?

ADD: I just looked back on the thread - looks like I'll have to get more picnic blankets and dessert tables, buy a phonograph, and win some insane number of gems in the minecart game? Also get the Rainbow Dash balloon which I do have already. Does that sound right?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 06:13:36 AM by Medley79 »

Flutterfan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1288 on: May 17, 2016, 11:06:04 AM »

Oh no! I'm sorry! If it's any comfort, I think the party trash shows up at a MUCH faster pace than the regular trash used to ... :/ it's quite annoying! I'm spending 50k+ per day just cleaning up garbage!!

Have you updated the app in your device recently?

Because Gameloft wants you to get impatient and buy bits with real money!! ;)

At least it gets you a lot of chickens for the party shop thing. Also, that impatient thing is really dumb.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: May 18, 2016, 02:31:03 AM »
Also, DID ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT 'GO UNDERGROUND' QUEST WAS SOOOOOO BORING?? XD I got so tired of that mine game!! (It did help in this week's event, at least!) But now I'm on the 'buy a phonograph' quest - I spent all my gems on the mine game! :P BUT, if you already have a phonograph, you can put it into your inventory, and re-place it in your town, and it totally counts! Save yourself 30 gems!! ;)

I DID! *raises hand* I finally finished that quest today.  Also tried the phonograph trick, it worked!

At least it gets you a lot of chickens for the party shop thing.
Tell me about it LOL. I had over 200,000 chickens *_* at least they were exchanged into bits when the party event ended.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal