collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 200958 times)

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #1200 on: April 18, 2016, 01:42:52 PM »
I think part of the problem is a lot of people don't seem to be playing right now, as like I went through my friends list and saw one other person with items from this event. I've been frantically working at the event since it started my friend's code is aff51 if anyone wants to add me. Also thanks for posting the code for gems.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 01:46:40 PM by klein »

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: April 18, 2016, 03:09:22 PM »
My code is 4b5d5e , if people could send me some chests as well that would be fab :)
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #1202 on: April 18, 2016, 03:35:34 PM »
i know many on here have already added me, and i try to send the gift everyday, and go to the person's land and give a chest there too when i can. so i'd love it if i got the gift too, of course.

if you haven't added me yet feel free. my code is bbdb0e

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: April 18, 2016, 07:22:22 PM »
I am also at "Complete stage 1" I guess I will have to keep gathering keys and opening chests.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: April 18, 2016, 08:49:33 PM »
I don't usually send people chests every day, simply due to time constraints (my friends list on the iPad is pretty long!!), but I do try to mail the hearts! If anyone would like a chest specifically, give me your code/Gameloft name, and I'll do my best! I still send chests to Joe Night when I remember, but I forget who that was on here now! XD

Oh! And if you would like to add me, you can add me at 8ff92 or a8552! I added everyone who posted their codes on this page, but I miss people sometimes, so feel free to add me! ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 10:08:52 PM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: April 19, 2016, 10:12:41 AM »
I don't usually send people chests every day, simply due to time constraints (my friends list on the iPad is pretty long!!), but I do try to mail the hearts! If anyone would like a chest specifically, give me your code/Gameloft name, and I'll do my best! I still send chests to Joe Night when I remember, but I forget who that was on here now! XD

Oh! And if you would like to add me, you can add me at 8ff92 or a8552! I added everyone who posted their codes on this page, but I miss people sometimes, so feel free to add me! ;)

That's me, thank you! :D I try to send chests sometimes...I just have an annoying bunch of quests where I have to receive x amount of them :<
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: April 19, 2016, 11:32:20 AM »
Has anyone gotten close to finishing stage one?  I'm just at the half way mark and with four days left, I don't know if I'll finish it in time. I'm trying to clear items like mad in my Ponyville.

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #1207 on: April 19, 2016, 11:34:31 AM »
Nah, I'm only at the halfway mark myself. I don't think there's anyone who has completed it yet, it doesn't seem possible. I still can't figure out what's going on with all this party stuff  :shrug:
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #1208 on: April 19, 2016, 05:20:29 PM »
Yeah, same half way.  It feels like it's not going to happen.

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 19, 2016, 06:08:25 PM »
I'm about halfway myself. My poor husband hasn't been able to get on at all, the game keeps crashing on him.

Also I wanna thank everyone for those awesome EQ mini game tips! I've been a bit distracted so I didn't say it earlier, sorry! But they really helped I think. I won my first pony from a social event today! 
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: April 19, 2016, 07:04:43 PM »
I had a bit of scary moment when I opened my game tonight. It loaded and began with the storybook opening. I was afraid I'd lost all of my progress but I turned my tablet off and back on and when the game loaded all of my stuff was still there.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: April 19, 2016, 07:32:17 PM »
So now I'm thinking it may be a group challenge - because I'm about halfway, too, and so is my iPad, which I haven't been playing for the last couple of days! :P So maybe we still have time to beat this challenge - I hope!

That's me, thank you! :D I try to send chests sometimes...I just have an annoying bunch of quests where I have to receive x amount of them :<

Oh nice! I thought it might be you, did you change your name/avatar on there? Now it has 'dragon' in it, and I think I recognize the same character in both of your avatars! ;) Glad to help! I'll keep sending you chests - erm, when I remember!! :blush:

Oh, and for the record - I appreciate chests, but please don't feel like you have to send any! I'm well beyond those quests, and I have about 900 hearts I'm just sitting on ATM. xD
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 08:09:37 PM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: April 19, 2016, 10:46:41 PM »
The fact that the Stage thing explicitly does not work when your phone is in airplane mode makes me really think it's a group project.

Offline Destiny

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: April 22, 2016, 03:10:56 AM »
I've been playing this for years now and can't believe I never thought of checking if anyone else on the Arena played. Stupid me.

Hope it's okay I just added some of you. If I haven't, feel free to add me. My code is 40dbfc
Apple sauce!!

Offline QueenStarglow

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Glow 'N Show Queen
    • View Profile
    • The Glow 'N Show Stables
« Reply #1214 on: April 22, 2016, 07:48:28 AM »
I'm pretty close to completing stage 1! Hope I can make it!

I really hope we don't lose all the party decor when the event is over. I love the path and garlands!

My friend code is f52c0 and feel free to add me! <3

My Little Pony Blog: http://glownshowpony.tumblr.com | The Glow 'N Show Stables: http://glownshowpony.weebly.com
GnS Stables Sale thread G1-G4: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378506.0.html
MLP:FiM Gameloft friend code: f52c0

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal