collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 200879 times)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #960 on: October 28, 2015, 12:19:00 PM »
I'm somewhere around rank 260 in a social quest to clear the most parasprites from Ponyville, which is baffling, because there haven't been parasprites in Ponyville in years. Where has everyone been keeping theirs?

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #961 on: October 28, 2015, 01:30:18 PM »
I get them every day.  Maybe your ponyville is too densely filled to allow for them?  I know that for a while with my game if I started it not in ponyville (equestrian or sweet Apple acres) I wouldn't get parasprites, but if I started in ponyville I did.  Maybe you could try that?

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
« Reply #962 on: October 28, 2015, 11:23:07 PM »
No, I've got plenty of space in everywhere but Sweet Apple Acres, where I keep having to remove trees and things because none of these dumb ponies have ever heard of cohabitation. :( It just... never generates parasprites anymore. Or bats, or changelings, or whatever might conceivably appear in the forest. Hasn't in a long time.

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: October 29, 2015, 03:42:31 AM »
I finally had a chance to go through some of the old pages and add a bunch of you.  I haven't been able to use my tablet and my laptop at the same time for who knows when.  Usually if I have one, someone else has grabbed the other. 

My friend code is 054de1  Add me please.

And even more please, I'm on the task where I need 20 chests in ponyville.  I've had 2 in the past week.  So if you have me as a friend, could you please send me chests.  *puppy dog eyes*  I will return the favour. 

No, I've got plenty of space in everywhere but Sweet Apple Acres, where I keep having to remove trees and things because none of these dumb ponies have ever heard of cohabitation. :( It just... never generates parasprites anymore. Or bats, or changelings, or whatever might conceivably appear in the forest. Hasn't in a long time.

That is weird.  I still get all of them.  Mind you, I had to restart the game, so I'm still working through all the tasks.  But in my old game which I had well and truly finished I would get them too.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: October 29, 2015, 04:18:24 AM »
I was just going to bump this! How the heck do I make parasprites appear in my town? Is there any trick to it?

It's funny, I thought maybe they "fixed" the event system - the last events, I actually scored in the top 20 both times, so I got two new ponies last week, on both of my accounts!! It was unheard of for me, so imagine my surprise when I'm back down to rank 300+ for this week's event! :P

I'll add you Xeevee!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 04:35:08 AM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #965 on: October 29, 2015, 11:01:55 AM »
I just won Trenderhoof in the Minecart game and now I am not seeing a pony to win in there next. Is there no more after him? Kind of a bummer if that's the case
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: October 29, 2015, 09:52:59 PM »
I just won Trenderhoof in the Minecart game and now I am not seeing a pony to win in there next. Is there no more after him? Kind of a bummer if that's the case

Knowing Gameloft, I'm sure they'll add something new eventually. "Only ten billion points for Pony With Heart Symbol!" XD
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
« Reply #967 on: October 29, 2015, 09:56:13 PM »
Yeah, there are only a few (three?) ponies in there and afterwards it's only useful for quests/events. And collecting bits and shards I guess if those are things you need. It's possible to get gems too, but they're so far down the track you're unlikely to get any without spending one or more gems just to get that far, which rather takes away the point.

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: October 29, 2015, 11:14:33 PM »
Yeah, there are only a few (three?) ponies in there and afterwards it's only useful for quests/events. And collecting bits and shards I guess if those are things you need. It's possible to get gems too, but they're so far down the track you're unlikely to get any without spending one or more gems just to get that far, which rather takes away the point.

I was gonna say, I have never gotten far enough to see gem shards on the track - are they actually there?? :P I usually die around 5k points, because I run into a Shadowbolt.

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
« Reply #969 on: October 30, 2015, 01:44:04 AM »
If you get past the really long straightaway with nothing but dogs, shadowbolts, and occasional barrels, eventually it reverts to the old pattern of track pieces for a little while. Then there's another straightway, much shorter than the first. Then everything gets really interesting, but it's so very hard to get that far without shedding gems as you go.

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: October 30, 2015, 03:22:54 AM »
Thanks for all the new friend adds, everyone!  And thank you to whoever gave me chests!  Super appreciate it.

Gotta say though, even with the fact that parasprites are still showing up in my town.  And also, I have opened to lots of land that had extra parasprites on it since the task started I'm still ranked 85.  I don't know if people just save parasprites for the tasks or if they're just super lucky.  I mean the first day of the parasprites task I got 6 groups to clear but yesterday only 1.  It seems like pure luck.  If that's how it's going to be they should just randomly select people to give ponies to.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: November 03, 2015, 05:50:28 AM »
I've only seen gems one time in the mine cart game and they were past the magic shards. My new in game name is Shinning Cookie. That's better than Blue Spoon but not still I'd like a better name. I really like the new big prizes for the daily login bonus. My next one is Trouble Shoes.

I agree with the social win a pony events. By the time it's over I'm so far down the list I can't win the pony. :(

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #972 on: November 03, 2015, 09:58:18 PM »
On Amazon Underground, all the Event prizes are still gems and not ponies.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: November 30, 2015, 08:44:43 AM »
I got Trouble Shoes today for logging in for 60 days in a row. The Facebook page for the game is indicating that Moondancer is coming soon.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: November 30, 2015, 08:58:58 AM »
I hope so... There is no daily reward after 60 days, and I miss them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal