collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 200567 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #990 on: December 28, 2015, 06:49:00 PM »
Okay, so I tested this last night, and in case anyone hasn't figured this little trick out yet, here's a tip! (It's not a hack, but in case no one wants to see this kind of thing, I'm putting it behind a spoiler! I'd call it more of a "life hack" but hey, to each their own!)

Spoiler
When you play the weekly games against other people (like the 'clear the skies' game where only places 1-20 get a pony), get yourself up to a high enough point where you will definitely get the pony, then exit the game. Don't open the app again until AFTER the judging is done and your prize is rewarded. The game won't have updated your ranking since when you last played, so your place will remain intact and you win the top prize!!

I tested it out on both of my devices, and I remained in the exact same ranking that I was 2 days ago, when I played the minigame. Usually I drop at least one or two ranks before the contest is done, but this time I didn't at all! I think it may be because the app checks with the server every time you open the app, and doesn't "double-check" itself when the prizes go out. So my game thought that I was still in 4th place since that's where I was last ranked, so it gave me the 4th place prize!

I hope that helps some of you who aren't good at the games, like me! ;)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: December 29, 2015, 06:16:18 AM »
Thanks Snapdragon.  The clear the skies game usually ends up being more frustrating for me than fun because if I do manage to get a high enough score to get the pony by the time the event is over I'm down at the bottom of the ranks and don't get a prize at all.   I was very surprised I won Cherry Fizzy.

I never come close to winning ponies in the dancing game either even though I can get a pretty high school on the Cafeteria Song.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: December 29, 2015, 09:06:10 AM »
Thank you for the tipSnapdragon!  That's a great idea!  ^-^

I am still in need of friends in case anyone is looking for more peeps to add.  My code is:  997943

I hate working through he game after you've deleted it.  It's such a pain starting over.  I remember why I quit last time.  ;)

Hey curious - wondering if there is a guide somewhere.  I'm at the stage where they want me to purchase a restaurant for 50 gems, but I'm trying to save up for Rainbow Dash.  I'm wondering if it would be best to pay the 6gems to skip it, or if it's something that I'll just have to purchase later.  >.<

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: December 29, 2015, 09:07:24 AM »
What's the Clear The Skies game?
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #994 on: December 29, 2015, 09:30:05 AM »
Thank you for the tipSnapdragon!  That's a great idea!  ^-^

I am still in need of friends in case anyone is looking for more peeps to add.  My code is:  997943

I hate working through he game after you've deleted it.  It's such a pain starting over.  I remember why I quit last time.  ;)

Hey curious - wondering if there is a guide somewhere.  I'm at the stage where they want me to purchase a restaurant for 50 gems, but I'm trying to save up for Rainbow Dash.  I'm wondering if it would be best to pay the 6gems to skip it, or if it's something that I'll just have to purchase later.  >.<

If it's a shop, chances are you'll need it later and won't be able to skip.  If it's just a thing, you can skip.  I have so far never found this to be untrue. 

Post Merge: December 29, 2015, 09:31:06 AM

What's the Clear The Skies game?

It's the one you play at the end of a star level up with the ponies.  There are often group challenges that require you to play it and catch parasprites to win a pony.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: December 29, 2015, 10:06:36 AM »
I must've not gotten that far in the game yet to win fancy prizes ^^;
Oh no!

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: December 29, 2015, 10:17:30 AM »
I think they are there from the start.  Do you have a thing in the bottom left corner that says events?  If you click there the current ones should be listed.  If it isn't there I'd say you have either not turned on the social bit.  Don't have the game connected to the Internet.  Or maybe your age is too young to allow you to use the social events?

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: December 29, 2015, 03:52:16 PM »
I think they are there from the start.  Do you have a thing in the bottom left corner that says events?  If you click there the current ones should be listed.  If it isn't there I'd say you have either not turned on the social bit.  Don't have the game connected to the Internet.  Or maybe your age is too young to allow you to use the social events?
I'll be turning 20 next month, I guess I don't pay enough attention since its utterly daunting to start ALL OVER AGAIN -__-
Oh no!

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: December 30, 2015, 01:19:59 AM »
Lol it sure is.  I had to restart too a couple of months ago.  And I'd finished all the tasks and owned probably 90% of the ponies that were available at the time my old tablet died. 

I would say it's worth it though.  I've found the game a little easier to do things in this time.  I haven't spent any money on the game this time around, but I've managed to buy all the gem ponies and shops I've needed in ponyville right up to the task where you need to buy shining armor and cadence.  Last time I played I probably spent over $300 on gems to get me to not be stuck any more.  Plus this time around I've won I think 4 ponies that were required for tasks in Canterlot.

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: December 30, 2015, 09:44:49 PM »
I'm leisurely making my way through everything. Just started playing about a week ago" Amazon underground,  and android. Def further on the underground app...having fun for sure. Could use friends that are more active. Will find code. Have a couple friends, sent gifts and chests!!
Yay ponies!!!
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: December 30, 2015, 11:36:41 PM »
I paid $10.99 for a promo bundle that has Tree Hugger, 100 gems and some decoration and I did not receive ANY of it  :| please tell me this is normal, i'm contacting gameloft customer care, paypal, and Google wallet... this is absolutely ridiculous  :( I just want my gems or my money back  :pout:

Hoping something happens soon...
Oh no!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: December 31, 2015, 06:25:04 AM »
I paid $10.99 for a promo bundle that has Tree Hugger, 100 gems and some decoration and I did not receive ANY of it  :| please tell me this is normal, i'm contacting gameloft customer care, paypal, and Google wallet... this is absolutely ridiculous  :( I just want my gems or my money back  :pout:

Hoping something happens soon...

The same thing happened to me when I bought the Starlight Glimmer bundle. I paid the money got a receipt and she didn't appear. Contact Customer Care through the game and once you have a  ticket ID if you don't hear back post on the MY Little Pony Game Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/MyLittlePonyTheGame/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

That's what I did and in the message I left on their  Facebook page I told them how upset I was that I'd spent the last of my Google Play money on the Starlight bundle and didn't get the items I paid for. I also said that I was reluctant to spend more money in the game because of this issue.  If you post your ticket ID on Facebook the person that runs the Facebook page will check in to your issue. A day or so after I posted on Facebook I got an email from Gameloft saying I should have gotten all of the items I paid for and that they had resent them to my game. When I opened my game a little later everything was there. I hope it works out for you.

Ponyfan

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: December 31, 2015, 07:21:55 AM »
Unfortunately, I don't have a Facebook  >_< so I just contacted Google play store, they cancelled the transaction and I should see my money refunded to my account within 10 days since I paid for it through PayPal  >_<
Oh no!

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: December 31, 2015, 01:17:27 PM »
0ee47 - underground app id
I haven't spent real money on the game and I hope never to. I don't like to spend money on virtual DLC stuffs. I spent a lot of money on the Sims, but at least that I will have forever! this could end at any time...and I can wait. for now. ;)
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: December 31, 2015, 03:02:38 PM »
Unfortunately, I don't have a Facebook  >_< so I just contacted Google play store, they cancelled the transaction and I should see my money refunded to my account within 10 days since I paid for it through PayPal  >_<

I'm glad you're going to get your money back but I'm sorry it's going to take 10 days.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal